Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Her smile is like lifting a piano lid.

The producer decided to give employment to a hundred extras every day while shooting - a true gesture of charidee. She's the one they picked for a bit of blink-and-you-miss-it comic relief. An Easter Egg, but one that no one is really looking for.

Is it body-shaming if one points out false parts? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just catching up with the thread and videos about this tour.
I’ve just watched the Sidley Twins discussing this Women Inspirational blah blah blah something something of Nigeria.

I honestly can’t believe how brazen she is. I feel like the Oprah interview was her appeal to the world, but mostly Americans, to seek out alliance from them whilst simultaneously tarnishing the reputation of the UK. I think it worked initially but because they went on and on about it, I think the Netflix documentary killed their reputation in the US, and now they are looking for another country to lean on to use and elevate them.
How she can sit on that stage saying she is an inspiration because she looks like them. Does she fuck look like them. She doesn’t look like a sister - AT ALL. It’s ridiculous!
Also to then suggest that Nigerian’s knew she was one of them because she is strong and courageous and beautiful. How much does she want to blow her own trumpet.

I think this trip to Nigeria has been really interesting and insightful. I don’t think Nigerians suffer fools gladly and are a proud and humble people. I found the reactions towards them very curious, and quite heart warming to be honest. Those school kids lined up in the walkabout are absolute legends! To conclude - when a Nigerian says ‘to tell you the truth’ they don’t beat around the bush. Love it!
---

After watching the latest Sidley twins video, they play a TilTok video by RoyalNewsChannel where apparently some of the Sussex Squad were not impressed by her turning her back on that woman speaking to her.

I think once the penny drops that it’s not just fusty white upper classes and gammons that this woman likes to walk all over and disrespect, but also your black brothers and sisters, I think the game will be up.
She has used black people in the last four years in the most exploitative and cynical way. Feeding off the same negativity that she plagues her husband with by tapping into his grief for his mother. Afterall, she likes to “pull at people’s heartstrings”. She is a very sick individual and when/if these people come to that realisation, it’s going to be GAME OVER for her. Hence the desperate trip to Nigeria. She’s using them. They both are.
Great post.

Reactions: 18

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I hate to give Smezghan any compliments but compared to the red dress the yellow one is at least loose fitting and more age appropriate.

Sadly it’s a one off though! Every other outfit has been a “disaaaaaaster” darling
Example? Where is it?

Reactions: 17

Chita

VIP Member
George Benson's song "This Masquerade" is one of my favourites and a very apt title for the Traitor & Ho.

Aah yes, a sublime Leon Russell song, and covered beautifully by the Carpenters.

Real talent.

Unlike the Harkles who have none whatsoever.

Reactions: 16