Harry and Meghan #43 The Griper, the Viper and the Plastic Sniper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She threatened the husbands she'd Dysond to tell their wives. Her black book must weigh more than the yellow pages! That's how she got to the women's summit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
T

That little bleep!! She's had that up her sleeve since day one
Oh totally agree! Wandering around, snooping etc even before the wedding, then being chucked out of KP, being in private rooms! Cunty culture or lack thereof. twit. Scheming hooer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
MM really is a piece of work. İ know she has multiple personality disorders in addition to narcissistic personality disorder which means she doesn't really know who she is - she will never be grounded or content or essentially happy. For her there is no cure - she will always be like this until death. She is full of revenge and venom against the RF and intense jealousy of Kate yet maintains she is a philanthropist. İ think she will be a psychological case study for years to come no matter how this all pans out. She is dangerous. and unhinged. İ don't think she should ever be in the presence of any member of the RF as she borders on psychopathical disregard for others - shockingly shown in her behaviour towards Brenda. İ'd be interested to know how much of her psyche has been formed by nature or nurture. İ am pretty sure Doria's absence in her upbringing played a big part, but Doria's influence is undoubtedly there - fraud issues, duplicity. Thomas may not be squeaky clean but İ think he really did do what he thought was the best by her (bankrupting himself on her early orthodontics and plastic surgery and uni fees and apartment rentals) and Doria (apparently getting her the best lawyer to get her jail term cut). MM seems an extreme example of the effects of being treated as a princess from birth and never denied anything or given any boundaries or taught respect for others. There are many rumours about MM's meanness and bullying in her younger years that have been covered up. There will be far more that has happened in the RF that hasn't hit the rumour mill because the RF haven't or possibly wom't spill the beans on her behaviour (Kate/Wills/Sophie avoidence at Commonwealth Celebrations points to this). The whole sorry saga needs to come to a head, for MM to be seen as her true self in front of the whole world. Too may people have been fooled by the super sweet act and doe eyes. İt was sad when Thomas said in the documentary that he didn't know who she was anymore. İ don't think she knows who she is at all, and this is why she flits from project to bandwagon with dizzying speed. As always İ feel immensely sad for Archie if he exists and is with them. İ don't know what İ think about Harry anymore but he has been complicit through his besottedness with her. She is in total and full control of him. So Harry will be a case study too.
You know we’re all wondering where this is going to end up... where they will all be in 5-10 years. I’m actually wondering if Meagain will flip completely and end up being sectioned. It isn’t something I’d wish on her, but as her behaviour becomes more and more desperate she is likely to become more irrational. And if by then she has split from Harry and with another moneybag she may find she gets less attention, not more. Sadly I can only see this going one way for the both of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Agree with every word.I honestly think she has BPD.
I personally dont think she has BPD. I think she just wanted to make front pages (famous) at all costs and has a very strong sense of self entitlement and arrogance.

And she doesnt care how she gets famous....Whether is it acting career, being 'princess', politics, yacht girl - she will do anything as long she is seen.
I think she just doesnt know what to do, because her plans dont go as well as she hoped for from the start and she is failing badly at everything she try:

- Her acting career was only supporting role in cable TV series at the age of 36.
- She thought she will marry prince and shake up British Monarchy and be the star of the world, but was very quickly put to place.
- She thought she will make the big return to US as a 'princess' and everybody will be all over her - didnt work.
- She even moved to Hollywood hoping for the red carpets and press intrusion - no one cares.

Now she has to pay her own PR to harass tabloids with fabricated stories about them to be on front covers or recording videos no one asked for. Yet it still doesnt work, her AGT video didnt even get 500k views lol

I think her actions are just 'panic' that STILL no one really cares about her together with too much calculation how to stay relevant jumping on every bandwagon: 'Must be seen, must be seen, must be seen... oh look tabloid and I'm not on front the cover - sue them then they will have to put me on their front cover!'

She is just a fame hungry bleep failing at everything, hence all the panic and frantic desperation...

• Heart
Reactions: 49
when he said "tomorrow", is it Tuesday or Wednesday?? Last I check, it's already past 12AM. He posted this at 12:15am. Working overtime for her, eh? must be desperate. He might as well rename himself as Omid Mouthpiece Sussex

And "humane tech" (big part of archewell). How does one make the tech world more humane?? This is more of her spitting word-salad and woe-poor-me agenda.

Ok..firstly, it looks like she shoehorned herself into this event at the last minute, yet again, on the basis of her title.
Secondly, she doesn't fit into any category (arts, education, government etc) except "philanthropy " and that involves giving either large sums of money, or giving of yourself, without thought for receiving anything back. We all know that's not true.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Celt's latest re Trump and titles etc

İ agree with Celt that removal of Sussex titles would just give Nutmeg licence to use Princess and further infuriate the whole world except the sugars. İ think serious thought should be given to removing them from the line of succession. This seems really pressing to me re. Harry and Archie 1) because of Harry's behaviour/mental health 2) because of Archie's alleged ineligibility through no fault of his own. İt is clear to everyone that they are just going to go rogue regardless, merchandise, politicise, degrade, woke-lecture, disrespect, snipe and whine. They do not believe in the concept of duty....
Yes I agree. Removal of the titles will just enable Harkles stans to call Smeggy Princess Meghan. Her sugar nuts are seriously deranged, uneducated and, for the most part, obsessed with racism. Smeggy has been adopted as their 'Kween' and nothing the royal family do will change that.

