Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Post by Benjamin Smallbrook on Quora:

HARRY’S AWFUL ACT OF BETRAYAL!

I make no apology for saying, “Thank God our beloved Queen is dead!” What would she have thought?

The reporter Ian Gallagher was in Nigeria, following the fake Royals on their fake Royal Tour. He saw with his own eyes, the group of hired Sussex fans, screaming with frenzy, “We love you Princess Meghan.”

She was applauded and cheered when she told the Nigerians, “I am home in my own country. I am one of you. You give me strength, you fill my heart with joy and love.” It has been said that her father, Thomas, was in shock when he was told his daughter was 43% Nigerian. He told reporters, “I always thought she was Californian!".

Kingsley Jeremiah, deputy chief of The Guardian Nigeria newspaper, said, “They are not hugely popular here. Most people don’t know who they are. The story of this visit, written by their ‘friendly’ journalists who are controlling their every move, won’t be the same story we’ll be writing about them.”

German journalists in Nigeria (those who were denied access to interviews) reported that the Markle woman was overheard telling Harry not to sing the National Anthem. “Whaaaaaat!” as Oprah would say.

And this is the Betrayal… They both stood as ‘God Save the King’ was played, and both of them refused to sing the National Anthem.
This defiant act alone, should be enough to banish them for good from our shores. Harry’s life has been a spoilt one, but also a Royal one, with privilege and wealth thrown in his direction along the way. He, as a member of the Royal Family, KNOWS that he insulted King Charles by refusing to sing the Anthem. When I was invited to Buckingham Palace last week, I sang the anthem, along with everyone else, as the King and Queen stood outside the Palace. I was proud to do so.

I wonder what Queen Elizabeth would have thought, as she watched a smirking Markle standing next to Harry, - both refusing to acknowledge the Family that brought him up?

But why didn’t Harry stand his ground and tell her he MUST sing God Save the King? This disloyalty and treachery will never be forgotten or forgiven, by the British public, but more importantly, by his own Family. I know for a fact, that the next time he sets foot in Britain, journalists will call out to him, “Why did you refuse to sing God Save the King?” His face will be a picture!

Our King, who is doing his best to cope with the treatment for his cancer, doesn’t deserve this. I hope King Charles, with the support of his wife and family, find the will to deal with the traitor.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
The Nigerians don't care about this trip and are largely ignoring it.

I’ve also noticed how very quiet The Invictus games Facebook page has been about all of this, you’d think since this was supposed to be about future games potentially being held in Nigeria (highly unlikely) that they’d be promoting the wounded soldiers over there, or what exactly the plan might be?!? 🤔 (The most recent post is actually a worthwhile and relevant story about one of the Invictus families). I’m disgusted by the hierarchy of the games, I think they’ve all got their hands in the honey pot and they don’t want to rock the boat because they’re doing rather well out of it. I am perplexed that the veterans involved are not being more vocal, or do they think their ‘leader’ is actually all that?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Mark81

VIP Member
To be honest this just reminds me of the fake royal overseas trips the Duke and Duchess of Windsor did. It's role-playing royals and it's just a bit cringe.

At least they aren't going to Nazi Germany like the Windsors did

• Heart
Reactions: 56

ClaraPlum

I never used to believe the flat pack conspiracy theories but what type of mother willingly misses being with kids on Mother’s Day, let alone all those times Harry missed being at home on Archie’s birthday 🤔 Something just doesn’t add up with it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

ChipDex

VIP Member
Dolan. :mad:

Is it because of the thundery weather or have some of the media lost their collective hive mind today?

Screenshot_20240512-171148_kindlephoto-641840648.png

• Angry
  • Haha

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I agree with Meghan's Mole this trip is proof that Harry and Meghan miss being part of the Royal Family.
Like an abusive ex who dumps you in haste, talks crap about you to big themselves up, realises you were unaffected, nay, delighted with the split. They now privately realise how good they had it with you (and your wonga) and want to "spark" things up again but you're ignoring their texts and calls because they (and everyone else) now knows you're a psycho and it 'ain't ever happening. Buh Bye 👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Pahahahahahahahha look at the ad placement here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

What a grifter! This ‘film’ has been ongoing since 2021 which is why it say paramount plus on his pass, and it’s not about the Snarkles!

What a cunt Harriman is. A crap photographer and a woke grifter 🤮 another privileged person hiding behind his ethnicity for woke points when he was born into a wealthy family 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Who is this Harriman guy?
Is he a qualified/trained professional camera person?
What's his CV?
This is why the Sidley twins have credibility. Their father is a very respected photographer who blew the lid off Misan's grift.
The spoiled son of a Nigerian chief (crook). Oh what a wicked web she surrounds herself with. He's a charlatan and entitled grifter. He's not a real photographer. Nothing about these people is real.
They're all liars.

).

• Sick
  • Wow

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
My husband isn’t that interested in the Harkles but does listen to me r@noting about them.
Watching tv and there’s an advert about getting a DNA test for your dog to see what mix of breeds it has.
I said I wonder if they do it for cats.
He looked at our multi coloured white ginger and black cat and replied “probably 43% Nigerian”

• Haha
  • Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Well, this has been an hilarious diversion from the jam escapade! the filming of the cooking thing for the faux cheap stuff that Megain wants to sell . 😂 😂 😂 😂 Also trying to keep in with Ingritus.

It has been hilarious and has not disappointed on one single level. I loved all the vile outfits, first day floor sweeper, the fact she had no concept of cultural respects with the show of flesh, the kids who knew exactly what they were looking at with disdain and disbelief, the cheap fights, the faux dinners, the faux receptions. It has been EPIC and I have loved every minute of their fuck ups !

Her team were there and caused disruption, her people are alos desperate for them to succeed as their livelihoods depend on it. Honestly the whole thing has been a feckin shite show 😂😂

Pictures of them through barbed wire feneces, the same as the way they accuesed the RF in Jamacia of commonwealth 2.0 .

Honestly, the optics couldnt' have been worse. And for what £1 mil dollars allegedly, from some rich guvy from a Cobalt mine in Nigeria.

So now we have Faux Royals For Hire, Bidding should go Higher. What a feckin shit show, desperados for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Invictus 2023 cost $42 million. 94% of it was covered by German tax payers while only 6% of it came via donations. The Germans requested a cost breakdown and found that 24% of the budget was spent on security, accommodation and side events. Invictus 2018 in Sydney by comparison cost circa $18 million. It has more than doubled in five years and 2025 already has financial concerns despite securing $30 million from the Canadian/British Columbia governments. The Invictus Foundation, given that it is over budget, will wind up paying for private flights, accommodation and security costs for nonsense like "commemorating" the one year lead up to the actual games. Sponsors like Amazon, Jaguar and Land Rover have also pulled out with just ATCO (who?) as the corporate sponsor. So given the spiraling costs and the loss of household name sponsors what is the intelligent thing to do? Go and use your (dwindling) fame to rouse interest and sponsorship? Make amends with your famous family whose buy in to Invictus might attract investment money, more sponsors? Stop being a polarizing idiot and actually do the job of being Patron? Nah, lets court Nigeria as a potential host nation because they will give us the attention/money/costs our mutual narcissism has been craving the best thing to do to reduce our costs (especially for security) is to have the games hosted in a country which, per the US State Department, has a Level 3 travel advisory which aligns with concerns over crime, terrorism, civil unrest, kidnapping and armed gangs. Genius really. 👍

• Wow
  • Heart