Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
How on earth will the poor diddums manage a whole week in Brum, if that bid wins?

And now it's all St Paul's fault.

From Reddit:

View attachment 2851146

He can walk around encased in bulletproof glass wearing full body armour, or appear by hologram, or send a mobile virtual presence device - be as annoying virtually as when physically present.

I know two of these options have been used by someone IRL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Good morning, Tattlers! ❤ I had a difficult night, woke up late and feeling not very well, and the Pup is in a bad mood today so I'm going to get beaten up the second I walk out of my room 😂 But my inbox synced up a few minutes ago and I've got news that I'm not sharing elsewhere yet, not even with the parents 🤫 Got my first appraisal letter and my salary has been incremented! It's not like I can have avocado toast (🤢) every day now, but it's an amount that I can afford to save or invest while keeping our expenses at current levels (difficult, but doable). Finally going to start building some savings/passive income 🤞

Unlike Penny, I'm not going online to buy shoes! 😂 I'm going to treat myself though, will just have to think about what to buy. Shoppingggg!

On topic, the Gruesomes didn't appreciate having everything paid for them and people offering them freebies (that they weren't supposed to accept), just because they wanted something more and bigger - they would always have been dissatisfied. Even though Smegs knew what it was like to receive a paycheck (or allegedly, cash) after putting in hard work, but seems to have forgotten. She remembers the humiliation of those days when she had to work and punishes those who work for a paycheck, now that "she has risen to her rightful position as a Duchess". The Netflix, Spotify etc deals have done nothing to show them how the world really works either. I don't understand why they have to be coddled and allowed to remain so irresponsible forever - it's not even childlike innocence that's being preserved here 🙄

Oh wow. 'Childlike innocence' and the Gruesomes in the same thought 😂😂😂
That is great ChaoticArtist.

• Heart

Elsa929

Meghan's Mole just questioned if this visit happened during Covid. She said that the children are in a safe environment in that ward, and they and visitors wouldn't be expected to wear a mask, so she wondered if it was 2022. She also mentioned she is about the same size as when she last wore that skirt (the doctored photo of her with a child planted on her hip in the grounds of Frogmore). Interesting 🤔
---

Or in her book, released tomorrow. 'The' photo maybe?

We are wearing masks if in direct patient contact. Anyone near immunocompromised patients should be wearing a mask. I think this was a cancer ward? So the masks in the picture make sense. In the group shot with nurses/staff they aren’t wearing masks. If it was Covid era they would all have masks on in that picture.

I think it’s a hole in the blouse, not a zipper. The front has buttons, why would there be a zipper on the side too? But who knows? I don’t buy expensive clothes like that. Maybe they are made differently 🤣🤣! Buttons and zippers to justify the price.

WordSalad

VIP Member
Oh jeez... where do I start?

She wore a transparent shirt to visit a children's hospital? She really went ready to be close and play with them...
Didn't she complain that she should be paid for these things? Is she being paid? By whom?
What is the point of this visit - besides the shameless attention grabbing PR? Do we know what illness those children have, is she bringing awareness? Did she donate anything?

Those children don't know who she is. They couldn't care less about her. She clearly has no way with children and they are not at ease.

Why do the people in WMA, allegedly the best in business, let her cosplay princess roles in such an absurd way?
Maybe because they hate her?

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
She didn't read The Bench to them, but she did read 3 books that were the children's favourites.

Maybe she read it in three different languages other than English. The title would be different then. Such a linguist she is. Talented tongue.

Thank Thor it's been a few hours since dinner 🙏😂 Apologies to those who are eating/have just eaten or are about to eat. It's a thread about Sparry and Smegsy, read at your own risk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

wibble

VIP Member
What leaks?

Didn't we all hear about their illnesses at the same time from them? I don't remember any leaks.
It was on Talk TV yesterday, and I've seen some other people talking about it.
No doubt if there is anything in it it will come out in the coming days.

GeorgiePup

6 hours ago
"Doctors have advised the King to limit the number of people he comes in contact with during his treatment for cancer, a diagnosis that the palace announced on Feb. 5. The monarch has postponed public-facing duties while continuing to work behind the scenes and hosting small audiences at Buckingham Palace."
We were told this repeatedly from 5th February. It's not happened, so was it not true?

GB News 4 hours ago —
"King Charles has brushed off medical advice to shake hands with royal fans after he was reportedly told to sit separately from the congregation ..."

I should imagine that many people who turned out were there to wish him well in his battle against cancer, as in every article without exception he's "cancer-stricken". Commisserations poured in from around the globe when he was diagnosed. Readers were very supportive, but many will wonder why he's not following doctor's orders.

Why would he be "told to sit separately in Church" while carrying out daily face-to-face meetings in Windsor? Many of these meetings are with people from abroad who could bring viruses against which someone from here would have no natural immunity.

Too ill to care
On a miracle treatment that means he doesn't need to follow doctor's orders - in which case why publish the doctor's orders.
He couldn't resist the crowds.
He’s the King. Why can’t he just command his subjects to wear masks?

• Haha

spamnsparkle

I suppose there's always KC3's rustic farmhouse in Transylvania. Despite all this "Orchard" crap Smeg would probably be absolutely horrified if Haz inherited that. :p
oh God can you imagine her in her very own Dracula Barracks?? highly appropriate - she is a blood sucker after all

• Haha
  • Sick

wibble

VIP Member
For your amusement....
Popped up on my FB feed from a Diana page, lets just ignore that they've swapped out an elderly Camilla for a Diana that was almost certainly younger than her sons and their wives in this photo.

PMSL

"Artist interpretation of what might have been."

View attachment 2855305
Wouldn't Harry be standing with Diana?
And il Duce sitting next to Charles - no doubt wearing all the crown jewels (seeing as it is an informal picture)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Boston B

Have you got Cadbury's mini eggs?

Pop in your mouth and crunch the "shell" gently then let the chocolate melt on your tongue!
Even better with more than one mini egg at a time.

Instead of being worried for William and Catherine, I wish C wasnt ill and I wish H and M hadnt been horrid and that we had seen lovely pics of both families and kids all happy and healthy together this Easter.

H and M could have had it all but they had to be greedy, vengeful and jealous.

Why couldnt they accept the hierarchy and their place within it???

Why?
Oh, yes we do! My favorite! We have the other Cadbuty eggs with the filling, too. I was thinking more of the large eggs in a box we would get when we were small. They would be intricately decorated. I never wanted to eat them because they were so pretty!

• Heart
Reactions: 22