Harry and Meghan #43 The Griper, the Viper and the Plastic Sniper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh not another Harkles Zoom borefest... Pushed out by their PR with a few day's notice this time. 🥴 Bit more here:

Presumably this is to create more footage for their Netflix documentary so they can polish their halos a bit harder.

They have zero experience of state education between the pair of them as they had hugely expensive private schooling, and a private University in Megz' case, paid for by her Dad. In Harry's case, he seemed to have learned to wear a Nazi uniform for 'jokes' and use racial insults, so really, why are they qualified to pontificate on this topic? Is anyone in the UK or USA actually against education for girls?

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Morning Tattlers.

Hmm. No idea what this is about, and I haven't a clue what the reference to rose gardening means. It's from Royal Archeholes' Instagram.

View attachment 269161View attachment 269162View attachment 269163View attachment 269164View attachment 269165
I've never heard this juicy gossip before 😳
So Harry is accused of fathering another child.🤔
I wonder what happened with this..... did they just brush it off? Did he do a DNA test? Did the palace fixit fairies pay the woman off?

Reactions: 17
I wonder what happened with this..... did they just brush it off? Did he do a DNA test? Did the palace fixit fairies pay the woman off?
I heard whispers about this in the past and also whispers about Andrew, who is said to have a child in the USA. Like so much about Harry's life, fixed for him and swept under that giant RF carpet, along with the more 'interesting' pictures from Vegas.

If any such children are out there, they are probably having a better life growing up in private with some suitably generous support to the family.

Richard Kay is very close to the Palace so I always read his stuff in the Mail and think it's semi-official. He's painting a clear line between William and Harry, isn't he?

Reactions: 19
I did a search 'cause you just never know and this popped up so it has a tiny bit of traction.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Damn I screwed up the new thread title and posted it too soon :rolleyes:

Time to go grovel to the mods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.