Harry and Meghan #418 The Veterans and the Baka People deserve better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An ode to harry

You are a bleep.......
And also, a bit of a runt ;
No one likes you -
Everything you touch, turns to poo
It's best you're told - blunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
A ode to meghan

You lie and you smell......
Being married to you must be hell-
Your minge has been round the clock
Because you've had too much cock
But as an old hoe , you still try to sell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
From that article 🤣

'Meghan looked extremely elegant in a £1028 Sentaler cape in a dark camel hue, with shawl collar details, and a belt that cinched her figure in at the waist.'

She has never looked elegant, in her life, imo.
I read this as ‘dark camel toe’ because I’ve just taken my make-up off and my eyes are blurry!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have had a long day out with mum. Hate having to shop on such a tight budget, but I absolutely love what I bought and had a lovely meal so ❤ (sharing the meal below - the Harkles should really try it, they seem too hangry all the time)

I know it's probably wishful Gruesomes/Charles or Men in Grey testing the waters PR puff stuff, but this Sparry will be back in the UK and will get his half in half out demand is really draining. I don't think I'm equipped to deal with this, but let's see. I love you all too much to not keep peeking in 😂

We need more lovely gems such as "Recollections may vary". Maybe "We don't need you. Don't come back.", or just "Bye."?

So this is a vegetarian naan with gravy. The naan had lots of veggies like beans in it, and the little salad is a summer cooler full of spices. It's hot but cools, it's ridiculous but absolutely yummy 😂

View attachment 2763322
That looks delicious. I’m vegetarian and love Indian food.
Can’t imagine Smeg would eat that healthy. Her dinner is more likely a fag and a cup of coffee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Have had a long day out with mum. Hate having to shop on such a tight budget, but I absolutely love what I bought and had a lovely meal so ❤ (sharing the meal below - the Harkles should really try it, they seem too hangry all the time)

I know it's probably wishful Gruesomes/Charles or Men in Grey testing the waters PR puff stuff, but this Sparry will be back in the UK and will get his half in half out demand is really draining. I don't think I'm equipped to deal with this, but let's see. I love you all too much to not keep peeking in 😂

We need more lovely gems such as "Recollections may vary". Maybe "We don't need you. Don't come back.", or just "Bye."?

So this is a vegetarian naan with gravy. The naan had lots of veggies like beans in it, and the little salad is a summer cooler full of spices. It's hot but cools, it's ridiculous but absolutely yummy 😂

View attachment 2763322

It looks delicious! I spend time now/lived in Singapore for a long time and I hate that the Indian, Chinese and Malay food I loved there I can’t get here. There’s a place called Sammys in sing that is veggie and all different veg/pulse/Dahl dishes and the most amazing bread which all in know was as a roti paratha and I’ve only ever found it there.

I can imagine Wills eating in food courts and the beautifully gorgeous proper food that can be found from places like sammys and food courts and Holland mill, when I imagine Ginge and Minge trying to visit there all I can see are raffles and the Brit started places - they’ve no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
" IVE ONLY A POOR LITTLE PENIS........
ALL LITTLE AND WONKY IS HE......
IT WONT EVEN ' SPRING' WHEN I IMAGINE IM KING.........
AND IT DOESNT STAND VERY HIGH.........

MY BROTHERS GOT A GREAT BIG LARGE ONE.....
HE ALWAYS HAS HAD A JUMBO SAUSAGE......
ONLY A CHIPOLATA FOR ME-
AND HE ALWAYS GOT MORE FOR HIS TEA!
MUCH MORE IN EVERY WAY, FOR HE......... "

Screenshot_20240217_215119_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just don’t like that once again it’ll be the RF that come off worse in the optics stakes of their stupid games, as he’ll now be seen as wanting to help and willing to “step into the breach” and it’ll be the RF as being pigheaded and unreasonable. They just need putting in their place and publicly too, how many times have we said it, but Charles didn’t and doesn’t want to listen, especially now he’s got more on his plate with his health, so these two woodpeckers will keep on pecking away at us all, it’s relentless.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm absolutely staggered that Hazbeen would have the temerity to involve himself in any kind of diplomatic affairs with the Canadians. :oops: I'm so used to his blustering hot air and bullshit that nothing really surprises me but this is unbelievable.

I mean, we know his few brain cells rattle around in that vacant ginge head of his, but talks of reconciliation and holding talks isn't just stupid but incredibly dangerous. He's genuinely a liability.

He is NOT a working royal.

It would be like me donning a tiara, calling myself Princess SkiesofBlue, opening a nursing home in Shepton Mallet before going home to have a late supper with some Commonwealth high commissioners.

Who does he think he is? For this alone he needs to have his British passport revoked and told to get to duck. :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm absolutely staggered that Hazbeen would have the temerity to involve himself in any kind of diplomatic affairs with the Canadians. :oops: I'm so used to his blustering hot air and bullshit that nothing really surprises me but this is unbelievable.

I mean, we know his few brain cells rattle around in that vacant ginge head of his, but talks of reconciliation and holding talks isn't just stupid but incredibly dangerous. He's genuinely a liability.

He is NOT a working royal.

It would be like me donning a tiara, calling myself Princess SkiesofBlue, opening a nursing home in Shepton Mallet before going home to have a late supper with some Commonwealth high commissioners.

Who does he think he is? For this alone he needs to have his British passport revoked and told to get to duck. :mad:
He’s a proper loose cannon if he’s sticking his ignorant , bulbous red nose in politics . Charles can’t ignore this .

