Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Her inappropriate outfits and her turning away from the young girl while the woman was talking to them has to be enough evidence to prove how rubbish she is at being royal.

So if this was a test, she's failed it.

Please Charles, remove them from the official website now.

Please media, stop reporting on them and report on the working royals instead. Help spread their positive message.
Leave the Harkles to those cheap magazines that are only good for lining the base of a birdcage.

She failed miserably.

1715534526619.png

The dress the woman is wearing in this picture doesn't even look as bad as the flesh-coloured one Meghan WHORE on the first day.

What a mess.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

wibble

VIP Member
"I want you to know that your teacher believes in you: I believe in you, we believe in you, and you believe in me. The other day, my daughter, who is only three and much smaller than you, looked into my eyes and said, "mom, I see me in you." But I took it a different way. Because I see her in me, and you in me, and me in you, you see. Lot's and lot's for me to see. Lots and lots you to do. Me and you, you and me. Because we believe in your future. We believe children are the future. We believe in giving them love and letting them lead the way. It's really important to show them all the love you have inside. It really is the greatest gift. As my daughter, who is only one, said, only the other day , "mommy, you must learn to love yourself, it's the greatest gift of all." And I saw that in her. And she could see that in me."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jaybob

IMG_20240513_171128.jpg

Number 1, Phwoooaahh! He's a baldy, but a HOT one.

Number 2, why would the King mention useless Harry? He's the King , making the POW Commander in Chief. Don't pull this misguided Diana shit. This is what William got SO sick of growing up, her wedging Harry into all his achievements so he didn't feel "left out". If he wants something special, he could have fucking worked for it. Thankfully Charles has listened and honoured the correct son. Well done Charles! DM stfu, stop mentioning Ginger and disappear 😠

• Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
There were outfits - highly inappropriate and Rachel’s boobs were playing hide and seek. We had the used condom, the skeletor and a red underslip. Then we got to Big Bird takes Lagos.

Hairy has a face like a smacked arse. Posed some staged photos in a room with some Nigerian men who were injured. Allowed himself to be dragged away from schoolgirls who were trying to present something to the Snarkles. And stood for the National Anthem.

there was talk that maybe this may be an allowed tour with collusion from the BRF, and speculation that Hairy and his Ho actually flew into London together and she hid.

Their PA was seen pushingNigerian soldiers out of the way, as well as others, to make way for them. Doesn’t seem that Netflix are with them but never fear because the criminally ridiculous Nissan Hairyman is making a film about it.

thanks to @Hannahebee for this link.

Attachments

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they paid for her to be made a ‘Princess’. As there were 3 Kings present does that mean they didn’t know which tribe she was descended from so decided to cover most bases? I hear corruption and back handers are rife in Nigeria so perhaps someone pulled strings with dud cheques?

We three kings of Nigeria am
All of this for a ja-ar of jam

• Haha
  • Heart

SunsetBeach

Chatty Member
This just gets more and more nauseating. Markle justifying being away from her children as she's in her 'Motherland', and Hazzo 'skipping the protocol' as 'we're all family'. Dear God. This is all about Markle and her newly claimed heritage. It's quite bizarre...and I'm not sure how it's going to go down in the US.

Nothing to showcase Nigeria, nothing to showcase Invictus. Just all about her with Hazzo in the background looking like a supporting act.

The entire Invictus board should be sacked for paying for this travesty of a promotional visit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Hannahebee

VIP Member
HG Tudor...

WTF!

The top comment is spot on:
She's quite happy to dance at a Beyonce concert but not in, quote "her country" of Nigeria. And then they leave! How rude. Just goes to show, she knows absolutely nothing about Nigeria. She's pathetic.
You can also hear how upset and angry the lady is when she asks for the music to be turned off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It's fair to say that this trip to Nigeria has been one huge disaster and I don't think any of us on here are surprised one bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
If only the ILBW was smart enough to understand that you can respect local costumes and still look good (and sexy!).

GNc6K0vX0AAb9Yo.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ChipDex

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240512-210822_kindlephoto-651989423.png

Ummm, a couple of minutes on Twatter will tell you what William's been doing, love. This isn't the flex you think it is. Dr Ngozi's been working with him for over three years.

Screenshot_20240512-210656_kindlephoto-651904045.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58