Harry and Meghan #43 The Griper, the Viper and the Plastic Sniper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know we’re all wondering where this is going to end up... where they will all be in 5-10 years. I’m actually wondering if Meagain will flip completely and end up being sectioned. It isn’t something I’d wish on her, but as her behaviour becomes more and more desperate she is likely to become more irrational. And if by then she has split from Harry and with another moneybag she may find she gets less attention, not more. Sadly I can only see this going one way for the both of them.
Yes, and if that happened - "it's the UK and BRF's fault, they sent her crazy!":rolleyes::LOL:

Re: BPD and NPD, it is an interesting topic. Like Blondie says, I try not to randomly diagnose but we can point out traits and patterns. NPD and BPD do both have overlapping symptoms which is why people confuse the two. I personally think, looking closely at MM's behavioural traits, that if she were personality disordered that she has much more in common with NPD. Borderline jealousy and manipulation is based on fear of, and avoiding abandonment because of childhood trauma. Narcissists like to control and humiliate, they have a sense of entitlement or grandiosity being challenged. Borderline "splitting' is where they shift from love to hate because of a perceived wound or slight and it is emotionally charged whereas Narcissists actually feel rewarded from idealizing and devaluing their victims because of their need for power and control. Borderlines have a better range of feelings and empathy whereas Narcissists are emotionally numb and need a constant supply to give them validation, which is why they discard frequently and get bored easily. Diana had a tendency to lash out and manipulate but I really think she did care about helping people, whereas everything M does is for herself. I think Diana's behaviour towards the BRF and Charles was due to feeling wounded and abandoned by them, and him. They rolled out the red carpet for MM and that was never enough for her grand entitlements, she wanted them to kiss her backside and if they did not - well, they were to be discarded and smeared in the press, especially if they dared to challenge her behaviour. As we have seen, the press and the public dared to call her out and now they're smeared as racists. The sugars are her flying monkeys. Borderlines ghost when they are emotioanlly hurt by an action, Narcissists use people when they have value and then discards them when they no longer have any use, there's a huge difference between the two. As for Harry, unhealed people tend to be attracted to other unhealed people, so that would explain her extreme magnetism to Harry. I suspect Harry's issues were covered up very well.

Again, it is just a theory and my humble opinion! I'd love to see a psych get their hands on MM.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Promised them a big donation
Think she's doing this one for free (yet again). If I were Fortune, I'd take her for 15 minutes just for the lolz, particularly if the rest of the conference was solid. But can you imagine how she's going to go down with a bunch of high-achieving, critical women in the audience 🍿 And it's Fortune, so chances are you'll find a **whispers** Republican voter or two there as well. 🍿🍿🍿

She's taken a place at the last minute (allegedly) and it's a terrible after lunch death-slot. Harry Walker would want her out there building her speaker's CV as there haven't been any nibbles yet. The other women speakers on the agenda are genuinely big cheeses and the sort of people who might be prepared to book The Duchess of Plagiarism for one of their conferences. Don't get me started on the stupidity of her talking about Humane Tech when that's all copyright stuff to Google's brainiac Tristan Harris https://www.humanetech.com/who-we-are

The MPW Summit convenes the most prominent women in the FORTUNE 500, leading female founders, and and leaders from the world of politics, the arts and NGOs. Speakers confirmed to join us include CEOs Mary Barra of General Motors, Leanne Caret of Boeing Defense, Space, & Security, Anne Chow of AT&T Business, Mary Dillon of Ulta Beauty, Thasunda Duckett of Chase Consumer Banking, Marie Ffolkes of Trimark, Jane Fraser of Citi Global Consumer Bank, Sarah Friar of Nextdoor, Margo Georgiadis of Ancestry, Mellody Hobson of Ariel Investments, Peggy Johnson of Magic Leap, Sallie Krawcheck of Ellevest, Ellen Kullman of Carbon, Judith McKenna of Walmart International, Kathryn McLay of Sam’s Club, Deanna Mulligan of Guardian Life Insurance, Penny Pennington of Edward Jones, Michelle Seitz of Russell Investments, Reshma Saujani of Girls Who Code, Julie Sweet of Accenture, and Kathy Warden of Northrop Grumman.

