Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Samantha said on Twitter that she is working on the book
She also said the cover was significant. Someone pointed out that there appears to be a tall figure in the doorway but I’ve no idea what that means.
Is it the queen getting revenge at last 🤔😄 x
Only tall due to high stilletos under the cloak lol x
Resizer_16096339855210.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

MillicentMargaret

That article says to me that Brenda told them at the start that if you want to go, off you pop but you dont get to play at being Royal anymore.
They decided to pretend they didnt hear that bit and used the titles to grab as much cash as they can.
Did they forget that Charles and William were part of the discussions back then.
The ginger shit for brains seems to think that only he has the right to talk about his mum, it boils my piss the way harry was given all that leeway because he lost his mum. William lost her too and he doesnt drag her bones around with him. The fact harry basically worded that as if he was an only child is just plain nasty and petulant.
The fact that Charles has apparently been replaced is also shitty, bet they are still taking cash from charles for all of their bills.
Pretty sure Brenda is keeping score on the fact that the spare has disrespected her and the next 2 in line.
Good luck Harry you are going to need it.
And I wouldn't book any flights for the royal calendar this year.
They basically ignored anything that they didn't want to hear, which is exactly what the Scobie book showed. They were given advice and instructions and ignored them all, then whined that they weren't supported enough.

Basically the queen didn't want to turn the Cenotaph into a Harkle show when they weren't even there because they had left in a huff.

I'm sure as his loving grandmother she didn't think he would stoop so low as to then do a publicly photoshoot in a cemetery to get back at the family and prove they were still ROYAL, which is what they desperately want without any of the work or restrictions.

Everything's always about them

• Haha

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I think this was a blind that has been solved.

Sam's book has hit the newspapers.
More teacups flying in where ever it is they are living

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Somebody mentioned Biden and I had a thought. Will she be invited to the inauguration in payment for kissing Biden's Kamala's arse? Hmm, she might be too chicken shit as usual in case there's trouble, or even loud voices. Oh wait, she can bring Ginger Pubes(sorry for the visuals. Mind bleach is in the usual place, top shelf beside the eye bleach)and his Apache helicopter (well his half), as he was in the military. Not a lot of people know that.
Just watch, when they play the National Anthem she'll take two knees instead of one, thinking the after party has started. Dirrrty girl.:m

• Haha

Facehugger

VIP Member
It's a fave saying of the loony sussex squaddies on their podcasts and chats. Can't stand racism in any form and find the race baiting of the squaddies repulsive.

But if you think that phrase is OK then you are on the wrong thread.
Couldn't agree more. And what is equally repulsive is people who shapeshift to use their 'colour' to their advantage, dependant on what situation they are in at the time.

Wasn't the Merkin 'caucasian' on her last CV?

• Heart
  • Haha

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So she knowingly and willingly married into the RF but never had any intention to get British citizenship? Was her intention to alienate him and take him to the USA so she could use him to make her super rich?

hahaha

I would love for Samantha to release her own podcast giving a rundown of the book if we can’t get it here in the UK. Now that would head straight to number 1!!!

• Heart

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
So in the launch of Archewell they promote compassion and healing and invite people to join them? Have they shown compassion to their families? Doesn’t charity begin at home? Someone should tell them. Oh wait! I forgot! They are a do as I say, but not as I do couple!

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I dislike Harry far more than I dislike her, tbh. She’s just another narcissistic Hollywood chancer, nothing special, but he’s so spoilt and stupid he decided he wanted to have his cake and eat it too - the money, the fame, the privilege, but without the constraints of royal protocol and being forever upstaged by the Cambridges. He believes his own hype, and I’m sure Smeg has learned to feed into his inferiority complex.
I think that they are both nutters🤪
They just presented their son to the world as a cartoon and the childs voice in the podcast sounded like a cartoon 😃 WTF? 🤥

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
If true he’s done. There will be no way back for him! The cunt!
When the Harkles Netflix deal was signed, it only made sense if they were selling Diana, RF secrets or giving a green light for the next series of the Crown. Or all three.

So 'I am Diana's Son' by Prince Harry, published by Harper Collins, with a tie-in Netflix documentary series coming right up.

