Harry and Meghan #432 Do Waagh Diddy Diddy Dumb Diddy Do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Easter Everyone

from the other thread Us Virgos can hold grudges FOREVER We just distace then freeze You out & You simply fail to exsist in Our Lives anymore & even more brutal We very rarely except apoligies until We decide a lesson has been learnt I am like this I Am Harsher tho 😁

It was really nice seeing TRF at church today
I would like to top both Taureans and Virgos as we Scorpio hold grudges for life; in fact I feel I will be haunting my top grudges after death so I know the grudges do not die with us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I would like to top both Taureans and Virgos as we Scorpio hold grudges for life; in fact I feel I will be haunting my top grudges after death so I know the grudges do not die with us.
Capricorns are the same too - takes a lot to cross our line but once you've passed it ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
6 hours ago
"Doctors have advised the King to limit the number of people he comes in contact with during his treatment for cancer, a diagnosis that the palace announced on Feb. 5. The monarch has postponed public-facing duties while continuing to work behind the scenes and hosting small audiences at Buckingham Palace."
We were told this repeatedly from 5th February. It's not happened, so was it not true?

GB News 4 hours ago —
"King Charles has brushed off medical advice to shake hands with royal fans after he was reportedly told to sit separately from the congregation ..."

I should imagine that many people who turned out were there to wish him well in his battle against cancer, as in every article without exception he's "cancer-stricken". Commisserations poured in from around the globe when he was diagnosed. Readers were very supportive, but many will wonder why he's not following doctor's orders.

Why would he be "told to sit separately in Church" while carrying out daily face-to-face meetings in Windsor? Many of these mertings are with people from abroad who could bring viruses against which someone from here would have no natural immunity.

Too ill to care
On a miracle treatment that means he doesn't need to follow doctor's orders - in which case why publish the doctor's orders.
He couldn't resist the crowds.
He probably just didn’t want to sit with the York lot…although they didn’t go to Windsor this year, probably told it was a low key family event and they didn’t want Eug thinking she was standing in for Catherine.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
6 hours ago
"Doctors have advised the King to limit the number of people he comes in contact with during his treatment for cancer, a diagnosis that the palace announced on Feb. 5. The monarch has postponed public-facing duties while continuing to work behind the scenes and hosting small audiences at Buckingham Palace."
We were told this repeatedly from 5th February. It's not happened, so was it not true?

GB News 4 hours ago —
"King Charles has brushed off medical advice to shake hands with royal fans after he was reportedly told to sit separately from the congregation ..."

I should imagine that many people who turned out were there to wish him well in his battle against cancer, as in every article without exception he's "cancer-stricken". Commisserations poured in from around the globe when he was diagnosed. Readers were very supportive, but many will wonder why he's not following doctor's orders.

Why would he be "told to sit separately in Church" while carrying out daily face-to-face meetings in Windsor? Many of these meetings are with people from abroad who could bring viruses against which someone from here would have no natural immunity.

Too ill to care
On a miracle treatment that means he doesn't need to follow doctor's orders - in which case why publish the doctor's orders.
Typically, if cancer patients are undergoing treatment they are advised to limit contact with people because they’re Neutropenic. This means their white blood cell count is tit, and they haven’t the ability to fight off infections as easily. His doctor wisely advised him. If he’s not following his doc’s orders then he’s putting himself at risk.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Typically, if cancer patients are undergoing treatment they are advised to limit contact with people because they’re Neutropenic. This means their white blood cell count is tit, and they haven’t the ability to fight off infections as easily. His doctor wisely advised him. If he’s not following his doc’s orders then he’s putting himself at risk.
A while back when my best mate (now in remission) was in the middle of cancer treatment, we got to meet up once every 3 weeks when her white cells were at their best. We'd go down the road to a very large cafe with very few people in it in order to limit her exposure to other people, the only reason she was comfortable meeting me was because I have a very solitary job so I wasn't particularly 'germy'. This was also in the middle of covid so there was masks and hand sanitizer everywhere.

