Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it be very quick for her to have lost enough hair to need a wig?
Depends on what they are giving her. If she is receiving immunotherapy, she won’t lose her hair. She might notice some thinning only because the hair follicles of hair naturally lost will stay dormant for a while and take time to restart. It takes about a 12-18 months for things to catch up. She has used extensions and hair pieces in the past and will deal with it. If she is getting something else and does lose it all, then it will be interesting to she how she handles it. Not so sure she would hide under a wig. On the other hand, keeping her customary hair look would make the public feel more comfortable.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That's what I thought, unless she had her cancer diagnosis whilst she was in hospital, and started chemo round about the same time. Both my daughter and her hairdresser are Royalists so it's not as though they'd say it to be mean about Catherine.
I wondered about her hair but my personal theory was simply that she’s not “on” as it were; she isn’t needing to be perfectly made up and coiffured because she is on sick leave and I’d say her hair and make up were done by her. No matter what I do - even with one of those hideously expensive new hair drying and styling systems, I can’t NOT get the height and volume of which I do when I get a blow dry at the hairdressers. She’s clearly lost a huge amount of weight, her ‘tells’ made me want to cry, and she had balls to do this video.

if she loses her hair then so be it, she’s still a beacon of all that is good in the world and I again think she will use that for the power of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I wondered about her hair but my personal theory was simply that she’s not “on” as it were; she isn’t needing to be perfectly made up and coiffured because she is on sick leave and I’d say her hair and make up were done by her. No matter what I do - even with one of those hideously expensive new hair drying and styling systems, I can’t NOT get the height and volume of which I do when I get a blow dry at the hairdressers. She’s clearly lost a huge amount of weight, her ‘tells’ made me want to cry, and she had balls to do this video.

if she loses her hair then so be it, she’s still a beacon of all that is good in the world and I again think she will use that for the power of good.
If she does lose it, then I could see her just doing what millions of other women have done in a similar situation. Scarves, growing it out and perhaps a wig on occasion. It just makes her more relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
That's what I thought, unless she had her cancer diagnosis whilst she was in hospital, and started chemo round about the same time. Both my daughter and her hairdresser are Royalists so it's not as though they'd say it to be mean about Catherine.

Or maybe it just thinned out from stress and the after effects of being ill/the surgery, and it was noticable enough that it would have sparked another round of speculation and unkind comments.

My hairdresser usually has me get highlights at the start of summer or in autumn, because the monsoons cause me and many others in the region to experience moderate to severe hairfall, and colour treatments can make it even worse. She and her assistant know that I've been panicking a lot lately so they usually give me a report on new growth etc when setting up a cut - I always lose a fair bit of hair when I'm more stressed/have been sick with the flu. Her surgery was far more major than that 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 32
I don't think Kate coming back in 6 months with a fantastic short hairstyle would be a bad thing. She's got the perfect bone structure for a more modern hair cut than her long bouncy blowdrys of norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't think Kate coming back in 6 months with a fantastic short hairstyle would be a bad thing. She's got the perfect bone structure for a more modern hair cut than her long bouncy blowdrys of norm.

Imagine her rocking very short shocking pink or soft pink hair. Charlotte and the nieces would have so much fun trying to convince their parents to let them do it too 😂 The Chaotic Catherine Effect 😂😂

Smegs could get an orange mohawk, in a sweet nod 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Is she having chemo though? I thought she was having 'preventative' treatment. Is that the same? I don't know enough about it

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Is she having chemo though? I thought she was having 'preventative' treatment. Is that the same? I don't know enough about it
As far as I am aware and I am always welcoming of being corrected/properly informed - chemo can be used as a preventative and a ‘cure’, as can radio. As I say I’m happy to be corrected - I’ve had a bout of methotrexate therapy for non cancerous issues and my word was I poorly and looked like Rabs Baldy Man.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
We’re scrolling on tv and Mr Balaqua has settled on a Tyler Perry film ( Alex Cross) ; safe to say he’s no Morgan Freeman .

Just off to google how Perry made his money, has he been markled yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Capricorns are the same too - takes a lot to cross our line but once you've passed it ...
Agreed, my memory is like an elephants (and my arse is currently as big) and once the line has been crossed, that's that.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
btw...

Boozy and the loonies are going after Richard Eden's dog.

#Istandwithwindsor

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Daily Mirror
"Following Princess Kate announcing her cancer diagnosis earlier this month, rumours circulated that the Duke of Sussex may want to pay his brother and sister-in-law a visit upon his return to England. Speculation began after it was revealed that the Sussexes "reached out privately" to the Waleses following Princess Kate's televised announcement."

"And now royal expert and author Tom Quinn has revealed that the Waleses "are really nervous" about Harry's trip in May, with them said to be anxious about whether or not Meghan Markle will accompany him. Mr Quinn also touched on the "inevitable awkwardness" and how there will be "planning" to avoid this."

I wonder when this will end, and when the vile Sussexes will be neutralised once and for all? Now the Wales family have the prospect of a visit from their tormenters and are bracing themselves, the last thing Catherine and William need. Chuck should never have allowed the St Paul's IG celebration and should have kept it and the Stoats well away from home, well away from darling DIL and his Heir, and told them to celebrate it in the States. Easy.

The Ho will keep them guessing, will she won't she, knowing it's a worry for the Waleses. Of course they won't get near them, but they should not have this on their plate and this intrusion on their doorstep should never have been allowed. It's deliberate, more indulgence of the traitor Stoat, and I wonder how much stoicism the Waleses are supposed to have?

It would have been good for William to have gone to the Easter Church service today, just for an hour or two. But even if he'd wanted to go I bet he wouldn't have been allowed because he'd have totally outshone his father. As time goes on a scary picture is beginning to emerge and it's not nice at all. I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.
All these papers & the media non-entity websites know duck-all about anything and just surmise.

The Royals couldn't give a duck whether the harkles visit or not- and neither do we. You won't see them.

If the Monarch wished to greet the Public then that's his perogative. There's good reasons why William might not have been there today- his Wife , The Princess of Wales, has cancer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
It’s 83 & gorgeous here today! There are many winged critters outside which leads me to ask why were wasps created? What in the HELL is their purpose?!?! 🤬

Also? Why is MM here & what, pray tell, is HER purpose?!? Will bug spray work? 🤔
Hope this helps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

IMG_0229.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.