Probably kicking off with the rumoured People top-secret story later this month.

• Angry
  • Wow
Just found this thread and also have a new interest in the royal family however, I don’t have a ton of time to go back and read everything. Is this forum mostly about Meghan hate, Harry hate or both? lol
Just speaking for me here. I don't hate either of them, my highest level of disgust and revulsion is mostly for Harry. He's shat on his family from a great height. Harry knows how the BRF work, Meghan doesn't. I blame him more for giving Ms Markle an unrealistic view of what her role would be.

• Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
How the fuck is this happening? The sugars must be listening 24/7.

I bet Meghantoinette had a sleepless night playing it on repeat!

This thread is my guilty pleasure too.
Someone once said on another thread how nice I was. I told them never to read Harry & Meghan’s thread because it would shatter their illusion of me! 😄

• Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Every now and I have a wobble and think, ‘ok, so maybe it was really difficult being a working royal, your every move dissected and criticised, I get why Harry wanted out’ but then I realise that would only have rung true had he gone off to play professional polo or back to the Army. Even if Meghan wanted to get back into acting on the back of her elevated status, a decent stab at some meaty roles would have earned her some respect.

I really struggle to understand exactly what it is they ‘do’. What the hell is Travalyst? What is the podcast’s future aims? What is Archewell? The Netflix deal? Nothing they do seems to bear any relevance to anything they had achieved in their 30+ years. They’re coming across like a reality TV couple just grabbing anything and everything their agent can get them before their 15 minutes are up. I mean Meghan even did a Heat magazine special on ‘My miscarriage agony’ - ok it was the A list version but the playbook is the same.
Harry left the Army because to stay he had to sit and pass the exams for promotion to Major and he knew it ain't happening. Also all his party officer buddies had gradually left and gone on to do other things, so he was Hazza no-military-mates. The logical next step for him was exactly all the big military-adjacent projects like Invictus that were set up for him by the RF.

Now? You are spot on - they are riding the C-list celebrity train. They have a podcast deal which seems to involve them reading a few scripted links whilst a team of producers does the work. A Netflix deal which is much the same. A Top Secret Harry does Diana book to merch his late Mum. They'll churn around some interviews, photo ops, mag covers, merching, and general celebrity PR stuff. Literally the only interesting thing they do is the lawsuits - that's when you see the real Harkles.

ETA Next Monday Meghan's ANL courtcase is back in front of Warby, and Harry kicks off his separate legal action against the Mail for the 'didn't keep in touch with the Military' case. Have ordered my popcorn already.

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
I think that there have been mentions of Doria's past ( possibly incarcerated for tax evasion - why did she disappear during MMs childhood whilst Thomas raised her, was it in regard to the dodgy tax dealings in the travel bureau she ran?) and possible "suspect" links in regards to MMs maternal grandfather's death (although I haven't saved the details) and the house Doria inherited. In previous threads, and I am sure other more enlightened contributors can give details, it was more evident that there was "iffy" and "trashy" goings on around finances in particular in regard to her mother. There's also lots of concerns and questions about Doria's qualifications as "social worker", her newly registered social care agency and her newly claimed 9 million dollar bank balance alongside her apparent "disappearance" which may, or may not, be because she's residing in custody as a result of probation violation due to said 9m bank balance. It's all very murky. (See what I did there 🤣)

Hit the show more button after page loads.

Hope this is true

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think this has come from MM not the palace, she's laying ground work to drop the case not to protect her friends, but to protect the palace in her pr spin.

I hope it goes to court the BRF are not involved and have nothing to lose by this going to court, only person this will damage is MM.

I think they should also focus on the sufferings of front line staff, NHS, teachers and other key workers.
Yes definitely I totally agree. Any stories of dedicated medical staff, teachers, social workers and others who have lost their lives and their devastated families who have also lost their jobs are going to trump anything trotted out by the likes of the Harkles. They simply cannot command a position of being hard done by in the current climate.

Last edited:
  • Heart

50sGirl

VIP Member
  • Haha

Poppea

VIP Member
I'd wager the Apple project can not go further because the two muppets made a conflicting contract with Netflix. Just the same as with Amazon and the Invictus Games.