Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
Thank you! I think maybe my anxiety was getting in the way of realising that - so now I have anxiety embarrassment lol 🙄

I’d rather have that than be Smegs though!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Pepote

View attachment 2931492View attachment 2931493View attachment 2931494

There's a joke here somewhere...

The red dress reminds
She’s got him where she wants him - he’s not going anywhere til she wants rid of him
So now Raytch is like, what, born again black?
---
Page Six running the delinquent story:

Was Guest Speaker commenting while Raytch was is Nigeria or was she silent?

Last edited:

Chita

VIP Member
I haven’t done DNA testing as I object to them being able to hold onto the result for their own purposes, but I have done my family tree and discovered that in 500 years my maternal family line moved all of 5 miles down the road. After that, they became daring and spread out about 25 miles😂😂

I got a huge shock with mine. I did that Ancestry.com DNA test and did not get what I expected.
What I expected to be a large % was WAY lower than I thought.

Also, when I checked back a few times, the % numbers had changed a bit but not very much. And it became more detailed.
They seem to tweak the results all the time.

Maybe she got 43% Nigerian on the first result.

Elainne

Re the Hussey connection - Yes, it would seem to put a whole new spin on the 43% Nigerian 'Royal Tour' shitshow - sort of 'It's ours now'.

Had Smeg taken offence at something Lady Susan had said/done whilst she was doing her 72 days of playing at being a Royal?
I seem to recall that Lady Susan was one of the expert court people that HMTLQ introduced Smeg to as someone who could help her learn about Royal protocols and duties.

Or was the Headly Fugazi woman just an opportunist, looking to cause a 'racist' ruckus with anyone at the Palace?

Re the inverted cross - I read yesterday that it may have been a piece from the Diana collection that Hazno inherited. If so, Diana would have worn it knowing that it was a contentious symbol, nowadays representing Satanism. Which is hand in glove with $$worship!

The more we've learnt about Diana, the more I understand how Hazno learnt to be so deviously vengeful and passive aggressive. Her dimwit son has rather put a large and irretrievable dent in the St Diana legacy.
A lot of musicians and singers wear such things to show that they have chosen Satan and money over their soul. Apparently it helps the fame and cash to manifest only if you advertise the fact. Whether there is anything to this evil or not it is the belief and blatant flaunting of satanic symbolism that they believe brings them whatever desired.
Could just be that they try harder once they think they have taken this final step, either way they have no interest in what will happen if there is a better place after our time on earth, they are willing to take the chance that heaven or paradise is all a story.
In that case how can they believe so strongly in the devil buying their souls if they don't believe in a good place too.

• Wow
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Did Diana ever visit Nigeria? Have any of Meghans outfits been a 'sweet nod' to anything Diana wore?

This is exactly what happens over and over. The media trolls us with cringeworthy stories of their latest fabulous triumph…and then BOOM! they bring them crashing down.

I’m thinking those 3 Kings of Nigeria and the Nigerian generals…are thinking they have just been humiliated on the world stage by two World-class grifters.

H&M may now have bigger problems than the Taliban.
Blimey, when you put it like that, I hope none of the mugus have their email addresses. Their inboxes gonna be overflowing with 419ers!!!
---
The Archewell issues may come back to bite them - there should have been $8,000,000-13,000,000 in Archewell's accounts - depending on the exact timing of grants/running costs etc. So the foundation should have got around $500,000 in interest on the money. But they reported only $4.000 - so who got the rest of the interest? One possibility is them moving money in and out and using the income for other projects or personal expenses.
If they are mates with Biden, and his corrupt DOJ, they will skate.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Or simply eaten what was offered them with gracious smiles. Because that's what the real RF would have done.

I would love to be offered food from another country that I wouldn't normally find here in the USA. In fact, I would consider it an honor.
Not sure about the newly released painted portrait of KC
This is the 4th (?) Official photo release since he was crowned. It doesn't look like him, more like a Spanish pensioner who's just emerged from a "Tomatina" .
images (7).jpeg

• Haha
Anyone else think they are heading towards nothing?

Spotify
Oprah
Netflix
Lemonada
40x40
ARO
Cooking show
Archwell

All abject failures.

The only thing they have that possible has legs is the kids. And I genuinely believe that’s a hard no for Hairy - he knows he can come back and fade into nothing like PA, without her, but it won’t be the same as it was.
Bib even that's debatable after that photo of Lili!

• Haha
  • Heart