Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
AN APOLOGY

I got a lot of angry/sick faces in response to my last comment on the previous fred - I think because I mentioned the 'B' word. I didn't realise it still causes so much anger!! In my defence I'd had a few wines and was annoyed at the Gruesome Twosome and their Nigeria Nonsense.

On topic, thank fuck that's all over and done with!!!
Having gone back and looked, I'm pretty certain that those responses were agreeing with you. We often use angry/sick faces on this thread AT H&M rather than the poster. 😁 Don't sweat it 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 53

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Nigerians on TV

They aren't buying it.

As much as their country has its issues. Nigerians are very intelligent and educated.

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Well, I'm sorry that you felt you had to apologise!
I'm glad that you raised this topic.

But now I'm a bit worried if I might have left others a disconcerted or puzzled....

In fact I have whole days when Smeg and/or Haz appear in a post they (not the poster) get the angry/sick face from me. Just for being cunts.

But I would never throw angry/sick faces at a fellow Tattler because of their opinion or the words they used!
Because everyone is entitled to express their opinions and in the way that they want.

To be honest, I just assumed that it was kind of protocol that all our 'likes/dislikes' are about the people/activities described in the post.

So if you get a angry/sick face from me, it's not you, it's me being pissed off at the person or situation you wrote about!
❤
I don’t apologize for things I post that may offend someone because I try to be an Equal Opportunity Offender & offend everyone equally!!! 🤣
(Sorry, not sorry!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
This is a side effect of Ozempic, allegedly, its called the "melted candle skin". The Daily Mail, in a major "coincidence", has a story about it today: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...100-million-bill-deal-melted-candle-skin.html

I’m not on ozempic but I’ve had a health issue which has seen me loose 3st9 since February - this melted candle stuff is real. I’m very active - I’m an equestrian and I ride 2/3/4 horses a day and provide all their care and still this is happening and it’s awful!

• Sad
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Twatter's favourite racist-for-hire mostly spends her time hating fully on Jews and Israel these days. I guess she thinks that will get her the highest appearance fees out of Sky News etc.

There's been the odd post about Smegs, probably when either Harriman or Smegs' people have nudged her and reminded her to post some crap.
She's already outed herself as a general racist against white people but she's also an anti semite. If the Jews were black she'd be on their side without question. I don't suppose she's said anything about genocides elsewhere like the Sudan.

Like most normal people I wish there were no wars going on and peaceful solutions can be found.

The mob lead by the little troll Thunberg protesting against Eurovision was as ridiculous as 'Queers for Palestine' 🙄 or 'Turkeys voting for Christmas' as I call them.

I'm so tired of 'celebrities' thinking we care about their political opinions on social media. They all think if they shout and virtue signal loudly that everyone will be bullied into agreement.

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I'm surprised that the German tax payers were willing to foot a bill that size for this event, it's not the Olympics. Unless they can attract big sponsors then the whole project is at risk now surely? More and more countries will decline to host if its prohibitively expensive.

I certainly don't believe that the Nigerian government are going to fork out that sort of money 😁 even if the competitors are willing to go there, which is extremely doubtful.

What started with good intentions for veterans has now been absolutely ruined by the grifting pair. I foresee that the whole of Invictus is going to crumble at this rate. This would be a shame for the competitors but I hope it does go tits up because Harold isn't fit to hold any position of power. He deserves for his pet project to crash and burn.

Invictus need to replace him.
Just send an official letter saying they can't afford him any more.
Axe him due to budget cuts.

Then Charles needs to remove them from the Royal website altogether. Not even a small mention of them and certainly no links to any of their websites.
No explanation. Just wipe all trace away.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
What we're dealing with here is the worst of craven humanity. Two people with so much money they don't know what to do with it coupled with a hunger for validation through attention to fill the chasm of insecurity that exists within their soul. Talentless but rich. The bane of any civil society. Nasty with it.

Oh how I despise the 'touchy-feely' clinglyness (is that a word?) of these parasites. It must be the Victorian values my Granny drilled into me from an early age. I hate to bring this up, literally because I'm about to puke as I type it, but I bet they fuck like rabbits. What else can they do in their spare time? What else do they have in common?

Imagine these rats fucking. Skin, bones, teeth and balding ginger pubes. Enough to make anyone feel sick. I bet they stink of body obour, bad sex, toothpaste, bronzer and entitlement. Scum. Vile. I hate them. They disgust me. I wish I had never set eyes upon them. Between the pair of them they degrade my human experience. Ugh. UGH.
I think the main problem is that they lack money. They lack the money that would make them billionaires, living in mansions, travelling all over the world whenever they wanted.

She is living on old clothes and probably rented dresses that is why they never fit. He is probably wearing the same suits he used while with TRF. Their Montecito house is probably rented.

When they left, he said his father cut him off. There were rumours that Charles helped pay something for the house (2 or 3 year rent?). There is no evidence of them getting more money from TRF. They had Diana's inheritance that was little over 10M and although it looks like a lot to us common mortals, for two ambitious grifters this is nothing.

Archewell is bleeding and since Orca's interview no one is giving them money.

Sure they got something from Spotify, Netflix and Penguin but not nearly as much as they claim. Private planes are very expensive, jewellery are expensive, nanny's are expensive, drugs are very very expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

wibble

VIP Member
I got a huge shock with mine. I did that Ancestry.com DNA test and did not get what I expected.
What I expected to be a large % was WAY lower than I thought.

Also, when I checked back a few times, the % numbers had changed a bit but not very much. And it became more detailed.
They seem to tweak the results all the time.

Maybe she got 43% Nigerian on the first result.
Mine was 43% milkman and 12% gooseberry bush.
Which was fate really as I now call home a blackberry bush behind the Co-op Dairy.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Fuck off Tina.

Do any of these idiots ever think about William while they're crawling up the Hazza-shaped hole? The one in the middle of his sorry arse?

Screenshot_20240512-161149_kindlephoto-638657704.png

• Sick
  • Haha

Amiyaya

VIP Member
How long after leaving did it take David and Wallis to shut up?
It really is time the Harkles stopped their noise.

I don’t think they ever did. When the King passed he came back for the funeral pouting and full of shit because Wallis was NOT welcome to attend; and his ‘pension’ wasn’t getting any bigger - and was actually in jeopardy because he believed it was for his lifetime and the palace decided it was at the grace of HLMTQ, as her father had bequeathed it to him for his lifetime and HLMTQ was now in charge. He spent his life trying to win back favour, step in as King again on his brothers death and constantly tried to wriggle them both back in and the palace simply grey rocked them and refused to engage. They did allow Wallis back for his funeral though.

• Angry
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
"Well firstly, I want to thank you all for coming to my home country. I've been inspired. It's been a whirlwind - what is it? Twenty four hours? The truth is, I never left you. But on arriving in my homeland, that I never left, I very quickly got the memo to wear more colour. So I can fit in with all of you, who I fit in with anyway, because this is my home, and we all share a love of my truly incredible fashions. Wherever I have been, and wherever I am now, I have learned the importance of having role models. Not that I have been anywhere, because this is my home. And it has been an incredible honour that I have been a role model to so many of you incredibly strong, courageous, and beautiful women of colour - who have used me as your model. Whether that is in building a brand, or launching a business, or in your acting career. But so many strong, courageous, and beautiful women like me, soon find that in order to achieve their goals they have to leave their home. But I am here as a role model for anyone who wants to be a success by never leaving your home. And that is why I have come back."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
Harry &Meghan #443 We three kings of Nigeria am
All of this for a ja-ar of jam

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51