Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kev1974

VIP Member
Hopefully given Boris' announcement about continuing retrictions, there's a chance that the January trial might become a remote/zoom trial, denying her the daily Amber Heard style pap walk to the court steps with her team that she craves so much in order to sell more horrid outfits and scrounge together some more ill gotten Meghan's Mirror gains..

In any case, even if it is held in person and even if she does turn up herself, firstly it will be winter and gloomy, so boring buttoned up coats and umbrellas will be the order of the day; and secondly since the very heart of the case is her privacy, if she does play up to the paps and try to make it a daily fashion shoot I'd imagine that will damage her case quite nicely. But I expect she is too utterly stupid to have thought that through and realised the shrinking violet impression she needs to give even outside the court, given what the case is about.

The order to hand over emails and whatsapp messages is glorious. Don't worry that she might try to hold some back or employ burner phones to hide her tracks. Managing corporate email servers has been my job for 20 years. As well as all the email logs on servers including other parties' servers that she can't control, individual email messages all have uniquely numbered message IDs embedded in their header info, the Mail will have tech experts go through this sort of behind the scenes info and while they may not be able to recover the missing message contents, they will easily show if any messages are missing from the archives handed over and point that out in court. There are also forwarding trails from where other people have forwarded your message on afterwards. If the Mail show that even one message is missing (doesn't even need to be relevant to the case) it will massively damage her case as it will demonstrate a cover up.

In reality I suspect the Mail already has all the email and whatsapp messages they need for the case (sourced via other people), the step of asking her to hand over this stuff is just the way of formally making those messages legitimate for exhibition in court. And also trapping her if she tries to cover something up. Again if they have something already that she fails to formally hand over (so if she's using burner phones etc that she tries to keep secret) then her case will be very badly damaged.

What I also suspect she is too stupid and blind to have figured out, is that even if the Mail somehow lose the court case, they absolutely don't care, as the whole circus has already made them tons in story sales and will continue to do so whatever the outcome. And to be honest we the public already know that they are an Evil Organisation. I'm not sure if she thought when she started this, that if she won the Mail would have to close down and disappear forever a la News of the World and she'd become known as the world's saviour from the evil press? No love whichever way the case goes you've only made them stronger with this one.

Finally a three week trip to the UK for the trial is also going to kick up more "where the hell is Merchiedoll, and what kind of a mother are you for abandoning him again" questions amongst the public. And hopefully the public will also collectively roll eyes :rolleyes: and see right through any stunts she tries such as visiting the National Theatre or any Grenfell charities etc while here for the trial.

Dangerous times ahead for our Douchess :D . Deliciously dangerous in fact.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

freda19

VIP Member
A quick hello to absent friends who are missing for various reasons. You know who you are and we may not speak your names much(or at all) but we miss you all.🤫

Yes, they're monkeys. Get over it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
tattlers.jpg

In the last thread Tattlers worried about having to face Smeggy and Haznoballs in court but thankfully haven't been sued (yet). Illustration by brilliant artist @Pom Bear

Harry has turned 36 and his brother didn't join the Video call on his birthday 😄 I wonder why? 🤔
Oh yes, it's because Haznoballs is a treacherous, idiotic, petulant cunt who has thrown his entire family under the bus for a grifting life with a narcissisic gold digging con-artist.

'Remember Harry preaches to the rest of us about saving the planet…for him and his ilk only.

The Sussexes expect us to do all the work so they can live their lavish, environment destroying lifestyles. This is despite 99.9% of us not having the same resources and already having to sacrifice just to stay afloat.

They want only us to donate to charity so they can hoard money and increase their already bloated net worth.

They have zero problem schmoozing with corrupt, amoral billionaires and corporations, who out of sheer greed, are destroying the economy and planet for the rest of us.

The Sussexes - and those with shared values whom they surround themselves with - see themselves as those who should enjoy all the decadence and riches the world has to offer. In their minds we exist only to prop up their wildest dreams; we are the lower classes, collateral damage in their neverending quest for excess pleasure. For they believe they should thrive at our expense - leaving the rest of us to merely survive.'

(Above quote from Tumblr)

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Gidget

She's panicking. She's hasn't thought this through properly. Does she really think money will buy her Justice?

She may just break the internet (her dream) with this.

