Harry and Meghan #45 Still flapping their gums and talking out their bums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Harry Markle.
i notice in the most recent pictures, his hair has gone quite faded.
just a year ago, it was still bright ginger, now it looks blonder; that’s how redheads go grey; their hair just fades. Harry is definitely under stress

Reactions: 14
duck, if I were a journalist I would just write a massive exposure piece on megawhore and drag her till the point even her benefit scrounging sugars turn on her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ha! Just wanted to say hilarious title on the last thread. She is grabbing the loot and he is as bald as a coot. I ignore many headlines on this couple because they are beyond annoying. Their baby is cute and I find Meghan attractive, but let’s fake it, she was a D list actress before Harry. Nobody knew her. I had never even heard of Suits before. Then again, I’m not a huge TV person. I do wonder if they will stay together or if Harry will eventually want to go back to his family and they get divorced.

Latest Harry Markle.
i notice in the most recent pictures, his hair has gone quite faded.
just a year ago, it was still bright ginger, now it looks blonder; that’s how redheads go grey; their hair just fades. Harry is definitely under stress

That’s sad. He went from being the life of the party to a stick in the mud. I do think Chelsea Davy seemed more down to earth. Meghan is attractive but not the best match for Harry IMHO. I also wonder her true intentions.

Happy Friday! Raising a glass to our current Tattle friends, our absent friends, and all of our new ones.

Is anyone still in touch with MO5? Sending Margaritas to the naughty step!

Anyway, here's a picture of the two faced Meg not using any social media. Obviously, she is world renowned for practising what she preaches.... from the vegan who cooks a mean "roast chicken"....to the woman who "no longer has an online presence" if only

I feel like joining her campaign to #stop misinformation and lies online ! Meghan - you have always been a SM addict/user. We all know that.

View attachment 285813
Yes to Mo5 question via FB ❤ she would be so happy we are thinking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Interesting piece from Jessica M. Is she calling M an asshole by inference?
Well Meghan definitely threw her 'best friend' under the bus to save her own reputation. This is because Smeggy's sugar nuts cult has a carefully constructed race war narrative and her followers are mainly uneducated black women who have been manipulated with her claims of victimhood.

It's about time that Jessica spilt some tea on Meghan. My guess is that she won't until someone else makes the first move because she is scared. Jessica was complicit in a lot of Smeggys underhand deals and set ups. She can't reveal all without it also reflecting badly on her.

Jessica should be grateful for what she has and for her escape from the clutches of a 'friend' who used her on every level.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yankee Wally video for those interested. Looks like their house is up for sale according to this.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yankee Wally video for those interested. Looks like their house is up for sale according to this.

Wally is also talking about Lauren foster here.

I personally cant buy in to this theory that Meghan has any power over the Royal Family. Even if they had plotted Diana's death (which I don't believe) someone like Meghan couldn't possibly have any evidence that the secret services and men in grey suits wouldn't have cleaned up long ago.

I do think that there are forces at work trying to destroy our culture, bring down the Royal family, and the detestable cuntface has played right into their hands. This is a global cult of Marxism, control and enforced censorship led by psychopaths.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I long for a grand expose on her. Can you imagine the reams of film and photos of her flicking her coat open and all the mickey taking accompanying that?

If they are living on Oprah's ranch why haven't the the press and or paps or anyone else for that matter exposed the sham and lies?

Reactions: 21
Think there's a heap of Harkle dirt that's waiting for the court case to finish.

I've struggled through the latest Omid Heir pod. Apparently there's a Travalshyte update coming next week. No-one wants it, no one cares, but it's coming anyway.

Scrooby repeatedly called Arsewell a 'non-profit organisation' Let's see if there's any proof of that.

ETA. He confirmed that Arsewell is going to promote the censorship of free speech (under another name) theme from their Time talk. They are going to continue to 'introducing the experts' = someone else will be doing the work of creating content. Oh and we are threatened with more to come in the weeks and months ahead. :sleep:

(Gone a bit quiet on that multi-million Netflix deal they claimed to have.....)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Interesting piece from Jessica M. Is she calling M an asshole by inference?
Erk.....why do "celebs" think we want to see them kissing their partners? It's always so affected and smacks of desperation...."look we are so in love and soooooo happy". It's not so bad if it's a candid shot but when you can see the person's arm reaching up to take a selfie....just why?

Think there's a heap of Harkle dirt that's waiting for the court case to finish.

I've struggled through the latest Omid Heir pod. Apparently there's a Travalshyte update coming next week. No-one wants it, no one cares, but it's coming anyway.

Scrooby repeatedly called Arsewell a 'non-profit organisation' Let's see if there's any proof of that.

