Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with Meghan's Mole this trip is proof that Harry and Meghan miss being part of the Royal Family.
Like an abusive ex who dumps you in haste, talks crap about you to big themselves up, realises you were unaffected, nay, delighted with the split. They now privately realise how good they had it with you (and your wonga) and want to "spark" things up again but you're ignoring their texts and calls because they (and everyone else) now knows you're a psycho and it 'ain't ever happening. Buh Bye 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Who is this Harriman guy?
Is he a qualified/trained professional camera person?
What's his CV?
Actually @Chita if you follow the sidley twins they do a whole episode about him and the photoshopped Harkles pics. He claims never to have edited an image however he has been caught out. He took the pregnancy announcement photo via an iPad as he was in London but it apparently didn’t need any tweaking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Dolan. :mad:

Is it because of the thundery weather or have some of the media lost their collective hive mind today?

View attachment 2931227
But...but...but, doesn't Harry want them to apologise to him, for some unspecified reason! Load of horse manure.

As regards the media in general puffing up that pair in Nigeria, I think they are just waiting for them to fall flat on their faces for the umpteenth time. Which they will, if she doesn't get a seamstress to shorten the yokes she wears. And if she trips, he falls too, seeing as they are always holding hands. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The media love printing these Harkle articles not just for the clicks but because they know the comments will be scathing and say what they dare not say yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Daily Mail
"Meghan brings the sunshine! Duchess visits Lagos State Governor's House with Harry in a stunning yellow dress as she honours her Nigerian roots by ditching neutral colours for bright tones - after arriving for day three of 'quasi-royal' tour".
The State Governor is described as "the No. 1 citizen of the Lagos State Government".

GB News
"Speaking to GB News, royal commentator Schofield highlighted how the Prince "inspected Nigerian troops" during the trip, claiming it is an "odd" engagement for someone who is "not a working royal".
"Criticising Harry's involvement with the troops, Schofield told GB News: "Despite being stripped of his military titles by the late Queen Elizabeth, Prince Harry in Nigeria was seen inspecting the troops. This is odd."

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
To be honest this just reminds me of the fake royal overseas trips the Duke and Duchess of Windsor did. It's role-playing royals and it's just a bit cringe.

At least they aren't going to Nazi Germany like the Windsors did
Yes, shame. Especially as we all know how much Harry enjoys wearing his spiffy Gestapo uniform.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I agree with Meghan's Mole this trip is proof that Harry and Meghan miss being part of the Royal Family.
I think saying they never wanted privacy is like saying water is wet 😁.

They both love being centre of attention, and can't get enough of it.

IMG_4456.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Only whores appear on GB News. It's a bleep channel.

Michael Cohen (Donald Trump's ex-attourney / bagman) is on the stand next week. All Rachel and Hazno news will be scraped immediately. Hazno and Rachel are OLD NEWS.

Reactions: 25
A quote from a documentary I watched on Ian Brady & Myra Hindley.

A NARCISSIST IS A PSYCHOPATH WHO HASN'T BEEN DISCOVERED....YET

Gulp

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Them gifts were a bit rude.

Fair enough the shawls and scarfs to stop the Great She Ostrich flashing her wares.
But it was less than subtle giving them toothbrushes, deodourant, Listerine, Odour-Eaters and Highgrove Strawberry jam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.