Harry and Meghan #42 Hazza and his honey doing anything for money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course they won't give up their titles, it goes without saying really 😁 they are irrelevant without them.

I honestly don't think that the Queen will remove their titles either. They haven't done anything quite bad enough yet. There's still time of course as we will have to wait for the review in March 2021. Harry would have to do something mega treacherous before that would happen.

They definitely should lose their royal patronages though as they are not working royals, and I would like to be assured that they are no longer being funded in any way by the British tax payers.
My guess is that Charles will continue to fund them while they stay together. If they divorce Smeggy will be handed a mansion and a big payout. She will then receive the same treatment that Diana and Fergie got over her title.

The patronages are annoying me the most at the moment. They really should be taken away as the Harkles have proved to be self serving cunts.
Using Buckingham Palace as a filming location for Netflix & Thomas the Tank Engine wasn't bad enough?
A Prince of the United Kingdom advertising In-and-Out hamburgers?
Organising the SussexNuts to send death threats to Royal Reporters, hope for the death of members of the RF, send vile abuse towards the Cambridges, Charles, TQ, Camilla and openly campaign for abolition of the monarchy?

I mean, what else do they have to do? There's nothing left at the bottom of their personal ex-royal barrel to scrape

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

This tweet is sickening. It's like she's demanding everyone to protest. But the comments are hilarious.

"are you a Royal reporter or her publicist" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Does she not have any words other than courage, justice, inspiration? She keeps using the same words

• Haha
Reactions: 32

This tweet is sickening. It's like she's demanding everyone to protest. But the comments are hilarious.

Does she not have any words other than courage, justice, inspiration? She keeps using the same words
And these 😂😂😂:
Screenshot_20200920-163105_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
New thread, title by the infamous @freda19 with 29 likes!

Summary of last thread: 1000 posts mostly agreeing that they are a pair of What Freda Says! And there’s still been no sign of poor Merchiedoll. Dorito has been quiet lately, in fact all the Markle clan has, except for Smegs herself!
uh uh uh uh , I'm honoured. Truly. :m:m:m Thank you anyone who 'liked'.
Now where were we ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Good evening lovelies X I have decided on a new strategy for this thread. Every post that uses the Freda word to describe these two utter shady merching shitbags is going to get a loveheart from me! Welcome to our new people who have also realised just what they are too :m

And I went to see my old mum earlier bless her. Yes, I am still her little 🐵 and she wanted to know what skulduggery I've been up to this week 🤣 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I admire Lady C more and more with each passing day. What a retirement gift she (Meg) has been to her and Castle Goring ...
I know! Lady C is coining it off the back of her book ... and THEIR book. Very much in demand for interviews and must be finding her bank balance somewhat chubbier than this time last year. Of course it helps that she talks sense, is very calm and manages to eviscerate them and scoobie with delightfully worded insults and hints of skullduggery. I could listen to her all day as long as I can speed up the dialogue, bless her she takes her time before speaking and even during speaking.

• Haha
Duchess Meghan :rolleyes: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex at a stretch but this convenient misuse of titles by someone who knows better is annoying and just one step away from Princess Meghan :sick: I feel it's deliberate.

• Sick
Duchess Meghan :rolleyes: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex at a stretch but this convenient misuse of titles by someone who knows better is annoying and just one step away from Princess Meghan :sick: I feel it's deliberate.
It's absolutely putrid innit. To be a duchess suggests class and poise, grace and goodwill. That's what my idea of a duchess is. That madam wouldn't know a true duchess if one walked up to her and smacked her in the gob. If you are bestowed the title, one should at least try and live up to it, not just use it to merch from. Vile misuse of the title indeed and the sooner she is stripped of it the better (whether it would actually happen, who knows).

She's a douchesse at best, she's not even a duchesse potato at the minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know! Lady C is coining it off the back of her book ... and THEIR book. Very much in demand for interviews and must be finding her bank balance somewhat chubbier than this time last year. Of course it helps that she talks sense, is very calm and manages to eviscerate them and scoobie with delightfully worded insults and hints of skullduggery. I could listen to her all day as long as I can speed up the dialogue, bless her she takes her time before speaking and even during speaking.
She's made for life! Meghanstrone is the gift that keeps on giving and she ain't going anywhere any time soon.

I watch Lady C at 1.5, I think she pauses for so long because she's lawyering what she's going to say. She'd have to with those cretins the way they sue everyone who takes a breath in their direction. I could listen to her endlessly, too. A fab gossip and historian to boot.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Those comments are just not stopping, are they

Ginsburg inspired her to become a harping actress in search of someone else's fortune ?

Whenever I'm undecided on an issue, I simply wait to hear where Megan stands and then I go the opposite way.

It is interesting looking at the origin of the posters . They used to be nearly all from the UK but now they are mostly from the US and they are mostly negative . It did not take Meghan long to put her countrymen offside . She has a knack of really annoying people , really frequently as in on a daily basis .

Why is this D list actress talking as if she is a notable person?

I really believe Meghan thinks everybody on this planet is just waiting to hear her opinion about everything.

(And thanks for the thread @kev1974 and @freda19 :m)
I wonder how long it will be before the Sugars start denouncing the US, Canada and Australia as all dirty, rotten raycists, since these are the countries that most of the negative comments now seem to originate from?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Who’s Duchess Meghan? I know of no such person. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Omid Scobie - who does he think he is - the village caller
I’m suprised he doesn’t start his messages with Hear ye, Hear ye....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I be catching up later 🙂 I also will post a pic later of Harry's lunchbox 😱🤭
Back later 💕

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

She never wrote that. She wouldn’t spell honour like that. It was dictated over the phone to the plasticine PR and he fucked it up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I be catching up later 🙂 I also will post a pic later of Harry's lunchbox 😱🤭
Back later 💕
Pom, if that lunchbox contains a pink flaccid Richmond chipolata somewhere, I swear you are in for some Freda words from me!

🤣😘Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Using Buckingham Palace as a filming location for Netflix & Thomas the Tank Engine wasn't bad enough?
A Prince of the United Kingdom advertising In-and-Out hamburgers?
Organising the SussexNuts to send death threats to Royal Reporters, hope for the death of members of the RF, send vile abuse towards the Cambridges, Charles, TQ, Camilla and openly campaign for abolition of the monarchy?

I mean, what else do they have to do? There's nothing left at the bottom of their personal ex-royal barrel to scrape
Well of course I'm with you thinking that the Harkles are treacherous cunts. Letting plasticine scabies slag your family off in a book where you whinge and whine about your privileged life is enough for me but it's probably not enough for the Queen to cut off her grandson.

The sugar nuts are deeply offensive but again they are crazy fans and it can't be proved at the moment that the Harkles are actively encouraging these despicable people.

It remains to be seen if the Harkles do anything worse than they have done so far. If they are actively seen campaigning for the end of the monarchy or running for office in the USA it might tip the balance, but mainly they are just seen as a pair of pathetic wankers who think they're more important than they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hope when they divorce the Dukedom of Sussex is mothballed forever.
She should be given the lesser title of Countess Dumbarton just to shut her up.

Especially as Sophie Wessex will eventually be the Duchess of Edinbugh

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pom, if that lunchbox contains a pink flaccid Richmond chipolata somewhere, I swear you are in for some Freda words from me!

🤣😘Xx
She's teasing us, the wee scallwag. It's probably a Budgie the Helicopter lunch box.

*wags finger at* @Pombear22 Fool me once shame on you ... fool me twice shame on ME!🤪
Or whatever variation of that saying that George Bush mutilated.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.