Harry and Meghan #42 Hazza and his honey doing anything for money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, title by the infamous @freda19 with 29 likes!

Summary of last thread: 1000 posts mostly agreeing that they are a pair of What Freda Says! And there’s still been no sign of poor Merchiedoll. Dorito has been quiet lately, in fact all the Markle clan has, except for Smegs herself!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
tattlers.jpg

In the last thread Tattlers worried about having to face Smeggy and Haznoballs in court but thankfully haven't been sued (yet). Illustration by brilliant artist @Pom Bear

Harry has turned 36 and his brother didn't join the Video call on his birthday 😄 I wonder why? 🤔
Oh yes, it's because Haznoballs is a treacherous, idiotic, petulant bleep who has thrown his entire family under the bus for a grifting life with a narcissisic gold digging con-artist.

'Remember Harry preaches to the rest of us about saving the planet…for him and his ilk only.

The Sussexes expect us to do all the work so they can live their lavish, environment destroying lifestyles. This is despite 99.9% of us not having the same resources and already having to sacrifice just to stay afloat.

They want only us to donate to charity so they can hoard money and increase their already bloated net worth.

They have zero problem schmoozing with corrupt, amoral billionaires and corporations, who out of sheer greed, are destroying the economy and planet for the rest of us.

The Sussexes - and those with shared values whom they surround themselves with - see themselves as those who should enjoy all the decadence and riches the world has to offer. In their minds we exist only to prop up their wildest dreams; we are the lower classes, collateral damage in their neverending quest for excess pleasure. For they believe they should thrive at our expense - leaving the rest of us to merely survive.'

(Above quote from Tumblr)

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Smeghan has gushed forth a tribute to the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Says she was a daily inspiration. What’s worth reading are the comments below the article, they’re not going well for Harry’s prison warden! She continues to be disliked by the public whatever she does or says.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
How can they claim to be into the environment if Harry is buzzing around in a helicopter? So annoying!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Smeghan has gushed forth a tribute to the late Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Says she was a daily inspiration. What’s worth reading are the comments below the article, they’re not going well for Harry’s prison warden! She continues to be disliked by the public whatever she does or says.

MM isn't fit to shine RBG's shoes.

• Heart
  • Haha

Oh dear. Another day another bandwagon! RBG was an inspiration to Megsy since she was a girl? Really? As many of the comments point out, she didn’t use her in the inspirational women Vogue edition did she? I doubt Markle gave RBG a second thought while she was alive. But happy to claim to be a lifelong devotee now that she’s died. Fake as duck.

Oops, nearly forgot. As it’s the first page of new thread. They’re still cunts.
Has to be said.
Lest we forget.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I admire Lady C more and more with each passing day. What a retirement gift she (Meg) has been to her and Castle Goring ...

• Haha
Congrats @freda19 on the title and thank you @kev1974 for posting. And so we continue on the daily quest of calling out the pair of what Freda says for their constant twattishness. Wonderful 🤣❤

Reactions: 23

The comments are great and spot on. She releases these deep, thoughtful comments believing she’s using the media to promote herself. In actual fact the media are using her to display exactly how idiotic she is. It’s always win win for the media, they let her speak knowing people don’t even read the articles, they just tune in for the comments. She’s a moron 😂😂

@freda19 Well done on that title old girl. Short, and to the point. Gotta love it. Mr & Mrs Cunty McCuntface, succinctly put in their place!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Main problem they have is they are lazy and entitled. They don't want to put any graft in to cement foundations and grow from there, they just expect the best of everything, as soon as possible and not earn anything by working for it over time.

The fact Harry has taken online courses for 5 days to become a producer demonstrates this, rather than spending cash on experienced people who know what they are doing, everything is done on the cheap and in a rush.

This is why they repeatedly fail because they know better than people with years of experience, they don't pay attention to detail which is why she usually looks a mess whatever the clothes she was wearing cost or who they were designed by.

They jump jump on anything to get them publicity which means nothing sticks, they act however they want even in contrast to the woke word salad preaching they do for us phlebs to live by.

They lack respect and are a laughing stock because of their words and actions.

Add those qualities to their pettiness and anger issues, and the fact that they will never achieve all they think they deserve, we are going to have 2 increasingly bitter aging people who will never be grateful, satisfied or understand or have contentment and peace in their lives.

That makes me sad despite their antics.

Of course it will all be the Cambridge's fault because everything always is. They are everything the Harkles aspire to be without putting in any of the work that W&K have put in over the years.

As they say you really can't buy class.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Those comments are just not stopping, are they

Ginsburg inspired her to become a harping actress in search of someone else's fortune ?

Whenever I'm undecided on an issue, I simply wait to hear where Megan stands and then I go the opposite way.

It is interesting looking at the origin of the posters . They used to be nearly all from the UK but now they are mostly from the US and they are mostly negative . It did not take Meghan long to put her countrymen offside . She has a knack of really annoying people , really frequently as in on a daily basis .

Why is this D list actress talking as if she is a notable person?

I really believe Meghan thinks everybody on this planet is just waiting to hear her opinion about everything.

(And thanks for the thread @kev1974 and @freda19 :m)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What always amazes me, and this pair are a prime example, is that people do not learn a thing from history. They sit in their ivory towers, displaying their wealth at the same time telling others how to live their frugal lives. People are struggling to put food on their tables. It beggars belief. This is how uprisings start and people get beheaded, ask Marie Antoinette. I don’t care that they have money, I don’t care that they are a small family living in a house with 16 bathrooms. Just STFU, go away and get on with your life. How can they not understand that constantly being in the public eye does them no favours. And your personal protection will fail at some point, ask Kim Kardasian. They are thick as tit. History always repeats itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

MEGHAN MARKLE and Prince Harry won't give up their royal titles as it would represent a "snub" to the Queen, a royal expert said.
Of course they won't give up their titles, it goes without saying really 😁 they are irrelevant without them.

I honestly don't think that the Queen will remove their titles either. They haven't done anything quite bad enough yet. There's still time of course as we will have to wait for the review in March 2021. Harry would have to do something mega treacherous before that would happen.

They definitely should lose their royal patronages though as they are not working royals, and I would like to be assured that they are no longer being funded in any way by the British tax payers.
My guess is that Charles will continue to fund them while they stay together. If they divorce Smeggy will be handed a mansion and a big payout. She will then receive the same treatment that Diana and Fergie got over her title.

The patronages are annoying me the most at the moment. They really should be taken away as the Harkles have proved to be self serving cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.