Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pahahahahahahahha look at the ad placement here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
If you zoom in on Harriman’s lanyard pass..it says Paramount plus !!!!
So maybe he’s doing the film for them not Netflix …
What a grifter! This ‘film’ has been ongoing since 2021 which is why it say paramount plus on his pass, and it’s not about the Snarkles!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
He too, is a grifter. His family are in Oil in Nigeria I believe? He ‘only picked up a camera for the first time 8 years ago’

I think there’s some bits in the Wiki.
He’s either a grifter or very smart.
No talent but getting paid as Smegs personal photographer.

ps…bit chuffed about getting the thread title. Can’t remember who told me to put if forward, but thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The meeting of the "suits" on Friday in London regarding the trip will lead to something being done about the gruesome twosome I have no doubt.
IMHO they were not there at the behest of the UK gov't, or sanctioned by the King.
Rope _ hang_ themselves springs to mind. I really believe something is coming down the pipe. Maybe not as quickly as we'd like, but then, it's not up to us, is it?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Did she wear yellow on their wedding night?

Maybe not, she was after all pregnant for the fifth time in their marriage - three days before.
Every time I see someone in yellow I harken back to some childhood rhyme:
“Yellow, yellow, kiss a fellow!”
Or, in Meghan’s case:
“Yellow, yellow, piss off her fellow!” 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Holy crap!! What is THIS bullshit?!?!
I’m 99.99% sure this is NOT TRUE!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Pahahahahahahahha look at the ad placement here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

What a grifter! This ‘film’ has been ongoing since 2021 which is why it say paramount plus on his pass, and it’s not about the Snarkles!

What a bleep Harriman is. A crap photographer and a woke grifter 🤮 another privileged person hiding behind his ethnicity for woke points when he was born into a wealthy family 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I’m going to pop this article in again cos it rolled into my other comment.
Hairyman isn’t there for the Snarkles per se; he’s under a paramount press pass for a documentary he was already filming.

I'll bet that's a ratings winner.
Assuming it ever gets aired...

Seeing as the Paramount CEO was recently fired...
And company is valued at about $10billion less than it's current outstanding debt...
But never mind that Tracey, the wife of the studio boss who has been put on a three person team to act as CEO... she got jam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I remember her wearing this yellow dress in 2018 and thinking it was one of her better looks. Not quite sure why Hazno is standing like that unless he’s airing his bits (I think this was pre them being taken away and stored in Smeg’s handbag).

Thanks for starting this new thread @Chita and congrats @Mollywobbles for the tuneful title.

IMG_1012.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Went to the farmers market yesterday & got myself some new baking pads; one of which is almost identical to one my favorite sayings!! The other one was just fun!🤣
(And, no! I won’t be making bleeping jam!!)
IMG_7321.jpeg
IMG_7322.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’m going to pop this article in again cos it rolled into my other comment.
Hairyman isn’t there for the Snarkles per se; he’s under a paramount press pass for a documentary he was already filming.

Is he being paid by paramount or is he filming for them and will be paid when he produces some decent stuff?

Reactions: 29
Wearing another gift- they are desperately trying to get her to cover up, but no…… got to keep those pits dry - bare arms and no sleeves
IMG_9395.jpeg
IMG_9394.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

duck off Tina.

Do any of these idiots ever think about William while they're crawling up the Hazza-shaped hole? The one in the middle of his sorry arse?

Screenshot_20240512-161149_kindlephoto-638657704.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Is he being paid by paramount or is he filming for them and will be paid when he produces some decent stuff?
That’s what I can’t work out. I think it’s a box ready option but not sure why he would have a press pass for that?

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.