Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DandyTandy

VIP Member
hmmm so just a theory.... maybe this wasn't taken today... maybe this was taken on another day and they just released it today in an attempt to overshadow TRF... on google, it says the cemetery is closed on Saturday and Sunday..

and are they placing their shitty wreaths on a random patch of grass???

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

mrsX

They can fuck right off.

If your using this as a PR move it means nothing to you.

Jog off back to your 14million $ mansion

Reactions: 29

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening lovelies ❤blimey, just shows the strength of feeling this frickin sick stunt has caused, I've never logged on when I get home to 7or 8 pages to catch up with on here X

Welcome to all the new posters, new chairs to pull up are ordered on next day express delivery, please stay & vent :m 😘

Beyond despicable, I don't have enough swear words in my vocab for this. I'm sure my Dad, Grandad & Great Grandad would have managed to find me a few more had they still been here. They are a pair of low frickin snakes, absolutely disgusted at the thought not only have they done this but merched it? They might as well have shit on those graves if that is the case, never mind put a cauliflower or two on the floor.

Unfortunately I think they'll even have the brass necks to do something else at 11am on Wednesday. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Presumably if BP had said 'Yes Harry, feel free to come over for a photo opportunity' he would have parked his princely bottom on a private jet and sent the bill to the palace? But otherwise he can't be bothered to come to the UK and see his family and friends like a normal person, so he just gets his PR team to wallpaper the UK press with 'Prince Harry the Hero' stuff. Hope he enjoys reading it over his almond milk latte this morning but I suggest he avoids the comments....
He says 'once served, always serving'. Shame he didnt apply that to serving his grandmother HMQ

• Heart
  • Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
You tattlers are my escapism, where, once we start on the Harkles I can lose myself for ages.

Just remember peeps, nothing last forever, even covid, lockdown etc. We will all get through it. It will end. We're tough tattlers.

• Heart

Fredsnail

VIP Member
I completely agree but it says everything you need to know about him. In my opinion, he comes under the heading of a toxic person, we all have them in our lives.
We do and the Firm are greywalling them, which is exactly the thing to do with them.

The Harkles are still reacting to events over 12 months ago because they have nothing new to respond to. They are just reinforcing the idea that they have nothing new to offer and are destroying their own image by their inability to focus on the future. They can't focus on the future because they realise that without being Royal, they have nothing so are desperately clinging onto their past Royal wreckage as they have nothing else.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
You are all so harsh, may God forgive you all. The palace has just released this.

• Haha
  • Heart

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Yes its the merching of it all that is totally tone deaf.

Remembrance day has virtually nothing to do with the RF ....to me its about the memory of being a Brownie or Guide and marching about the village, behind a brass band to go and have an outdoor church service by the war memorial cross , to ''Remember those who died or who were injured for us.''

I like seeing the Chelsea pensioners and old veteran soldiers marching past....and I value the opportunity to say thank you and remember those who lost their lives for their country.
I like seeing the field of poppies by the Tower of London, or children making poppies....

I have no idea how a paid for photo opportunity in LA fits into the spirit of Remembrance day.
I would love to ask scoobie, how much Princes William and Charles personally earn from the photos of them at the cenotaph? I would guess absolutely nothing. Not everything should be done for financial or personal gain.

I hope that this footage is not going to be used for a Netflix documentary... it would be so so tacky.
I wonder if we would be allowed to complain to a TV broadcaster because a British remembrance day event is being misused and used primarily for financial gain, and not primarily used to remember and raise funds for veterans?

• Heart

spangly

VIP Member
This whole sorry saga will never have that idealistic Disney ending where the villains get their comeuppance.........people with this much privilege always come up smelling of roses.
I don't think we will see a point where they end up repenting for the error of their ways and striving to actually live a philanthropic/ humanitarian life.

I can see them beeing an irritating itch between our shoulder blades for many, many more years to come - whether together or apart.

• Sad
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Surprised to see them feature on here...

