Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plantagenet

VIP Member
and relieved it with a quick twiddle on his joystick.. (as he has no doubt done many times before)
Meg does know about balls. Not the kind used in golf. The kind that guys have attached. Most of the time. Harry's are in her handbag.

Meg can go from being a polo groupie to being a golf groupie.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jaybob

Bit on Doria. What the fuck is an "African American Jewish woman"?
My sister had a manfriend who described his heritage as "Arabic, this, that, Jewish, the other" He wasn't actually Jewish by religion, rather, his ancestors came from Israel/surrounding area. So perhaps, if Doria hasn't changed religion, maybe she's 43% Israeli?

The above description does seem to read African American (ethnicity) Jewish (religion). The only insight I have of the Jewish faith is the 90's TV programme "So Haunt Me". So come on Doria, do the world a favour and feed your daughter and fatten her legs up a bit 🤣

If you're not old and British, you'll have to Google it.

"EAT.....EAT...."

Was the ghost Maureen Lipman?

• Heart
  • Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
I'm not sure I'm ready to deal with the politics of all the other reaction icons so I'm glad my browser only lets me like posts with a thumbs up (y)

NB If I give you a thumbs up it can mean whichever nice icon you want 😘

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:

'Trapped' on the left, 'Thriving' on the right...... :p

The faces that scream Cumberland vs Chipolata.

View attachment 2932887
Doesn't Harold look like he's laughing so that he doesn't cry?

Ignoring all the other photos we've been bombarded with over the past few days, if this one shows his true state of mind, he's in big (self-inflicted) trouble

• Haha

Elainne

I don't know what if anything The Harkles are hiding, but if I was an MP ... especially one who looked like losing their seat in the upcoming elections I'd just and find out everything I could and then use parliamentary privilege to spill the beans. ALL THE BEANS.
I'd vote for Whoever takes them on.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
her hitchhiker thumbs are key identifiers 👍
Eeeeewwww! That's just nearly ruined my favourite book

ecgtb.JPG

The book was great, Tom Robbins has such a playful way with words and a well-controlled psychedelic mind. I liked Sissy Hankshaw too, the girl with the loooooog thumbs, born to hitchhike.

The movie was rubbish, they lost a load of the magic in Tom's story. But if they did a remake, they could get Smegs to play Sissy without the bother of prosthetics.
Though they would have to deal with psychopathological mega-diva....

I'm going to have to work on erasing Smeg's hands from memory, might as well do the trotters as well whilst I'm at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21