Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Dear Lord, give me strength! YET MORE lies!

Since when was Dorito Jewish? From when Smeg met Trevitty-Trev-Trev?
Did his ancestors come from Berlin?

Is this the black Jewish Yahya sect or, like, the actual Jews?

I think Smeg is continuously playing Walter Mitty's daughter...
Smeg Mitty. Rachel Zane Mitty. Meghan Mitty. Ada Mitty. Mama Mitty.

Duchess Mitty. Princess Mitty. Queen Mitty. Diana Mitty

A different character everyday!
It suits her schizoid personalities 😃😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mardymare

VIP Member
Like Rachel, I'm only a Lady when the other door says Gents.

I hope this tour was the last straw. Please stop the madness. Shes a ho like her mother, and comes from a family of grifters. Her 25 minutes is done
She should shut up and go away
thread title?

• Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Speaking as a Brit who, like so many of us, was deeply offended and hurt by Markle's heinous lies and cruel slurs....
Great post. Although I don't agree with almost most of it. But hey ho. Here's another AI fake? Can I keep posting? They amuse me. Sad I know.

y-African-children-on-a-safari-in-Africa-284576863.png

• Haha
  • Heart

nukeantz

I'm a fan of Prof Henry Gates jnr, watched many scores of his and related programmes, read his works.

I am certain sure that Prof Gates would be very happy to organise an in depth exploration to find Smeg's actual African ancestors.
They could make a great feature length docu of it.

First - and the quickest part - would be a DNA test.
It'd find her exact tribes/clans/groups and regions of origin.
With current calculations of DNA% from each group/clan.
At minimum, she already has that information from the test she did.

A mitochondrial DNA test would show her earliest maternal ancestor and an outline of the physical journey her descendants had made to now.

Thorough DNA testing would give a treasure trove of information.
From that, the expert researchers would be able to trace back from her immediate relatives to where her ancestors were enslaved in the US.

With luck they'd find their names, the slave owners' names and details of purchase and re-sale.
They may find manumission/emancipation documents and documents pertaining to freed people's land holdings. They may find details of military service.
There are extensive records held all over the American South and in other parts of the US. It's the biggest problem for African Americans in finding their forebears. It's a very great pity that the records are not all in one place.

The researchers might even be able to pin down which ships brought the captured people to the US and which ports they were landed at.
From there, they would find the most likely embarkation ports on Africa's west coast.

They could also find the living descendants of the groups her ancestors came from. She could visit them.
Any genealogical research most often yields surprises or shocks as well as solve mysteries.
It would make for a very compelling story - one evoking very strong emotions (seriously, after learning about some people's family history, I've wanted to personally hang, draw and quarter all those people who were involved in their ancestors' abuse and enslavement).

I'm no expert on black African and slave genealogy. But I've been an amateur family/royal family researcher for actually more than 30yrs.

So I know that there is absolutely no reason why Smeg persists in this '43% Nigerian' stuff - which must sound very ignorant and silly to Nigerians. She could have had the super de luxe level of investigation and collation of a large set of documents that give her a huge amount of information.

I don't know. ... what is she hiding? Apart from the fact that it keeps everyone talking about her.

Trouble is, as a result of her silly secrecy, we ordinary folk (including the Nigerians) are not talking in positive terms about her.
I read an article in the past couple days regarding the Nigerian Princess lineage. They do know who Doris’s Relatives were, what plantation and owners name. I read the article to see if Doria had white ancestors as I have seen on here that the 43 isn’t possible. None were mentioned.

For the record not all Southerners owned slaves. And slaves were in the North also.

• Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
No one probably dares say anything to her. "Smegs knows best". Or "Smegs is the only one who knows anything".

On Saturday at the shops, I saw this really pretty younger girl in a gorgeous cotton saree. Very well-mannered too, when I quietly pointed out her slightly-visible bra strap. It's apparently a big no-no nowadays to tell someone to fix their bra strap, can even lead to public humiliation (there have been incidents, even police reports), so I was hesitant about approaching her. I told her that I was pointing it out only because all eyes were on her in a nice way. She blushed, thanked me and discreetly fixed it. Gracefully done.

Can't imagine Smegs being that graceful 🤷

Apologies for quoting myself, but this reminded me of Priyanka Chopra's catchphrase in a film where she portrayed herself an item queen (actress who performs cameo roles, most often just a usually sexy-ish dance called an 'item number') who wants to become the top 'serious' actress.

Any time her long-suffering manager tried to ground her flights of fancy, she would throw up her hand (remind you of someone? 😉), and say, "Kamini sab jaanti hai. Kamini bewakoof nahin hai." (Kamini - herself - knows everything, she isn't stupid).

And then she would end up causing a mess.

I don't think PeeCee knew Smegs before she did that film (released in 2007) 🤔 Although mum and I have always laughed at how she seemed to have played herself. Birds of a feather!

I'd better go. I just meowed at the Pup and he's disgusted.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Elainne

View attachment 2934425 View attachment 2934427 View attachment 2934430

Her face is not used to looking "kind" or interested in others, all she managed in the event of trying to look engaged was a face going "hmmmm Betty". In Smeg's mind she looks like Snow White with birds flying around her rather than the famous fly during the marriage service:eek:.

View attachment 2934431
Talk about signs and portents, the fly drawn to the rancid carcass signified what she is inside, corrupt and evil.
First and only time this has happened in a royal wedding even at the height of plague pestilence, they would have seen it as a bad omen in earlier times and it would have been remembered.
Harold is eyeing up that blokes wig. Luscious ginger locks that will hide his bald patch, no one will ever know he's wearing it.

Shes so bloody smug🤮
It reminds me of judge nutmegs wig. (A Bob Mortimer character)

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
How has a white man from Cornwall got black descendants when marriage between races was frowned upon i don't know when segregation and Jim crow laws officially began.
You'd need to now more about him.

If he was a Methodist or an abolitionist the chances are it wasn't nefarious.

• Heart