Harry and Meghan #42 Hazza and his honey doing anything for money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mail lawyers will be on it like flies on a fresh cow pat. She daren't.
OK, actually she probably would dare, because she thinks marrying a fathead ginger bleep with a title gives her carte blanche to do as she pleases. By now a normal human would be thinking "duck! What has gone wrong? This is not the way I had it mapped out:eek:". But it's megaminge and she just moseys along spreading horse balls in her wake totally oblivious to the fact that she's grinding gears and pissing off more and more people..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The Mail lawyers will be on it like flies on a fresh cow pat. She daren't.
OK, actually she probably would dare, because she thinks marrying a fathead ginger bleep with a title gives her carte blanche to do as she pleases. By now a normal human would be thinking "duck! What has gone wrong? This is not the way I had it mapped out:eek:". But it's megaminge and she just moseys along spreading horse balls in her wake totally oblivious to the fact that she's grinding gears and pissing off more and more people..
You'd think, as an 'attorney' (cough) she'd know better. But, being as she is no such thing, I wouldn't be surprised at anything she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who let the dogs sugars out?
:m:m:m:m

“King Harry and queen Meghan have a best selling book, the biggest tv deal in the world ever and have fed the homeless and found a home for orphaned elephants. Kate looks like a granny and opens school fetes, and domehead is so boring the flowers die when he walks past.”

From the comments section. Daily Mail

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Time for Harry to show us his lunchbox 🤭 he has a special army one which is very strong 😄
Back to catch up and read any reactions/alerts later I'm on page 51 ❤
Resizer_16006317457391.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You'd think, as an 'attorney' (cough) she'd know better. But, being as she is no such thing, I wouldn't be surprised at anything she does.
You don't need to be Einstein to figure out that Court related dramas based on real events will be notoriously difficult to get right to avoid further litigation.I don't doubt megaminge has picked up a smattering of legalese during filming Suits but it won't cover her ass in producing a drama based around real Court events, especially not events in a Brit Court. She will need legal advisors guiding the production or it will end up like an episode of Fawlty Towers ... but she/they are notoriously tight fisted and won't hire anyone for that because she thinks she can carry it herself based on her Suits experience and he will just say "Yah ok babe ... can we play Dysons and shag pile tonight?"
Which brings me nicely to hazza doing online courses to learn production "from the ground up". This is a man who couldn't add text to his A level art because while he could draw purty pictures he was thick as tit re stringing words together for a simple short blurb explaining the roots and influences of his work. Plus he failed his chopper exams 4 times. :eek: Seriously? Four feckin' times? And yet he made Captain eventually and now has a nice little army pension in his back pocket. (thanks gangan(y)). Anyway my point is that he can't seem to focus on learning things and I'm sorry and I'm truly not meaning to be offensive to anyone (him included)but I honestly believe he has some sort of mild disability that means he can't take in information or can't retain it. Combined with being a lazy feckless bleep it doesn't bode well for doing 'online courses'. Just hire the bloody guys for the job FFS you tight arsed bastards and stop cutting corners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Phew! That could have been FAR worse!!!!!

🤣😘
She's up to something.:cautious: Lulling us into a false sense of security, then she'll hit us with a dick pic or a bollock encrusted tiara at 3am🤪

New thread, title by the infamous @freda19 with 29 likes!

Summary of last thread: 1000 posts mostly agreeing that they are a pair of What Freda Says! And there’s still been no sign of poor Merchiedoll. Dorito has been quiet lately, in fact all the Markle clan has, except for Smegs herself!
I didn't thank you for starting the new thread . Mortified.:eek:
Thank you Kev, yer a wee star 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope when they divorce the Dukedom of Sussex is mothballed forever.
She should be given the lesser title of Countess Dumbarton just to shut her up.

Especially as Sophie Wessex will eventually be the Duchess of Edinbugh
It’s a shame cuntington isn’t a place. The Countess of Cuntington has such a nice ring to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
20200920_222040.jpg
20200920_222235.jpg

Smeggy's been using my dentist 🦷😜🤪
but she's behind with the facial hair.
I'm really not impressed 😗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

This tweet is sickening. It's like she's demanding everyone to protest. But the comments are hilarious.

"are you a Royal reporter or her publicist" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Does she not have any words other than courage, justice, inspiration? She keeps using the same words
Her circuit board has been fried so she can only repeat the same words over and over again

Omid Scobie - who does he think he is - the village caller
I’m suprised he doesn’t start his messages with Hear ye, Hear ye....
More like the village idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Smeghan has gushed forth a tribute to the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Says she was a daily inspiration. What’s worth reading are the comments below the article, they’re not going well for Harry’s prison warden! She continues to be disliked by the public whatever she does or says.

I call utter bullshit as if meghan cares

Reactions: 15
It's absolutely putrid innit. To be a duchess suggests class and poise, grace and goodwill. That's what my idea of a duchess is. That madam wouldn't know a true duchess if one walked up to her and smacked her in the gob. If you are bestowed the title, one should at least try and live up to it, not just use it to merch from. Vile misuse of the title indeed and the sooner she is stripped of it the better (whether it would actually happen, who knows).

She's a douchesse at best, she's not even a duchesse potato at the minute.
They use it like Luanne used “Countess” de Lesseps on RHONY. They cheapen it but it gives them kudos. That Hollywood world you wouldn’t even be able to get your head around. You can be a pweirdo, a rapist, a murderer, a child trafficker, a money launderer, countless deviant behaviours but will be hailed as a bleeping god if you have a royal title. They are incredibly shallow and superficial.

It’s like if you have a British accent when you visit the States, some actually ask if you’ve met the Queen. They are all about status and what position you hold in life. They are impressed by your number of Instagram followers. Americans are wonderful but are very insular in upbringing, they don’t really hear anything about the rest of the world. That’s my experience anyway. I always remember my father in law asking if we had supermarkets in the UK as he couldn’t imagine where we got our food from.

They grow up being told they are the best, most advanced country in the world and better than anyone else. It’s clear that Meghan bought into all that and thought she’d come over here and actually teach us all how to get with her programme. In reality they are delusional. She saw Brits as beneath her and when reality hit and she realised how far down in the pecking order she was, she couldn’t hack it. She has a voice you know 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
You are such a tease @Pom Bear 😂😂😂
We all know his lunch box contains his crown jewels, so open up that box! We want to see!
Loooool 😄 x
Here you go.....meet Harry's crown jewels and Mr willy 😱😄 xx
I think I've made Mr willy too big 🤭
I was originally going to add an acorn 😄

Resizer_16006431121880.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.