Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo short on the cash front- thought she only wore things once and returned - label still attached
IMG_9396.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I hope the rift between the Harkles and royals remains permanent .

Ginger tits has brought nothing but grief and hurt since he married that trollop and revealed to us all what a truly malevolent arse he really is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
That funny blob is called Harry.

At least we can't see her nip nops.

She has really long thumbs so maybe her thumb in that Christmas card wasnt photoshopped after all. (The one where she was holding baby Lili aloft.)
her hitchhiker thumbs are key identifiers 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Defo short on the cash front- thought she only wore things once and returned - label still attached
View attachment 2931131
That is one of the weirdest photos I have ever seen.
They are all “excited” about something, not the birthday cake because they are focussing on something behind it, but Archie isn’t interested at all.
it must be photoshopped.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

duck off Tina.

Do any of these idiots ever think about William while they're crawling up the Hazza-shaped hole? The one in the middle of his sorry arse?

View attachment 2931119

Do any of these freaking Idiot experts ever wonder what the Line of Succession means ….it goes into over 1000 people …so if the main ones ALL decide to clear off to Montedeceito , you go to the next one , whether they are number 20, 220 or 999…

Sorry @ChipDex , you are number 1001…( bummer !)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I agree with Meghan's Mole this trip is proof that Harry and Meghan miss being part of the Royal Family.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Why doesn't she get any of her clothes shortened? The banana kaftan has been the most appropriate thing she's worn in 3 days but it's dragging on the floor.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Brilliant 😁

Ms Slocombe noted how she believes Harry holds either an A-1 or O-1 visa, which, depending on the type, would play a role in admissibility issues. The first is usually issued to diplomats or government officials, while the second is for those with "extraordinary abilities or achievements"

This bit interests me as he's definitely not got any "extraordinary abilities or achievements". 😂😂😂

He isn't a government official nor a diplomat.

So ........

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.