ETA. He confirmed that Arsewell is going to promote the censorship of free speech (under another name) theme from their Time talk. They are going to continue to 'introducing the experts' = someone else will be doing the work of creating content. Oh and we are threatened with more to come in the weeks and months ahead. :sleep:

How did Scooby Doo pronounce Arsewell?

Last edited:

I wonder why no one ever followed up on the money in the Travalist scheme. JCMH released a statement he is above all suspicion and everyone is just happy to not ask anymore questions, follow up on this or demand proof. It is mind boggling the tit they can get with.

Regarding Netflix, I guess they just sold them a reality show dressed up as documentary about their "work", which won't/can't start until the end of the review period and after they found "work". Showing up at a charity hand out for ten minutes four times in half a year simply doesn't fill a series of one hour tv shows.

Reactions: 17
Erk.....why do "celebs" think we want to see them kissing their partners? It's always so affected and smacks of desperation...."look we are so in love and soooooo happy". It's not so bad if it's a candid shot but when you can see the person's arm reaching up to take a selfie....just why?

How did Scooby Doo pronounce Arsewell?
arch to rhyme with cornstarch

(only cornstarch is quite useful and I don't mind having it in my bottom drawer...)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh FGS there is another Meghan-is-amazing-and-just-impossibly-perfect book on the way in November....

ETA OMG Published by.... HarperCollins just like Finding Freedom and Battle of the Brothers.

Amazon product

Meghan Misunderstood is a pioneering book that sets the record straight on the most talked about, unfairly vilified and misrepresented woman in the world.

Meghan was eleven when she first advocated for women’s rights; a teenager when she worked in a soup kitchen feeding the homeless; a popular actress when she campaigned for clean water in Africa and passionately championed gender equality in a speech to a United Nations Women’s Conference. Even before she met Prince Harry, hers was an extraordinarily accomplished life.

Meghan’s wedding to Harry was a joyful occasion, marking happiness at last for the Queen’s grandson who had captured our hearts twenty years earlier when he bravely walked behind his mother Diana’s coffin. Theirs was a story that the screenwriters of Hollywood – where Meghan had made her name – could scarcely have imagined.

The rom-com fantasy, however, soon turned into disturbing drama: any expectation of a life happily-ever-after was cruelly dashed by bullying tabloid newspapers and their allies, both on social media and within the walls of the Palace itself.

Meghan was targeted for her gender, her race, her nationality and her profession. The abuse became so bad that seventy-two female MPs signed a letter of solidarity against the ‘often distasteful and misleading press’, calling out the ‘outdated colonial undertones’ of the stories.

Now, Sean Smith, the UK’s leading celebrity biographer, pulls no punches as he reveals the remarkable and powerful story of this self-made, intelligent American woman with a strong social conscience who has made such an impact on our live

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh FGS there is another Meghan-is-amazing-and-just-impossibly-perfect book on the way in November....

ETA OMG Published by.... HarperCollins just like Finding Freedom and Battle of the Brothers.

Amazon product

Meghan Misunderstood is a pioneering book that sets the record straight on the most talked about, unfairly vilified and misrepresented woman in the world.

Meghan was eleven when she first advocated for women’s rights; a teenager when she worked in a soup kitchen feeding the homeless; a popular actress when she campaigned for clean water in Africa and passionately championed gender equality in a speech to a United Nations Women’s Conference. Even before she met Prince Harry, hers was an extraordinarily accomplished life.

Meghan’s wedding to Harry was a joyful occasion, marking happiness at last for the Queen’s grandson who had captured our hearts twenty years earlier when he bravely walked behind his mother Diana’s coffin. Theirs was a story that the screenwriters of Hollywood – where Meghan had made her name – could scarcely have imagined.

The rom-com fantasy, however, soon turned into disturbing drama: any expectation of a life happily-ever-after was cruelly dashed by bullying tabloid newspapers and their allies, both on social media and within the walls of the Palace itself.

Meghan was targeted for her gender, her race, her nationality and her profession. The abuse became so bad that seventy-two female MPs signed a letter of solidarity against the ‘often distasteful and misleading press’, calling out the ‘outdated colonial undertones’ of the stories.

Now, Sean Smith, the UK’s leading celebrity biographer, pulls no punches as he reveals the remarkable and powerful story of this self-made, intelligent American woman with a strong social conscience who has made such an impact on our live
Does it come with a barf bag? And do they pay therapy sessions for those who were brave dumb enough to tackle this trash?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does it come with a barf bag? And do they pay therapy sessions for those who were brave dumb enough to tackle this trash?
Well with lock down there might be another loo paper shortage so there's that.. They've even categorised it under 'Social Sciences' the pretentious twumpies, not Fiction Biography where it belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.