Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elainne

Hey no insulting Joey! At least his speech was on topic, made sense and was about giving and receiving and loving and sharing and having. And his voice is nice 💖 And he has nice eyes (or was that Mike?).

This is all very interesting.

Who's The Conqueror though? We've had so many that a list just started running through in my brain 😂

About Lady Hussey, maybe that's exactly why the Sugar targetted her - jealousy over her connection to Nigeria.

Probably something that would be difficult for some to hear, but even when "a British" (or someone amongst the many other European invaders) did something nice for any of the colonies, he/she wasn't necessarily feted by the locals. Sometimes it inadvertently even ended up harming the local way of life - good or bad, anyone would chafe against an opposite concept imposed by an "outsider". Sometimes it was even a deliberate tactic to turn people/conditions favourable for the invaders, at great detriment to themselves. Look at Lord Mountbatten. He had the thankless job of overseeing India's Independence, and partition. He tried to make it as quick and painless as possible as per his understanding, but there were some things he couldn't have got right maybe because there was no way of getting them right, and because of cultural differences. He got to be our last Viceroy and first Governor General, but he's mostly hated here.

Politicians use the anti-BRF agenda for votes/to keep the fires burning. Currently TPTB are using Mountbattens' relations with our first PM and other happenings around Independence to discredit the Indian National Congress which came into power at the time.

So possible attempt to discredit Lady Hussey and therefore her ancestors. Would need to be versant with local/regional politics to understand why. Or maybe just to discredit the BRF/Commonwealth and engender deeper suspicion of 'the whites'. Small steps/erode the very foundation of anything positive they've established. "Conflict is good, it engenders and enables corruption".

All of this is hypothetical of course, based on my understanding of what goes on in my home ground. Could be that the Gruesomes just wanted to hurt someone someone close to William and prove that he and Catherine are racist/are related to racists/employ racist people, and she probably "slighted" either of them on one occasion or the other (Sparry is as bad as Smegs).

Disclaimer: I typed most of this post in parts while waiting for colleague to call. Please forgive any incoherence 😂
I'm also quite sure that the British weren't going around taking over in various countries without invitation out of just a desire to be wholly altruistic, they were uninvited aggressors in most instances. They may have done some good for the people who were educated in schools established by the British but the vast majority of poor people were probably worse off. Ultimately it was no concern of theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you much appreciated !
Everyone says how smart the Nigerians are, but the Ho has been boasting for a long time now that she's 43% Nigerian. The Nigerians have had plenty of time to check her ancestry, and have only themselves to blame if they've honoured her as a Nigerian princess when she's actually from the US - white and Afro-American.

It's like these idiots who buy dogs off the internet, paying for a Labrador puppy but they get a "meat dog". Why have these "clever Nigerians" foisted these frauds on their country and made themselves look stupid? What did Lagos and BP expect?

The Nigerians along with the rest of the world must know how the Ho treats people, how she changes her colour to suit the occasion. Called herself Caucasian? Not much research needed here or deep digging, anyone with half an eye can see that she's so excruciatingly colour-conscious that she felt superior to these women because she's whiter than they are, queening it with her straight stolen hair. The Stoat is a racist outcast traitor to his country. None of this makes sense.

What was the deal ? We've been had here and we don't know how, but there was an agenda. Dan Wootton won't put us straight of that I'm sure, none of them will. The most telling post I've seen is the Laura Poirot one posted by @LadyMuck, that if the Royal PR / MI6 don't want us knowing, we won't know. That's clearly true.
Watch Idiocracy

• Heart
Reactions: 12