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
He’s a proper loose cannon if he’s sticking his ignorant , bulbous red nose in politics . Charles can’t ignore this .
I completely agree with you. Selling stories for cash and behaving like a petulant, spiteful wanker is one thing but involving himself in foreign and commonwealth affairs is a whole different thing entirely.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I completely agree with you. Selling stories for cash and behaving like a petulant, spiteful wanker is one thing but involving himself in foreign and commonwealth affairs is a whole different thing entirely.
Not just KC, the government can’t turn a blind eye either

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know if this has been discussed before because I haven't been able to catch up, but did Sparry really say in the interview that he'd go back to the UK and help out if Charles asked him to do it?

The article I skimmed through (Hindustan Times, maybe? They're sugar-y) made it sound like Charles should be grateful and take this magnanimous offer by begging Sparry to come back 🙄

This definitely sounds like wishful thinking and playing Charles at his favourite "I'm the most magnanimous" PR game.
I think the 'if' was implied by stoat. The ONLY way he could come back is if Chuck, his siblings (and their spouses) agreed and then ASKED him.

Let's remember that Chuck evicted him from Frog Cott ... and spent only 12 minutes (recollections may vary!) with him the other day!
I don't think there's much appetite, if any, for having the stoat weaselling his way around the RF and its work!!

I think you're absolutely spot on about the 'Magnanimous Game'!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It looks delicious! I spend time now/lived in Singapore for a long time and I hate that the Indian, Chinese and Malay food I loved there I can’t get here. There’s a place called Sammys in sing that is veggie and all different veg/pulse/Dahl dishes and the most amazing bread which all in know was as a roti paratha and I’ve only ever found it there.

I can imagine Wills eating in food courts and the beautifully gorgeous proper food that can be found from places like sammys and food courts and Holland mill, when I imagine Ginge and Minge trying to visit there all I can see are raffles and the Brit started places - they’ve no clue.
I wonder if Smegs can even taste anything with how much she has been reported to smoke, even if she's quit it now. The effects are long-term, no? Imagine all the fancy stuff - 24k gold desserts, produce fresher than any of us can dream of (unless were growing it ourselves) etc, and she can't taste anything/much. Cat in an airport carrying case indeed.

First she'll chomp all the delicately-plated stuff (we've seen the videos 🤢), then she'll go and throw it all up (allegedly). What a life 🙄

I'm sorry you're missing the food. So frustrating! ❤ Last Monday I was in the kitchen doing some last-minute stuff before my meeting started, dad offered me a parantha. I asked where it came from (we don't cook with wheat because mum has Caeliac, and he hadn't bought any). He told me to watch the magic, heated up some oil on a tawa, kept a roti on it, smeared more oil on the top, and said "here!!". Two minutes of my could-have-been-getting-ready time! 🤦😂 I was so excited for a parantha! 😂 Finally that naan today brought me some relief.

If Sparry is willing to pay us, dad can write him nice answers for dad/child-related questions 😂 This is what being a dad is like 😂

That looks delicious. I’m vegetarian and love Indian food.
Can’t imagine Smeg would eat that healthy. Her dinner is more likely a fag and a cup of coffee.
😂😂 Yeah, my former retailer used to do that. No wonder she was stick-thin. It was difficult to stand around her 🤢 Smegs would be shaking at the look of all that oil. Some people try to blot the food with tissue paper 🤦 Although I think Smegs would pass out before she got to doing that 😂

We don't use a lot of oil at home, so a treat like this is always extra-special, and these dishes don't even taste very nice without a bit of fat - supposed to be a complete meal.

I will pop one in a specific book I’m reading of the self appreciation variety, thank you for the tip! I keep them all and when I’ve been lucky over the years (3 times) and found a tail feather, they are tucked in to my dressing room mirror - I mudlark on the Thames a lot and end up with lots of garnets if I’m in the right place; I feel I’m something of a magpie! I always feel attached to their fireyness and unashamed fierce beauty.

Maybe we could make hairy a cap of sorts out of underdeathers so he can mot be as bald as big Willy?!
Princess Anne might have a stash for Sparry 😂 I'm having fun imagining her with a whole stash of feathers of different shapes and sizes, selecting one to wear as per occasion (whether Sparry is attending and where he is seated) 😂

I'm the same when it comes to colours and glitters, and therefore feathers - they're quite fascinating! Found a kingfisher (also an excellent omen) feather at my organiser's farm last year, I think that's when things started to change for the better (got a lot worse and it's still pretty bad, but there's a huge difference 🤞).

Speaking of kingfishers, maybe Charles should bring in 'The King of Good Times' Vijay Mallya instead of Sparry to help him. Mallya is a former politician and owner of the now-defunct Kingfisher Airlines, and Kingfisher Beer is part of his company. Defrauded several Indian banks of $90 billion, IIRC. We've been struggling to get him extradited from the UK for years. Definitely better company than Sparry 👌 ETA: He's also responsible for the Kingfisher Calendars. Smegs would have offered all her moonbumps for a chance to be featured in one of them 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WC is spot on with this short video re Hazbeen totally disregarding the veterans. It's made me so sad for the athletes, the Harkles are so awful.

---
Hahaha, love this. WC reckons that all we need to know is in the reply 'I have my own family'....he really couldn't give a tit about his beloved Pa.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.