Reactions: 19
If I were Fortune, I'd take her for 15 minutes just for the lolz, particularly if the rest of the conference was solid. But can you imagine how she's going to go down with a bunch of high-achieving, critical women in the audience 🍿
Exactly. Any one of those true power women, who have genuinely worked hard to get to their standing, will be able to demolish Smegs in seconds by just reminding her that she's literally only getting the platform to speak because of her husband, who she only snared in the first place by lying down, some kneeling, and some pissing in the woods. Everything she is, is everything that the rest of the participants most certainly are not.

Very dangerous set for her to think or pretend she's part of.

You've also got to wonder what the Fortune organisation are thinking (unless they have indeed done it for the LOLs). Their incoming tweets is now just flooded by #sussexsquad fangirls who wouldn't have the first clue about running a business or corporation or what a CEO is.

Reactions: 23
I feel sorry for Archie...imagine saying HMQ was your great grandmother but your mother's actions meant you didn't get to know her before she died.🤢
I can only imagine that Archie will be brought up with an overwhelmingly negative view of Harry's family, including the Queen, and being told what an awful/prejudiced/racist institution they are and how he had to be rescued from them.

And being the type of hyper woke superficial opportunistic people Harry and Meghan are, they likely will encourage whichever random celebrity friends i.e. George Clooney or Oprah or whoever they have at the time to be considered 'Uncle' and 'Grandma' etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Any one of those true power women, who have genuinely worked hard to get to their standing, will be able to demolish Smegs in seconds by just reminding her that she's literally only getting the platform to speak because of her husband, who she only snared in the first place by lying down, some kneeling, and some pissing in the woods. Everything she is, is everything that the rest of the participants most certainly are not.

You've also got to wonder what the Fortune organisation are thinking (unless they have indeed done it for the LOLs). Their incoming tweets is now just flooded by #sussexsquad fangirls who wouldn't have the first clue about running a business or corporation or what a CEO is.
The problem she has is that she's OK for high school / teenage / university meetings, as they like a celebrity speaker, but they don't pay the big bucks. She's a truly terrible public speaker and these high achieving women might be polite publicly but won't hold back in private. They've paid $13,500 for their membership so they aren't fangirls. It's low risk for Fortune as she's just one 15 minute session - if she tanks, the next one is along in a minute.

Reactions: 21
I can only imagine that Archie will be brought up with an overwhelmingly negative view of Harry's family, including the Queen, and being told what an awful/prejudiced/racist institution they are and how he had to be rescued from them.

And being the type of hyper woke superficial opportunistic people Harry and Meghan are, they likely will encourage whichever random celebrity friends i.e. George Clooney or Oprah or whoever they have at the time to be considered 'Uncle' and 'Grandma' etc.
Then she will have to explain to Master Archiedoll why Uncle George and Aunty Amal spend so much time in their Berkshire mansion and estate, if the UK is such a horrible place.

• Haha
when he said "tomorrow", is it Tuesday or Wednesday?? Last I check, it's already past 12AM. He posted this at 12:15am. Working overtime for her, eh? must be desperate. He might as well rename himself as Omid Mouthpiece Sussex

And "humane tech" (big part of archewell). How does one make the tech world more humane?? This is more of her spitting word-salad and woe-poor-me agenda.

What a load of bleeping tripe! Does Smeg really believe she can change how other people live!? Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Then she will have to explain to Master Archiedoll why Uncle George and Aunty Amal spend so much time in their Berkshire mansion and estate, if the UK is such a horrible place.
In that instance, because H&M are such contradictory hypocrites they could easily talk behind their friends' backs about how they spend time in Berkshire because they're so privileged and spoilt unlike H&M who are always the biggest victims of all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't know the ethnic makeup of the other Fortune speakers, but I can make a guess that they are white, for the most part. By including Smegs they can show how inclusive they are.