Any IT experts here? Isn't it right that you can't really delete anything, the metadata is always present. The only way to completely eliminate anything is to destroy the hard drive and or server?
Not an IT expert but have a working knowledge due to my profession (attorney) and it’s virtually impossible to DFE (delete fckng everything).

For emails, you basically need to destroy all hard drives (phones, computers, file backups) that you access your email account(s) on. If you have your own server you need to destroy that, too.

But you would also need to destroy the hard drives of the witnesses who might produce any emails you’ve sent emails to them. Most judges and opposing counsel really get their knickers in a twist when a witness produces emails you didn’t provide. (Data recovery professionals and software is very expensive, so add that to the cost of replacing your hard drives/devices.)

Let’s say you don’t own the server. Some online email services maintain an offline backup of email accounts. Therefore, your permanently deleted email may still reside in these inaccessible backups, but they will be deleted after a certain period of time. For example, Gmail maintains offline backups for up to 60 days. And typically (in the US) a court order would be needed and those may or may not be granted for civil cases.

You can’t permanently delete text messages sent from your phone as they go through your phone provider and can be retrieved from them. If you’ve used a third party app such as WhatsApp you can permanently delete those texts by deleting the app but again, the person you’ve texted would need to delete on their end and/or not produce them in a court case.

These are just a few examples I’ve come across in my experience in the US. Being on the legal side I always have to weigh whether the potential missing emails/texts 1. exist; and 2. will make or break a case before expending time/money to produce them.

ETA Apologies for grammar and spelling, I’m typing on my phone while sitting in court today🙃.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Smeghan has gushed forth a tribute to the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Says she was a daily inspiration. What’s worth reading are the comments below the article, they’re not going well for Harry’s prison warden! She continues to be disliked by the public whatever she does or says.

Oh dear. Another day another bandwagon! RBG was an inspiration to Megsy since she was a girl? Really? As many of the comments point out, she didn’t use her in the inspirational women Vogue edition did she? I doubt Markle gave RBG a second thought while she was alive. But happy to claim to be a lifelong devotee now that she’s died. Fake as fuck.

Oops, nearly forgot. As it’s the first page of new thread. They’re still cunts.
Has to be said.
Lest we forget.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Main problem they have is they are lazy and entitled. They don't want to put any graft in to cement foundations and grow from there, they just expect the best of everything, as soon as possible and not earn anything by working for it over time.

The fact Harry has taken online courses for 5 days to become a producer demonstrates this, rather than spending cash on experienced people who know what they are doing, everything is done on the cheap and in a rush.

This is why they repeatedly fail because they know better than people with years of experience, they don't pay attention to detail which is why she usually looks a mess whatever the clothes she was wearing cost or who they were designed by.

They jump jump on anything to get them publicity which means nothing sticks, they act however they want even in contrast to the woke word salad preaching they do for us phlebs to live by.

They lack respect and are a laughing stock because of their words and actions.

Add those qualities to their pettiness and anger issues, and the fact that they will never achieve all they think they deserve, we are going to have 2 increasingly bitter aging people who will never be grateful, satisfied or understand or have contentment and peace in their lives.

That makes me sad despite their antics.

Of course it will all be the Cambridge's fault because everything always is. They are everything the Harkles aspire to be without putting in any of the work that W&K have put in over the years.

As they say you really can't buy class.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
I wanna know what Freda's husband has done :LOL:

My one types too loud.

And he sweeps the floor when I'm on a zoom call. I might banish him to the basement except we don't have one.
DON'T GET ME STARTED!
After calling around for "a great deal" he went and got new tyres on the car. Fine, they were needed. No probs, but a £200+ dent in the Christmas savings. Coming home from the tyres getting fitted he misjudged the gates at the industrial estate and wrecked a wheel arch and part of a bumper and a wheel trim. Rough estimate by bloke on site is £300 -£400.:eek:

I'm fucking fuming. Seriously steaming mad because I told the cunt he's been driving carelessly this past few months and I warned him to get more focused when driving. Seriously, is it a covid thing? Cutting corners and being a dick when parking? I dunno, he's usually a really good driver and very spacially aware. To top it off, in mid screaming match he wailed "I think I need an eye test and my specs updated". Yeah baby make me feel better by tossing in another unexpected bill. :mad:That'll be another couple of hundred fucked off in the mouth of Christmas.😢 Stupid cockwomble.
It used to be I could wangle a few afternoons to top up my wages, but these days any extra hours are as scarce as hens teeth.
Nothing else for it, I'll have to sell my body. I mean on the street, not to medical science.Mates rates for tattlers obviously.
First world problems:rolleyes:

