Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Happy Easter Everyone

from the other thread Us Virgos can hold grudges FOREVER We just distace then freeze You out & You simply fail to exsist in Our Lives anymore & even more brutal We very rarely except apoligies until We decide a lesson has been learnt I am like this I Am Harsher tho 😁

It was really nice seeing TRF at church today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He looks like he's on some strong meds. I don't understand the point of the visit. Also she should have gone to their rooms and discreetly moved on from the children who didn't want visits from PR hungry strangers.
Notice how in the video none of the parents seem to engage with Meghan as I don't see any of them interacting with her which tells me that none of them were impressed by her visit as everybody looks very uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Also, why is she reading a book for preschoolers to a bunch of what looks like 8-11 year olds who can read themselves?

As someone who has Fred Flintstone shaped feet, my arches ache just looking at the flat flat flat boats she has been sporting lately.

• Haha
  • Sick

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I don't think Kate coming back in 6 months with a fantastic short hairstyle would be a bad thing. She's got the perfect bone structure for a more modern hair cut than her long bouncy blowdrys of norm.

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
that poor kid looks so unhappy to be taking the photo :(

The picture serves zero purpose for the child.

That child is not happy to meet "Meghan Markle". He is not on the receiving end of aid or anything else, so why was he dragged out of his bed (which he clearly desperately needs) to take a picture like this? He looks miserable, drowsy, on meds or even in some kind of pain.

And the parents? They are not ashamed of subjecting their child to this?

This is a disgrace.

Archie and Lilibet would never be subjected to this, but these parents and this hospital think it's okay for other children to be in such discomfort just so that Meghan can compete with Catherine?

1712229249510.png

• Angry
  • Sick

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I don't think anyone doubted the image just because we don't think Meg does 're-wear'. Given she cannot even iron her clothes properly and never has anything tailored, it is highly unlikely that she would have had this particular outfit reduced in size to fit her current skinny self as, if I recall, in the Windsor photo her backside was huge so if it was a re-wear, it would be falling off her.
1712166722135.png

• Wow
  • Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and @Thalia for the ear worm but fab title. Loved this song when I was a teenager so here’s some slightly amended words as a tribute to Hazno

***** insert your own words into the asterisk bits

There she was just a-lyin’ on the sheets, singin'
'Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do'
‘Snappin her fingers but hidin’ her feet, singin'
She looked good (Looked good)
She looked fine (Looked fine)
She looked good, she looked fine
And I nearly lost my mind

Before I knew it she was lyin' next to me, singin'
Holdin' my **** just as natural as can be, singin'
We fell on (Fell on) To the floor (The floor) We fell on to the floor
Then we f***** a little more

Whoa-oh, I knew I was falling in love
Yes, I did
And so I told her all the things I'd been dreamin' of*

*cos she would do ANYTHING

• Haha
  • Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
There's a weird bit in Spare (the whole book is weird)...

Harry has decided that he needs to cry over his mother's death...
Quite why he has decided this, isn't clear, as he has only just broken up with Cressida - seemingly due to her saying something about Diana, which made him cry.... ????

Anywho....
He goes to a therapist...
And after a typical paranoid episode in which he imagines the people walking past in the street are going to run to the British Press and expose him as character in a Woody Allen film, they get down to business.

Eventually the therapist - probably having lost the will to live - suggests he use the smell of his mother's perfume to unlock his emotions...
(Press F to doubt, as this is Harry again using this book to reset the narrative - in this case about the first date with il Duce)

Anywho....
He goes off and he buys the perfume and and starts sniffing it....
And apparently it reminds him of being in bed with his mother and kissing her soft neck.

?????

I know its an oft quoted bit of the book but still....
Do you know what, there was a very similar relationship between John Lennon and his mother, which he talked about in interviews and was explored in Nowhere Boy.
He lost his mum at a young age, and when he married Cynthia Lennon, I think he was quite rotten to her because she was more submissive to his strong personality and eccentricities. I think when he met Yoko, she was like a mother and that’s why that relationship worked because she was more dominant and he became more submissive. I think that’s what you’re seeing here. Cressida was too nice, and he has found a dominant ‘mother’ like figure to be his wife because I think men with behavioural problems and lots of insecurities need a domineering woman to tell them what to do and take control.

Or…

This pound-shop assessment is a load of bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Belated thanks for the new thread and title. :)

BIB

Don't we already know? Isn't it the private properties that are subject to the Inheritance Tax arrangement?

I think only William, as Monarch, can inherit them with no tax liability. If KC3 were to divide them up between him and Haz then the latter would be subject to a very hefty tax bill. There won't be much 'inheritance' via use of the Flatpacks either. Same rules apply. It's up to the Monarch to hand out the personal bequests, and wasn't Andrew lamenting his lack of a handout from KC3 after TLQ's death?

KC3 can't give Haz Highgrove or any of the Duchy properties. IIRC the country estate he was planning to gift them as a wedding present could only have been a lease because it was Duchy land. Clarence House would fall under the Crown Estate and KC3 could only give Hazbeen a lease on it which William could always terminate.

I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p
Oh please leave them the Transylvanian farmhouse ! Imagine ILBW’s face, she’d go absolutely fucking postal … and doesn’t Charles have a private Welsh retreat that has no internet access or even a tv , bung then that in the will too, they’ll love it!

• Haha
  • Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
I have a difficult time trying to envision the version of Charles some people have been projecting.

From what I have seen, through the years, he has:

- Engaged in heavy/dark Media wars with Diana;
- Done interviews/contributed to books/bio contributing for the narrative (that it is possibly true) that his parents were absent and ignored his bullying;
- Has shown that he likes his things his way and that he has no patient for people not doing as he wants;
- Has put Camilla and her rehabilitation in the public's eye as a priority over the last decades;
- Has put his work, his foundation (his ego), as a priority so much that for it to be successful he has used money not always as clean as it should be;
- Has shown pride (and ego) in trying to often manipulate the Media so he is portrayed in a way that endears him with the public;
- Has shown his not so small ego - I believe he is in fact a narcissist - when he was frustrated for Diana, and now often Catherine, to still the show and the covers of newspapers.

So I can't connect this man with the weak father ready to receive his straying son and his ILBW back, after they trashed him and his wife so badly in the past 5 years, after they used any big event of his to try and upstage him on the press, after bringing so much ridicule to the institution that he now so proudly leads. This is a man whose jealousy of his most loyal brother almost prevent him from giving him the title of Duke of Edinburg.

He is older and probably having cancer can make him softer, but do I believe he really wants Hazno and his ILBW back in TRF, rehabilitated and back to the shenanigans we all now know by heart - grifting, whining, planting stories, bailing events, bullying staff, making their agenda so that they still the thunder from everyone - including the King?

Am I the only one having trouble with this?

• Heart

Goonerlady

The Sussex Squad are really the lowest of the low.The latest smear campaign against William is that he is a violent alcoholic .There is just nasty spiteful comments after another.It is just so ridiculous when in the next breath they are complaining if anyone criticises H and M

• Sick
  • Angry

carolinew

VIP Member
Just imagine the size of your ego to think signed photos of yourself are an appropriate gift for SICK kids in a hospital.

• Sick
  • Heart

carolinew

VIP Member
All those comments on her LA hospital visit calling her a princess - it amuses me that she won't be correcting them. For someone who hated the royal family so very, very much, she sure does hold tightly to the title, even the wrong one.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43