Mind you, the comments are worth it alone 🤣🤣

Camilla does a great job helping take up the slack since the bothersome bastards decamped to greener (fire ravaged) fields rather than do a day's work in payment for the 40 million quid wedding.
The positive comments re the harkles are from bat shit sugar nuts so not worth a damn. Nobody gives a crap what hazza used to do at these events because we now know it was done with hatred and resentment in his heart and so he could wear his pretty uniforms, so the sugar nuts can take their soppy comments and shove them where the monkey shoved his nuts.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

freda19

VIP Member
She's spot on. Smeggy's demand/ claim for a summary judgement goes against the actual criteria for a Summary Judgement. The criteria being that all the evidence presented points to guilt ... but all the evidence hasn't even been presented yet because cuntchops is playing silly hide-the-emails games. Also, the MOS have yet to present the recently permitted Finding Freedom evidence of her spewing her guts out to scoobie doo about intensely personal stuff (like the pissing in the bushes, bath time texts etc). Stuff there is no way anyone else could know or even guess at. The MOS are waiting for the communications evidence, and Smeggy trying to hang onto those until next august is deeply unfair to the MOS who need those emails etc to potentially help their case. It also means more time wasted as the MOS will need time after next August to go through the emails and try to find evidence of her colluding with others to get them to cheer lead on her behalf (the very thing she vehemently denies). In a nut shell, she will have no choice other than to close this mess down or risk huge unwanted exposure of her methods used to control and maintain her saintly image. The only question is when will she do so. Trying to bully and block the MOS is not working. I honestly think she assumed that the Firm would have her back, as she was still not fully cut off from them when she brought this case. Stupid cuntchops thought they'd pull strings in some way, like they sometimes do to protect their own and that the press would cower in fear of offending Beloved Brenda. That'll teach her not to piss on Brenda's leg and tell her it's raining, and not to listen to hazza and his stories of how he has gangan wrapped around his lil finger. Nope, not any more.
Also, I didn't realise that Carolyn Durand would be a witness. That would be interesting. A blind man could see that Durand has totally distanced herself from the book. She did no pressers on it's release and is saying diddly squat. It seems Miss Durand read the road ahead better than smeggy did and foresaw that once smeggy brought that case against the MOS based on privacy it was going to be totally at odds with how much private stuff she shared with the Finding Freebies authors for publication in a hagiography. Smart lady. Also, I think she was always aware anyway that sher name was just being used by scoobie doo and cuntchops to lend some semblance of real authorship to the book, since scoobie doobie is just a shit mickey mouse reporter and not a published author.

I saw here this week a comment on the Artemis(?) site that the Queen has asked Meagain to drop the case because its showing the Royal Family in a poor light (putting it mildly there) if there is any truth in this I'd bet the Queen has also said she will pay the costs, too. Let's just sit back and see how this develops.
Nah, I don't think so. Brenda couldn't give a shiny shit how cuntchops embarrasses herself and hazza. It won't affect her family since he's no longer officially representing her.

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I wonder if Meghan is pissed that she left because she’s going to miss out on wearing a tiara at the state dinner when Biden comes to visit.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Looks like they may have competition re their Netflix reality show as it appears the Beckhams have just signed a £16 million deal with netflix

• Haha
  • Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
I'd say it's about control, Archie is the only thing they really have full control over while retaining their titles and status as members of The Royal Family.
Also the longer the world goes without regular pics of Archie the more $$ they'll get when they release an array of them for part of a magazine spread.

Apologies this is my first post on this thread, I didn't think to ask if it's ok to just jump right in before contributing.
Welcome new person ❤ no apologies or askance needed to post here, they're all a lovely bunch on this thread, all contributors welcome.

Re: William & Covid. This bug is so wierd, some people shake it off just like a bit of a cold, others get severely ill quickly. If there was any need to panic, if he had become gravely ill with it, they'd have informed the nation, but just because it's 'the dreaded Covid' why did they need to tell people, if he wasn't bothered by it? They don't report it every time he's got a frickin snotty nose or a dose of the shits any other time, so my view is there was no need. Kate just gets on with being sick when she's pregnant & it's only reported when it gets so severe she can't do her duties, that's just how they are, private until a need to inform becomes necessary.

• Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
I've just read a comment in the Express saying people in the services are calling him the slug because he's let them The Queen and the Country down.

I think The Slug suits him very well ...

• Haha