Harry and Meghan #442 You’re so vein, I bet you think this trip is about you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she get any of her clothes shortened? The banana kaftan has been the most appropriate thing she's worn in 3 days but it's dragging on the floor.
She is three inches taller in real life than she is in photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thanks @Mollywobbles and @Chita
@cjguk
EXCLUSIVE
TMZ reports that iconic rock guitarist "London Beaker" yesterday arrived in New York to meet his extended family.
"Beaker" is papped here dining at an exclusive restaurant with his 7 (or 8) brothers l - r, and father, centre.
Disclaimer: TMZ is unable to positively identify the "London Beaker" in this photo owing to the strong family resemblance between "The Beaker Brothers."
However, fans are assured that He is somewhere in there.
download (12).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her inappropriate outfits and her turning away from the young girl while the woman was talking to them has to be enough evidence to prove how rubbish she is at being royal.

So if this was a test, she's failed it.

Please Charles, remove them from the official website now.

Please media, stop reporting on them and report on the working royals instead. Help spread their positive message.
Leave the Harkles to those cheap magazines that are only good for lining the base of a birdcage.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
From Sarah Vine in the Daily Mail:

"Taking Nigeria by storm, the Duchess of Sussex told a group of children an anecdote about her daughter Lilibet, aged two. 'She looked at me and goes: "Mama, I see me in you." As I look around this room, I see myself in all of you as well.' What a remarkable thing to say. I've known a few two-year-olds in my time, some quite bright, but none offering such a handy opportunity for a soundbite as Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor."

🤣🤣🤣
No 2 year old in the world has ever said such a thing

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
This trip was supposed to promote the Invictus Games so how come a basketball event that Harry and Meghan attended today was sponsored by Giants of Africa and Archewell and not Invictus. Something stinks IMO as this trip has done absolutely nothing to promote the Invictus Games.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
From Sarah Vine in the Daily Mail:

"Taking Nigeria by storm, the Duchess of Sussex told a group of children an anecdote about her daughter Lilibet, aged two. 'She looked at me and goes: "Mama, I see me in you." As I look around this room, I see myself in all of you as well.' What a remarkable thing to say. I've known a few two-year-olds in my time, some quite bright, but none offering such a handy opportunity for a soundbite as Lilibet Mountbatten-Windsor."

🤣🤣🤣
No 2 year old in the world has ever said such a thing
Right! I’d like to think, even if you didn’t think she was full of BS before, everyone who has heard this must believe she is now 😂

But I guess she already knows she can say wtf she likes after the Oprah drama 🤷🏼‍♀️ If she said she was 5% Kryptonion, someone would believe her 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
To be honest this just reminds me of the fake royal overseas trips the Duke and Duchess of Windsor did. It's role-playing royals and it's just a bit cringe.

At least they aren't going to Nazi Germany like the Windsors did

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Overheard on BA 392 Abuja to LA …(behind a little curtain)….

So, how did it go when you mentioned Invictus ?
What do you mean , Invictus ?
How did they respond when you spoke about Invictus ??
You said you were going to speak about Invictus …
No, I specifically said I’d leave Invictus to you
But, but, but….

SSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oh my god, you can still see the lines from where the ‘blanket’ has been folded! Is she allergic to ironing?
I suspect that in an effort to cover her up, the material/shawl has been given as a gift and then PLACED on her so she couldn’t just hand it off to an aide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Dolan. :mad:

Is it because of the thundery weather or have some of the media lost their collective hive mind today?

Screenshot_20240512-171148_kindlephoto-641840648.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I actually like this dress. I think she may be reacting to the criticism of her skanky attire. She dug out the button down, sleeves rolled up, sloppy white shirt she has been trying to make fashionable for years, and now she is wearing a modest dress. Yes she should not be sleeveless, but she simply must show off her beautiful, toned, although freakishly long arms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if this trip was facilitated by the Palace so that the Sussexes could benefit financially from NF? No way did they just set off on their own imo on a "private" visit, inspecting troops and being addressed as HRHs especially with KC's close ties to Nigeria, and I can't see him not having approved it. Question is, why?

The trip cost a lot of money and I can't see what it was for or what it achieved? Was it just an indulgence of the Stoats? It's been a disaster all round and makes no sense, and the idea of them having Commonwealth roles doesn't either.

Someone in the last thread suggested a FOI request as to whether it was funded partly by the Royal Household as Paula M says. Looking at FOI requests about the fake christening and legitimacy of the Flatpacks, good luck with that.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.