All that Smegs is going to do is to say "blah blah empower women blah blah nonsense technology blah blah".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, and if that happened - "it's the UK and BRF's fault, they sent her crazy!":rolleyes::LOL:

Re: BPD and NPD, it is an interesting topic. Like Blondie says, I try not to randomly diagnose but we can point out traits and patterns. NPD and BPD do both have overlapping symptoms which is why people confuse the two. I personally think, looking closely at MM's behavioural traits, that if she were personality disordered that she has much more in common with NPD. Borderline jealousy and manipulation is based on fear of, and avoiding abandonment because of childhood trauma. Narcissists like to control and humiliate, they have a sense of entitlement or grandiosity being challenged. Borderline "splitting' is where they shift from love to hate because of a perceived wound or slight and it is emotionally charged whereas Narcissists actually feel rewarded from idealizing and devaluing their victims because of their need for power and control. Borderlines have a better range of feelings and empathy whereas Narcissists are emotionally numb and need a constant supply to give them validation, which is why they discard frequently and get bored easily. Diana had a tendency to lash out and manipulate but I really think she did care about helping people, whereas everything M does is for herself. I think Diana's behaviour towards the BRF and Charles was due to feeling wounded and abandoned by them, and him. They rolled out the red carpet for MM and that was never enough for her grand entitlements, she wanted them to kiss her backside and if they did not - well, they were to be discarded and smeared in the press, especially if they dared to challenge her behaviour. As we have seen, the press and the public dared to call her out and now they're smeared as racists. The sugars are her flying monkeys. Borderlines ghost when they are emotioanlly hurt by an action, Narcissists use people when they have value and then discards them when they no longer have any use, there's a huge difference between the two. As for Harry, unhealed people tend to be attracted to other unhealed people, so that would explain her extreme magnetism to Harry. I suspect Harry's issues were covered up very well.

Again, it is just a theory and my humble opinion! I'd love to see a psych get their hands on MM.
I have to agree. I know a person with NPD (fortunately I'm now 10,000km away) and one with BPD. MM's behaviour strikes me much more like the NPD person. She is absolutely loving this attention and has very grandiose plans, which are way above her ability. The well-known photo of her in the car with PH when leaving the Commonwealth service struck me as a classic 'mask-slip' of the narcissist. If she does have NPD then she will have love-bombed PH until she had him in a position of control (lets assume mission accomplished) and then made his life hell. He probably doesn't know what hit him. I didn't know that Princess Diana was thought to have BPD though, that must have been so difficult for her.

• Heart
With the caveat that I'm wary of random diagnoses: That could be why H was attracted to her because it's said that Diana also had BPD. It's common for people to replicate unconsciously patterns from their childhood, even negative ones as that's what they grew up seeing as normal.
BPD's have a high degree of empathy so İ think it possible Diana suffered. A common feature is being abandoned by a parent, in Diana's case her mother. MM does not have genuine empathy but she was abandoned by Doria so may have some traits of BPD. İ do think she is very complex in terms of personality disorder. İ am no expert of course.

Reactions: 17
Think she's doing this one for free (yet again). If I were Fortune, I'd take her for 15 minutes just for the lolz, particularly if the rest of the conference was solid. But can you imagine how she's going to go down with a bunch of high-achieving, critical women in the audience 🍿 And it's Fortune, so chances are you'll find a **whispers** Republican voter or two there as well. 🍿🍿🍿

She's taken a place at the last minute (allegedly) and it's a terrible after lunch death-slot. Harry Walker would want her out there building her speaker's CV as there haven't been any nibbles yet. The other women speakers on the agenda are genuinely big cheeses and the sort of people who might be prepared to book The Duchess of Plagiarism for one of their conferences. Don't get me started on the stupidity of her talking about Humane Tech when that's all copyright stuff to Google's brainiac Tristan Harris https://www.humanetech.com/who-we-are

