Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Vogue have gone completely mad.

What nation? Chunga Chunga?

View attachment 2933963

Future of the nation? 🤔 Are they referring to the alleged Lidl? Which is..... has a voice in the sky (Smegs with a loudspeaker in a helicopter) declared that Lidl will cure cancer?

Or are they talking about whatever faux vegan monstrosity the jam that Smegs had shoved down her throat, which later had her spewing hot air and word salad?

That phrase is not something I should have encountered at 4am after a long day and with a long day/week ahead. While Vogue isn't exactly Douglas Adams, I thought the caption had come from a typical Sugar! 🤦

Reactions: 23

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I've been away this weekend so have barely caught up with their shenanigans this weekend., except for one quick video on Youtube where I see Meghan is cringe as usual.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
On a slightly different note I’ve decided to leave X as the Sugars are insane. The weirdest conspiracy theory I just read is that PC is no longer alive as PW unalived her in January to be with Rose Hanbury. Absolutely crazy!!!
These people do know that you’re not supposed to eat the coconut shell, but just the coconut flesh?!
---
Harry & Meghan #443 losing their thread

• Haha

DoubleOld

VIP Member
If Germany were still Nazi, they'd be there!

Oh but wait, Hazno plays about with the Congo, not known for its abundant milk of human kindness and participatory democracy. That must be on the Stoat's Grift Holidays list. China? They have some really neat censoring tactics that Hazno would appreciate. North Korea has to be on there somewhere too... Smeg could even pick up some new bullying tips from them!
OMG @Sami Lee - Absolutely brilliant post....I think I love you! 🤣 😅:LOL::love:

• Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Sadly, quite believable. Especially the Tavistock Institute/MI6 part of it.
Agree Sami
I tried to copy this Tavistock / MI6 post by @LadyMuck. It says it all in one sentence, they decide what they want us to think and "if the Royals / Establishment don't want you knowing, you wouldn't know." That's it really. They don't want us knowing, so we don't know.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

GalofHal

But her boobs are like the moonbump. In the zebra dress she was ‘aspirins on an ironing board’ then in the red she has a decent bust? Her bust varied by at least 4 different sizes and changed from one outfit to another. Even allowing for padded bras etc it’s quite ridiculous….was the todger shape actually the pump for her inflatable boobs?
Brilliant 😂

• Haha

Ilovetherain

Nigerian women: "She needs to go to Nigeria and learn some manners!"

These people are so sharp - they have her completely worked out.

Definitely Tattler calibre ladies ❤💞
Thread title: Harry & Meghan #443 She went to Nigeria but didn’t learn any manners

• Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Breaking News

The Nigerian government has announced that an error was made when awarding a title to the Great She Ostrich.

The correct title is Princess Ada Manzi.
Awarded in recognition for her services to sailors in the doldrums.
Sailors thus served Ada Handzi ..

• Haha
  • Heart
On a slightly different note I’ve decided to leave X as the Sugars are insane. The weirdest conspiracy theory I just read is that PC is no longer alive as PW unalived her in January to be with Rose Hanbury. Absolutely crazy!!!
That one has being doing the rounds since at least January. Just laugh at them and move on.