Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
I'm just catching up.

The supposed hole in the blouse - isn't it a blouse with side splits that she has tucked into the skirt, then the blouse has started to come untucked as she has moved around and we are just seeing the top part of the split???
This was my thoughts, I don't think there is a hole. Just the wrong blouse with the wrong skirt.... One thing MM is good at, is getting fashion so bloody wrong!

Reactions: 22

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
It's information like this that really makes me want a democratically elected, term limited and formally FOIA accountable President. Every official duty and visit to Scunthorpe or Sierra Leone detailed with costings and environmental impact immediately available on the UK Parliament website.

Careful what you wish for. It's not all that it's cracked up to be 🤷 And all the detailed reports etc never stop these things from happening.

Although I get it. The hypocrisy and greed are outrageous! From what I've seen in my personal/professional life and what's going on in my country right now, rarely, if ever, would you find a person who remains incorruptible in the possession of power. And then there are others like Smegs who drip with hypocrisy and greed yet reach such positions and then spread utter chaos and misery. There's no perfect solution other than maybe wiping Earth clean and starting again. It's like anyone's going to do the inner work to overcome those corrupt impulses 🤷

By the way, welcome to my maths club 😂 I've made my maths teacher, tutor and mum cry for years over the kind of "silly mistakes" I used to make (during my pre-boards I solved 95 - 5 = 105). Now I have to calculate taxes, do a bit of algebra, solve for ratios etc almost every day as an artist/business owner/tax-payer. I still mess up a lot 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Wouldn't Harry be standing with Diana?
And il Duce sitting next to Charles - no doubt wearing all the crown jewels (seeing as it is an informal picture)

And Diana would definitely have one of the kids on her lap.

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I’ve never been a big fan of Andrew Tate., but bloody hell 🤣 he’s absolutely spot on 👌
He was about to correct her on not being told ANYTHING and she stopped him. Hes PATHETIC
That interview he COULD have spoken up and stated all the things the palace did to help her but no .....

• Angry

wibble

VIP Member
Have I got this right?

It was at the meeting in which the Harkless were informed that il Duce should continue her acting "career", and there wasn't money for security, that the "racist" remark was made....

• Wow

Hitch11

Good question
I have often thought the same! Especially as the goal posts kept being moved. 🤔

However, she said her and Dan W were getting their ducks in a row - which aligns with this latest SS reveal - and also about the issuing of a photograph. This is what I am waiting for. With baited breath!

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
A report about Boozy and the sewage squad targeting video bloggers

I didn't know that Sue Smith had to move house due to theses bullies coming after her!

• Wow
  • Heart
What the fuck is this "duchess meghan markle" crap in this screenshot, these idiots with room temperature IQ's don't have any idea of titles 🙄
1000020389.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Thalia

VIP Member
Sorry to go off tangent but I’ve got to get this off my chest . What in the living fuck is this ad all about. I get the diet but the multi coloured knitted steroid addicted men , what’s that all about, what makes somebody think this up ?

Apologies Tattlers, back to it.
Aren't they just pics of Boozy trying out snapchat filters? :unsure:🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Elsa929

Notice how in the video none of the parents seem to engage with Meghan as I don't see any of them interacting with her which tells me that none of them were impressed by her visit as everybody looks very uncomfortable.

Maybe the parents were told not to talk to her.

• Sick
  • Wow