I hope there was hand sanitizer in his Bentley... He could easily have stood a couple metres back and waved/chatted to people, they would've understood.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Capricorns are the same too - takes a lot to cross our line but once you've passed it ...
Yep. You make my tit list you’ve had it. I don’t backstab either. That fucker goes straight in your chest where you can bleeping well see it! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
As long as it's the Swiss/Belgian/French variety!
America doesn't do chocolate, Hersheys anyone? :sick: (Running for cover 🤣)
I have a son who is a trained chocolatier--beans to bars--and can attest that there is truly some stellar chocolate here! Unfortunately it did not pay enough for him to do it full time...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Daily Mirror
"Following Princess Kate announcing her cancer diagnosis earlier this month, rumours circulated that the Duke of Sussex may want to pay his brother and sister-in-law a visit upon his return to England. Speculation began after it was revealed that the Sussexes "reached out privately" to the Waleses following Princess Kate's televised announcement."

"And now royal expert and author Tom Quinn has revealed that the Waleses "are really nervous" about Harry's trip in May, with them said to be anxious about whether or not Meghan Markle will accompany him. Mr Quinn also touched on the "inevitable awkwardness" and how there will be "planning" to avoid this."

I wonder when this will end, and when the vile Sussexes will be neutralised once and for all? Now the Wales family have the prospect of a visit from their tormenters and are bracing themselves, the last thing Catherine and William need. Chuck should never have allowed the St Paul's IG celebration and should have kept it and the Stoats well away from home, well away from darling DIL and his Heir, and told them to celebrate it in the States. Easy.

The Ho will keep them guessing, will she won't she, knowing it's a worry for the Waleses. Of course they won't get near them, but they should not have this on their plate and this intrusion on their doorstep should never have been allowed. It's deliberate, more indulgence of the traitor Stoat, and I wonder how much stoicism the Waleses are supposed to have?

It would have been good for William to have gone to the Easter Church service today, just for an hour or two. But even if he'd wanted to go I bet he wouldn't have been allowed because he'd have totally outshone his father. As time goes on a scary picture is beginning to emerge and it's not nice at all. I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
IMG_6916.jpeg

---
When I see a pic like this I am remiss I don’t have the proper editing program to put Smegs face on it! Anyone? Anyone? 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6907.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Daily Mirror
"Following Princess Kate announcing her cancer diagnosis earlier this month, rumours circulated that the Duke of Sussex may want to pay his brother and sister-in-law a visit upon his return to England. Speculation began after it was revealed that the Sussexes "reached out privately" to the Waleses following Princess Kate's televised announcement."

"And now royal expert and author Tom Quinn has revealed that the Waleses "are really nervous" about Harry's trip in May, with them said to be anxious about whether or not Meghan Markle will accompany him. Mr Quinn also touched on the "inevitable awkwardness" and how there will be "planning" to avoid this."

I wonder when this will end, and when the vile Sussexes will be neutralised once and for all? Now the Wales family have the prospect of a visit from their tormenters and are bracing themselves, the last thing Catherine and William need. Chuck should never have allowed the St Paul's IG celebration and should have kept it and the Stoats well away from home, well away from darling DIL and his Heir, and told them to celebrate it in the States. Easy.

The Ho will keep them guessing, will she won't she, knowing it's a worry for the Waleses. Of course they won't get near them, but they should not have this on their plate and this intrusion on their doorstep should never have been allowed. It's deliberate, more indulgence of the traitor Stoat, and I wonder how much stoicism the Waleses are supposed to have?

It would have been good for William to have gone to the Easter Church service today, just for an hour or two. But even if he'd wanted to go I bet he wouldn't have been allowed because he'd have totally outshone his father. As time goes on a scary picture is beginning to emerge and it's not nice at all. I hope I'm barking up the wrong tree.
BiB I would have liked William to have gone but I think you're right, he would have totally taken the limelight away from Charles which would not have been allowed. I hope you are barking up the wrong tree but somehow I don't think you are 😥

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
6 hours ago

GB News 4 hours ago —

Why would he be "told to sit separately in Church" while carrying out daily face-to-face meetings in Windsor? Many of these meetings are with people from abroad who could bring viruses against which someone from here would have no natural immunity.

Too ill to care
He’s the King. Why can’t he just command his subjects to wear masks?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Daily Mirror

More bleeping giving way to the Darling boy, bleep should be blacklisted from every venue!

He may have cancer but now is the time to pave the way for the Wales family.

He is scared and emotionally geared to his demonic,deranged dipstick of a Son in the hope of a loving reconciliation for the family, some hope the stoat is a lost cause and a Cretinous bleep.

Wake up and smell the coffee Chuck!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.