I really want them to lose their commonwealth positions and their patronages. If they are stripped of their right to perform any duties for the monarchy and no longer have any funding from the UK they can go off on their merry way ultimately to oblivion. What I want to see is removal of their power to do any more damage by misrepresenting the UK.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Latest harry markle
Excellent article! I'm really hoping this trial goes ahead but now she has to show correspondence I wonder if she will back out. Confused as to why it's correspondence AFTER the letter was published rather than before though...

Reactions: 19
The potential for meaningless word spew is strong with this one.

At least if it's online/virtual, the planet doesn't have to suffer emissions from her private jet to get there.

Can't wait to see whose quotes and speeches she steals from for this one.

1601363615013.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Abraham Maslow will be spinning in his grave :(

Reported the pair really really really want Archie to bond with Maj and Phil so how will that happen, it takes more than a quick visit to form a bond, lets be honest its a stunt for Archie's future when he's passing the bong with his mates at some California summer camp and he can talk about his great grandma being the queenie of somewhere or other and great grandad was the king of grease or some country in yourope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@kev1974
[...]
And the biggest movies of all time are Indiana Jones, Jurassic Park, Star Wars etc.
Not flipping Cartoon Emmeline Pankhurst.

Netflix are NOT going to pay out millions of $$$ for "The Animated Tales of Rosa Parks".

The thing is- there is definitely a growing market for this. It sounds more or less like the animated version of the highly popular Little People, Big Dreams book series. Sans the few male characters. I think it‘s a great idea. And I think it’s sad, that this idea only comes to life after the Sussexes took it on. I wonder who had the idea for the series, because I doubt they had it themselves. They want to produce not write or invent. They just pick things up and pitch it, backing it with their money and name.
I hope every idea and chance of a Reality TV documentary is crushed by the BRF in terms of the time they were working royals. I agree that they probably thought they could show themselves as very much caring while also sprinkling in some glamour gowns and tiara footage. And with the Pandemic their options of showing them in action are even further reduced. There is just not much to see, if they don’t have some home footage and talking heads about how much they care and work. It will be interesting how this plays out. It’s probably not a docu about themselves per se. But there is something there. One does protest too much. I can see them having a docu-series about the set up, start and work of their charitable entity, whatever it’s called nowadays. It would feature them a lot but they could deny being part of a documentary about themselves.

Reactions: 10

Reported the pair really really really want Archie to bond with Maj and Phil so how will that happen, it takes more than a quick visit to form a bond, lets be honest its a stunt for Archie's future when he's passing the bong with his mates at some California summer camp and he can talk about his great grandma being the queenie of somewhere or other and great grandad was the king of grease or some country in yourope.
I don't think it will be a Christmas family reunion trip anyway. Daily Mail today has a story about how the Queen's Sandringham household staff are refusing to work in a bubble over the Christmas weeks. So if they're taking things as seriously as that with the staff, I can't imagine they're going to let a madam from California waltz into the house with who knows what germs and virus particles all over her.

Reactions: 21
I’m new here and just want to drop a comment regarding MM running for president: as of right now she legally cannot. It is against the constitution to have anyone run for POTUS if they hold any royal titles. I don’t know what would happen if they drop the titles but the Supreme Court will have to rule on that. No offense to the Brits on here but the reason the US fought a war of independence was not to have a British head of state. Imagine if a royal highness of Spain became a U.K. PM - how would people like that. Second, Harry in order to become a US citizen he will have to swear an allegiance to the US. Imagine how the royal family and the public would feel about that! Lastly even if by some miracle they are allowed to run for office, the American political elite would not embrace them because it would be like giving the middle finger to the royal family, and we all know that while they stay silent on politics that they still hold considerable power as an institution.
so in short MM can only play president in one of her Netflix shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Agree with every word.I honestly think she has BPD.
With the caveat that I'm wary of random diagnoses: That could be why H was attracted to her because it's said that Diana also had BPD. It's common for people to replicate unconsciously patterns from their childhood, even negative ones as that's what they grew up seeing as normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I’m new here and just want to drop a comment regarding MM running for president: as of right now she legally cannot. It is against the constitution to have anyone run for POTUS if they hold any royal titles. I don’t know what would happen if they drop the titles but the Supreme Court will have to rule on that. No offense to the Brits on here but the reason the US fought a war of independence was not to have a British head of state. Imagine if a royal highness of Spain became a U.K. PM - how would people like that. Second, Harry in order to become a US citizen he will have to swear an allegiance to the US. Imagine how the royal family and the public would feel about that! Lastly even if by some miracle they are allowed to run for office, the American political elite would not embrace them because it would be like giving the middle finger to the royal family, and we all know that while they stay silent on politics that they still hold considerable power as an institution.
I don't even know how that story has gained as much traction as it has to date, it's so ludicrous.

Reactions: 18
I don't think that Smeggy has any intention of running for POTUS, she's just a narcissistic attention seeker. I suspect that she fears her titles will be taken away and her current involvement in politics enables her to once again claim victimhood if this happens. The only thing that concerns Smeggy is her obsession with her public image. She must always come out on top and be seen as the 'good guy'.

I seriously doubt that Haznoballs will give up his titles willingly either.

Reactions: 29

I feel sorry for Archie...imagine saying HMQ was your great grandmother but your mother's actions meant you didn't get to know her before she died.🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.