Harry and Meghan #43 The Griper, the Viper and the Plastic Sniper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expect it to be similar to the time that Ivanka marched upto world leaders at the g20 summit.They’ll be polite, perhaps a slight eye roll. meghan probably thinks (like Ivanka) that she has something to add - hilarious
And it's a great bit of chat over the coffee the next day. If she's speaking for free/token fees, it's a good booking in that sense. Better to have your audience bitching about the free freakshow speaker 'you won't believe how awful she was' than all the proper weighty speakers who were lined up ages ago.

Lady C has mentioned that a psychiatrist friend of hers (who worked at Broadmoor) has said that Meghan shows psychopathic traits. So I googled...

'Psychopathy researchers found that psychopaths often have these common traits:
  • lack of empathy, guilt, conscience, or remorse
  • shallow experiences of feelings or emotions
  • impulsivity, and a weak ability to defer gratification and control behavior
  • superficial charm and glibness
  • irresponsibility, and a failure to accept responsibility for their actions
  • a grandiose sense of their own worth'
✅

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What happened between Murky Meg and Talking Tiaras on Instagram?
TThas deleted her account yesterday. I clicked through because MM had put some info up about surrogategate and said go to TT for more info.
Then today her account is back and MM followers tried to doxx TT I think??? I thought they were both anti-Smeg.
Am I missing something crucial? Or obvious? (More likely 🤪)

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not 100% sure because I don’t follow TT, but I did see something about Murkey having shared something on twitter, one of TT‘s followers tweeted that MM had shared this without crediting TT - except MM didn’t share it from TTs page but someone else’s who hadn’t credited TT either.

There appeared to be a bit of a dispute developing over crediting sources

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
TT says MM has been buying fake bot followers and showed evidence. I don't understand well enough to know if it's true.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
#The only way is Sussex

Episode 1: The love bomb
Episode 2: Made a pee-line for you in Africa
Episode 3: Me first!
Episode 4: The Stepford Husband
Episode 5: I'm stellar, he's in the cellar
pee-line...... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok. I just wondered if TT is a sugar account and I was being dim.
so it is just a bit if a SM spat? I saw TT credited by MM like I said on Instagram anyway.
I just want the tea. Don’t want the gossip accounts to shut down! I’d have to get on with real life then. Which is really boring

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So David Attenborough apparently gifted a fossil he found years ago in Malta to Prince George. Now the Sussex squad are up in arms about it 🙄

'Replying to Scobie
So that man stole from Malta and handed what he stole to ppl who don’t own it! He needs to return the it and give that little boy another gift! This is some colonizer nonsense from whatever his name his who stole from Malta and now a 7 year old in involved in this!'

Oh and now Malta want it back apparently. So more tit stirred by Scobie

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So David Attenborough apparently gifted a fossil he found years ago in Malta to Prince George. Now the Sussex squad are up in arms about it 🙄
Because it was a MEGalodon shark tooth? 🦈

There's a bit of a row going on because a Maltese politician would like it back, please. Although there's been no such request from the Government of Malta, it's just an MP grandstanding for publicity. Sir David collected it long before fossils became protected (in Malta, that was 2002, who knew?)

From the Guardian, apparently Megalodon-Gate is over.

Late on Monday, however, Malta’s culture ministry appeared to row back from the threat to Prince George’s keepsake. A spokesperson said: “The minister’s initial comments were based on the related national legislation in particular the Cultural Heritage Act, 2002 which superseded the previous legislation being the Antiquities (Protection) Act of 1910 and the Antiquities (Protection) Act of 1925. The minister would like to note that with reference to this case, it is not the intention to pursue this matter any further.”

ETA Amazing Telegraph page layout LOLOLOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Tell Malta they can have the shark tooth that they've not been bothered about for 50 years back, but they have to take Smegatron with it and become their Patron of Fossils.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

'Replying to Scobie
So that man stole from Malta and handed what he stole to ppl who don’t own it! He needs to return the it and give that little boy another gift! This is some colonizer nonsense from whatever his name his who stole from Malta and now a 7 year old in involved in this!'
Nutters gotta nut.

Some people should not be allowed access to the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Because it was a MEGalodon shark tooth? 🦈

There's a bit of a row going on because a Maltese politician would like it back, please. Although there's been no such request from the Government of Malta, it's just an MP grandstanding for publicity. Sir David collected it long before fossils became protected (in Malta, that was 2002, who knew?)

From the Guardian, apparently Megalodon-Gate is over.

Late on Monday, however, Malta’s culture ministry appeared to row back from the threat to Prince George’s keepsake. A spokesperson said: “The minister’s initial comments were based on the related national legislation in particular the Cultural Heritage Act, 2002 which superseded the previous legislation being the Antiquities (Protection) Act of 1910 and the Antiquities (Protection) Act of 1925. The minister would like to note that with reference to this case, it is not the intention to pursue this matter any further.”

ETA Amazing Telegraph page layout LOLOLOL

It was one government minister talking through his hat.

Reactions: 21
Nutters gotta nut.

Some people should not be allowed access to the Internet.
The SussexBots v Sir David Attenborough.... aka 'whatever his name is who stole from Malta' Yes that will help make The Duchess more popular please continue 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27

'Replying to Scobie

Oh and now Malta want it back apparently. So more tit stirred by Scobie
This made me so cross. Such utter stirring tit.

I was having a mooch around Harrods one day and I came across a room I’d never seen or heard of before.
I think it was called the Room of Treasures. Or something like that. Anyway, it was magical. There were incredible fossils and rocks for sale. Many £10-100sK of course.These outstanding huge fossils are all for sale. They were museum worthy. They have come from somewhere. I doubt they are all stolen and smuggled Why not return all those in private market? That is what does the damage.

Just one tooth? Yeah. Let’s ask for it back. Say it is a sign of dirty coloniszation. Let’s involve the most beloved of Scientist there ever has been. Let’s call him a thief. Let’s tar George with that brush. Are they bleeping mad?

And the sugars back this? How can H&M be seen to be so supportive if these loons? Thanking them for raising awareness and money. The hate the spew towards the RF is unbelievable. Their support of the Sugars is their greatest dishonour I think. Because they call for the downfall of TRF and target K&W. Pathetic and vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Grab all of the popcorn..

Knew it. Ever since Hizzoner Warby said 'someone called Omid Scobie'....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
You could tell it was going against Our Duchess when Jack Royston suddenly started tweeting WhatAboutAndrewAndEpstein stuff this afternoon,,,,

Moment of silence for Omid though at this difficult time. That's his entire budget for Botox and fillers blown on legal fees.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor Scooby. She's already thrown him under the bus, but now she's going to have to get in the driving seat and reverse it back and forth over his twitching body.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.