Harry and Meghan #431 Unsussexful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie’s coat 😍
I do wish they didn’t enter by order of succession..
IMG_2509.png

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Next pap walk incoming I reckon! It’s like they’re pushing and pushing to be allowed back in and I don’t think it will ever happen.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Next pap walk incoming I reckon! It’s like they’re pushing and pushing to be allowed back in and I don’t think it will ever happen.

Delivering Easter Eggs to children who look cute and grateful enough to be in the photo with Saint Meghan

• Sick
Reactions: 33

Dear Mr Quinn

May I respectfully draw your attention to the fact that cardboard cutouts do not show emotion nor have feelings - something inherited from their mother. I therefore conclude that your article is sheer guess work, and any one of us could have cobbled a similar piece together.

🐣🐣🐣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Because of my narc mother, I'm easy going and actively avoid drama.

This makes some people think that I'm an easy target to bully, manipulate or just generally treat like tit.

They are wrong :devilish:

And once you are out, you are out. Not so much a grudge holder but if you treat me (or my family) like that once you'll do it again given half a chance.

Same reasoning, except that I am an easy target - I love living in denial (scraps of affection yay) and have been trained well to keep making excuses for the abuser, but once I'm done, that's it. I won't go out of my way to exact revenge or harm that person, but that's mainly because one can't harm ghosts đŸ€· And if the ghost persists, as they often do, my paternal grandfather's spirit takes over - he was a beautifully politely passive-aggressive gentleman👌

I don't mind the "stubborn" type of descriptors being used for William. Although 'steadfast' would be a better adjective for him, from what we can see. It's a leadership quality đŸ€· It's like when "boys" tell me that I'm too "commanding" to make a good wife - they mean 'assertive', and by that they mean that I have opinions and like to express them. Vocabularies aren't what they used to be đŸ€·

I've also been told that I haven't really moved on from my cheating ex or other abusers because I refuse to publicly forgive them or support their actions. Just the fact that I remember that they did me wrong means that I'm petty and pining over them, according to our "mutual friends" and others. I don't bring them up - these people do (and sometimes they themselves try to pop back too). I see similar comments about William on IG - that even if Sparry hurt him, he should forgive him because Sparry did it all out of love for his wife (and children), he's younger etc, and 'faaaaamilyyyyy'. I call bullshit and support William for not wanting to have anything to do with his brother after all he and his Ho have pulled. They have behaved like relatives, not family, and even if there's a reconciliation, there's no way that that orange scrubber should be trusted.

As for moving on, I have, and clearly so has William, but that doesn't mean that we can't be upset over how their past actions have ruined/damaged our past, present and likely future. All this drama isn't going to bring back the health, happiness, opportunities, trust and time lost 🙄 I miss who I used to be before, but it's not something that time heals or therapy can bring back, and I think I see the same thing in Catherine, especially during that walkabout. She's stronger, yes, quite necessarily so, and still warm and sweet, but there was an innocent softness that those two broke, at least IMO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
To all the smartasses in here: Thank you for making life a little more silly! 😜 Almost time for a new thread to blast the Gruesomes!! Yay!
IMG_6915.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Well Harold, now's your chance...
It's Trans Something Day.

Crack open the stiletto's and organise a pap walk gesture egg hunt in a car park.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Re succession, if the King were to die before George is an adult, will George still become the PoW as a minor? Also, what about the Duchy of Cornwall? Would someone else run it until George is of age?
George would become Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfew, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland as soon as Charles passes and Williams ascends regardless of his age, like Charles did in 1952. Prince of Wales and Earl if Chester are at the discretion of the monarch. Charles was 10 when granted the title. One imagines William would wait until George was of age and a board would be set up to manage the Duchy until his majority. I believe Charles used to receive income from it even as a child.

The titles William received upon marriage would merge with the crown

• Heart
Reactions: 32

I didn't read the article, but the Flatpacks are definitely not missing out on the Easter eggs - they can look always at their parents when they've got the wigs off and tufts out đŸ€· (although I realised this will put them off eggs forever đŸ€Š)

I think this is a good time to reshare a popular little Hindi poem from my childhood days (no bald people were harmed in the singing of this poem ❀):

Door se dekha toh ande ubal rahe the
Door se dekha toh ande ubal rahe the
Paas jaa ke dekha toh ganje uchhal rahe the!

(Saw from afar that eggs were boiling
Saw from afar that eggs were boiling
Went closer to see that bald people were bouncing)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
George would become Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Baron of Renfew, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland as soon as Charles passes and Williams ascends regardless of his age, like Charles did in 1952. Prince of Wales and Earl if Chester are at the discretion of the monarch. Charles was 10 when granted the title. One imagines William would wait until George was of age and a board would be set up to manage the Duchy until his majority. I believe Charles used to receive income from it even as a child.

Wow!! Atsa LOTTA titles, but I bet you’d never hear him say “just call me George.” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Poor George.
The other kids will have finished the 11+ before he's written his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

But... but... he wanted to protect Aldi from those stifling royal traditions:

ironi.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I wonder what happens to the Duchy when there is no princely heir? Does the reigning monarch just hang onto it?
Yep, rights and responsibilities revert to the crown in the absence of a male heir, so most recently between George V death and HLM becoming Queen. I haven't seen anything about a change a change to this since absolute primogeniture in the line of succession

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.