Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if I remember correctly, he thought his army life was getting in the way of his polo and fun parties and activities. I think the commanding officer offered him a desk job to get rid of him, as I don’t think he was very good at turning up for duty ….”.I’m Prince Harry , don’t you know ”. I think they were glad to be rid of him .
I remember reading on one of the army forums years ago that apparently his commanding officer was delighted to see the back of him and said wtte :

That’s the last time I ever babysit a Royal Prince”.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elegant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'
"Cinched her figure in at the waist"...... she hasn't got a bloody waist FFS!
She has never looked elegant, in her life, imo.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Elegant my arse!
In fact my arse is far more elegant 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
God forbid! I didn't even listen to the interview because I can't stand the sounds that that "lustworthy prince 🤢" makes. Words, he calls them, apparently 🙄

Same goes for his Ho, actually. I can't tolerate her voice either. And the growling she refers to as singing. The horror 😱

The shared peacocks sound amazing! ❤ Apart from the peacock being our national bird, it's a huge part of our culture, so we associate all good things with it (except for vanity 😂). I used to drag my former colleagues out on our lunch breaks every day so we could go look for fallen feathers - the tiny blue ones ❤ Peacock feathers are highly-prized here and there are laws around their gathering and selling. That being said, it's a tradition to put up peacock feathers on our walls and doors to ward off evil vibes and lizards, and students keep them in their books for good luck 🙂 Worth a try 😉
I will pop one in a specific book I’m reading of the self appreciation variety, thank you for the tip! I keep them all and when I’ve been lucky over the years (3 times) and found a tail feather, they are tucked in to my dressing room mirror - I mudlark on the Thames a lot and end up with lots of garnets if I’m in the right place; I feel I’m something of a magpie! I always feel attached to their fireyness and unashamed fierce beauty.

Maybe we could make hairy a cap of sorts out of underdeathers so he can mot be as bald as big Willy?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Funny he doesn't care or say anything about the indigenous people at African Parks
He doesn’t care. He can’t make money off it can he. He’s shown his true colours now. If this was William he would have made a statement and made sure action was taken to stop what’s happening to them.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
They have left Vancouver but I see they were papped arriving at the airport and got on the very same private jet that took them to Vancouver.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I have a mate called Harry
he's also very dim.
I like to throw tomatoes at him.
Tomatoes don't hurt ,they're soft on the skin
But these fuckers do cos they're still in the tin!!!
My Dad used to sing this to me and my brother when we were kids except the less sweary version naturally. To keep on topic still can't stand the Harkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This article suggests H was portraying himself as representing UK government and KC3.

The Duke of Sussex has held talks with a First Nations chief about the Crown’s historic commitment to Canada’s indigenous people, as the Duke tells of his hope that “we can depart and return as friends”.
The Duke, who was in Vancouver for an event to promote the Invictus Games, said he hoped to learn more about Canada’s reconciliation process, adding: “Our collective journey through truth and reconciliation is an important one for all of us.”
One chief told The Sunday Telegraph that, while “a lot of politicians say it but they don’t mean it”, Prince Harry has offered to resume discussions next year.
The Duke’s father, who is King of Canada and head of the Anglican Church, is considered a key part of discussions about reconciliation, and has previously called for the “pain and suffering” of indigenous people to be recognised.
They are really upping their game…
It won’t stop here.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
looking at the IG people r
SUPPOR5ING H and M how many people are EMPLOYED for f sake !? There’s the hanger Oner who looks like the child catcheR .

there are a half dozen reps and PR . DO they all have a salary ?? The Pr girl is on 100 K what are the executives and chair people on ???

how much actually goes after the Grifters have Merched their clothes, and hotels and privat jets . It’s a big gravy train for all these people .
#harry#AfricanParks
#harryfand megangrifters
#invictusweseeyou

, but honestly three

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why on earth is anyone entertaining the idea of Harry ever representing this country again.
I have heard people in the media, even on GB news suggesting it. I cannot seriously believe anyone with all their faculties would think that would be a good idea.
Harry is very much in the midst of deconstructing something he feels cheated by with the help of his delusional wife, who was out of her depth, and some rather unsavoury opportunistic ‘friends’ *cough Tyler Perry *cough Oprah Winfrey *cough*.

How have we gone from them not being trusted to keep their titles, to Harry coming back to act as some kind of locum Royal.

I wish H&M would stop floating it, and the media would stop pandering to it.

The answer is ‘no!’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just watched PDina talking about Smegs choice not to be one of the lead characters in the Suits spin-off is probably one of THE biggest mistakes she has made. They’d probably have paid her a tit-ton per episode, but nope. She posits that Smegs is going to continue grifting off the RF titles instead of what could have been a HUGE & guaranteed paycheck per episode!
My take? Smegs is lazy AF, and wouldn’t want to put in the hard work it would take. I also believe she would NOT want to deal w/ppl asking her all the time about being on set so much, being gone & have to answer to “Where’s the kids?”
She’s an idiot. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Why on earth is anyone entertaining the idea of Harry ever representing this country again.
I have heard people in the media, even on GB news suggesting it. I cannot seriously believe anyone with all their faculties would think that would be a good idea.
Harry is very much in the midst of deconstructing something he feels cheated by with the help of his delusional wife, who was out of her depth, and some rather unsavoury opportunistic ‘friends’ *cough Tyler Perry *cough Oprah Winfrey *cough*.

How have we gone from them not being trusted to keep their titles, to Harry coming back to act as some kind of locum Royal.

I wish H&M would stop floating it, and the media would stop pandering to it.

The answer is ‘no!’
Honestly he looks awful in that picture.

Reactions: 19
RF need to make a statement in words of half a syllable re the hapless imbecile "holding talks" with the Canadian First Nations chief, this tit need shutting down.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just watched PDina talking about Smegs choice not to be one of the lead characters in the Suits spin-off is probably one of THE biggest mistakes she has made. They’d probably have paid her a tit-ton per episode, but nope. She posits that Smegs is going to continue grifting off the RF titles instead of what could have been a HUGE & guaranteed paycheck per episode!
My take? Smegs is lazy AF, and wouldn’t want to put in the hard work it would take. I also believe she would NOT want to deal w/ppl asking her all the time about being on set so much, being gone & have to answer to “Where’s the kids?”
She’s an idiot. 🙄
She's possibly ''saving herself '' for a ''cameo'' style ''guest'' appearance .
A short appearance in a episode or pilot, or the final ,because she is simply ''too big'' for them.(what she believes )
These are always secret until announcing or even airing of that episode. And of course...she would overshadow .
That's always the possibility , even great stars that made it in Hollywood after TV do it.
See George Clooney and ER as example.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
They never asked or wanted her in it more like....... 😆😆😆💀

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.