On topic, if I were Murican I'd vote Trump just to piss off Cunty Mc Cuntface. I hope he gets in now and buggers up Hazza's life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Palpatine

VIP Member
Hear Hear! Hope you are lurking from time to time x

_______
I am getting very frustrated with the RF for not gagging the ginger twat or stripping him of his title. If he wants the benefits of a normal life, like voting and speaking about politics; then he shouldn’t get an of the perks of being Royal.
This has gone too far. He needs gagging right now. He might as well have just shat in The Queens cornflakes! If this doesn’t cause a major diplomatic incident I’ll be amazed. Every American citizen should be fuming right now. This is not fucking on! Boris should have the British Ambassador on the next plane to LA to slap the stupid cunt and his whore wife back into line!

it’s possible that I’m a bit angry 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

freda19

VIP Member
I know we’re all waiting for Meagain to move since that fabulous photo of the Cambridges with Sir David was published, but what about JCMH?

JCMH must feel a real tinge of sadness and maybe sick with envy seeing William and Kate and their perfect family having a jolly old time doing something worthwhile with interesting people. Rather than clutching at celebrity where he is.
I think the photo will impact far more on his fragile mental health.
He must be fuming inside that he could have been there (covid permitting) and instead he is stuck with a media image that is falling even below the gutter.
The thing with Williiam is that he is TRULY head of their family (bar the usual wifey decisions;)). And he looks it. The family revolves around him because his job and status require that. Major decisions will be his and he happily interacts like a daddy with the children in a way that reveals that they are actually a sweet little family unit in private as well as in public.Pictures can lie (looking at you Cuntface smeggy) but I've not seen a negative image of them with the kids at all. They just look normal, a kid scowling and two laughing or all three happy looking ... just normal.
Hazza on the other hand has no say in his family. None. I doubt he gets allowed to interact with dolly in case he infects him with his Windsor habits. Smeggy makes all the decisions, plots their moves, and shoves him front and centre to parrot her scripts to make him appear part of the family. But he's not. That family is smeggy and dolly child and hazza is a wraith flitting around in the background, screwing his papa for more money and signing cheques. He's just a walking ATM and has no power or say in that 'family', none at all.
Normally I'd feel heart sorry for such a pussy whipped man because a cuntish woman is undoubtedly a nightmare to deal with, but he's such an evil little shit going along with it all and cheer leading cuntface that he just grinds my gears to the nth and I have zero sympathy. Fuck him and the polo pony he rode in on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
I bet she was there in the delivery room screeching "Push harder you stupid woman! Never mind gas and air! What do you think we're paying you for? I NEED THAT BABY!"
And that was just for the conception. 😬

They make zoom calls on behalf of the QCT, they have patronage’s and charities. Are we supposed to just guess when they are speaking as ‘royals’ and when it’s in a private capacity? If BP can kindly let us know in advance we’ll all tug our forlocks at the appropriate time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

catp

Decided it was time I had a profile picture! What do we think? {twirls} 🤣

The pic is of JCMH recently reunited with his beloved after a couple of weeks apart, at the height of their "love story".

The day that he glowered through the ceremony, Brenda, Prince Charles and William looked so sad, weary and resigned, Catherine and Sophie went all Ice Queen on Meghan's ass, and Smeg did her Cheshire cat impression, and gurned at every. single. camera.

Anyway, hardly the look of lurve is it? Sadness? Fear with a tinge of loathing? Or perhaps, like the rest of us, he was just wondering why the feck she was wearing Green Goblin's costume ?! #the moment PH realises that he's married a supervillain :LOL:

fear and loathing3.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

NotDumbNotBlonde

VIP Member
Frogmore Royal makes a good point here. The love and mutual support shown by these two sisters is beautiful. Unlike a certain other royal sibling since taking up with trash.

Screenshot_20200925-163412_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 41

NOID-phal

VIP Member
The Gloucesters moved out of Kensington Palace so Harry and Meghan could move in, that's why they needed another place. Scobie knows that, the dick. It's h&ms fault a penny was spent on the Gloucesters housing.

• Heart
Reactions: 40