The MPW Summit convenes the most prominent women in the FORTUNE 500, leading female founders, and and leaders from the world of politics, the arts and NGOs. Speakers confirmed to join us include CEOs Mary Barra of General Motors, Leanne Caret of Boeing Defense, Space, & Security, Anne Chow of AT&T Business, Mary Dillon of Ulta Beauty, Thasunda Duckett of Chase Consumer Banking, Marie Ffolkes of Trimark, Jane Fraser of Citi Global Consumer Bank, Sarah Friar of Nextdoor, Margo Georgiadis of Ancestry, Mellody Hobson of Ariel Investments, Peggy Johnson of Magic Leap, Sallie Krawcheck of Ellevest, Ellen Kullman of Carbon, Judith McKenna of Walmart International, Kathryn McLay of Sam’s Club, Deanna Mulligan of Guardian Life Insurance, Penny Pennington of Edward Jones, Michelle Seitz of Russell Investments, Reshma Saujani of Girls Who Code, Julie Sweet of Accenture, and Kathy Warden of Northrop Grumman.
I presume she is using this event as ‘net working’. These prominent ladies have worked hard to attained their positions, not climbed the P***s ladder to gain any thing. I hope they see through the smug smile, I wonder if PH will be hiding out side to be trotted in as a surprise guest. Role on January folks. I keep reading all your posts, 💞love them, please keep them coming.
Anyone else heard the moment on UK TV, around March/April a guest was asked if the RF had counted the silver when M and H left to go to Canada, the person huffed and refused to answer. I was reading these posts and missed who was being questioned.

• Haha
  • Heart
I presume she is using this event as ‘net working’. These prominent ladies have worked hard to attained their positions, not climbed the P***s ladder to gain any thing. I hope they see through the smug smile, I wonder if PH will be hiding out side to be trotted in as a surprise guest. Role on January folks. I keep reading all your posts, 💞love them, please keep them coming.
Anyone else heard the moment on UK TV, around March/April a guest was asked if the RF had counted the silver when M and H left to go to Canada, the person huffed and refused to answer. I was reading these posts and missed who was being questioned.
Welcome! Missed that gem but you have to wonder....

For some reason Hello Magazine are first with the news...

ETA Apologies - it was new lapdog Jack Royston of Newsweek who was first out. Starts at 2 pm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

This is such a great explanation of the differences between NPD and BPD and how they present in MM and Diana......

• Heart
Welcome! Missed that gem but you have to wonder....

For some reason Hello Magazine are first with the news...

ETA Apologies - it was new lapdog Jack Royston of Newsweek who was first out.

Does anyone think that Meghan wouldn’t lie under oath? I think she’d tell tales taller than Everest, oath or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Does anyone think that Meghan wouldn’t lie under oath? I think she’d tell tales taller than Everest, oath or not.
Seems distinctly possible. I think her version of reality is the movie running non-stop in her head starring Meghan as the Empress of Everything.. She'll rearrange the truth until it feels right to her. Nightmare client.

Mind you, what about Omid 'I'm 33' Scobie.....

Best comment on the Fortune Women summit today from the Mail

A few years ago, her job was holding a briefcase on a game show. Now she's the expert of everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
#The only way is Sussex

Episode 1: The love bomb
Episode 2: Made a pee-line for you in Africa
Episode 3: Me first!
Episode 4: The Stepford Husband
Episode 5: I'm stellar, he's in the cellar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

This video is a good one about Meghan's narcissistic traits.

I expect it to be similar to the time that Ivanka marched upto world leaders at the g20 summit.They’ll be polite, perhaps a slight eye roll. meghan probably thinks (like Ivanka) that she has something to add - hilarious

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.