Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Thanks for starting the new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan and recap and @Hannahebee for the title which I’m sure we all second with our best wishes to KC.

It will be interesting to see how long Hazno stays ….. if he rushes back after a day then the media will turn on him, if he stays any length of time his ILBW will turn on him for any number of reasons but, heaven forbid, if he doesn’t return in time for them to go and flaunt themselves in Canada to promote the Invictus Games it could be the end of him.

Although, on second thoughts, she would probably just go herself as she has more or less taken over as the leader of the games …… who needs her side kick to shuffle along behind her while she parades in all her latest fashion outfits (I use the term ‘fashion’ very loosely) paid for by the games committee? 😡

The next few days could be interesting as he also needs his adulation fix which he hopes to get in Canada ……. All hail the Legend of Airfix!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Harry has such a warped view of the world now. Why does he think it’s appropriate to use the media (which he professes to hate so much) to meet up with William? Briefing in “oh I’d love to see him but haven’t heard from him” to the papers?! He’s utterly lost.
Utterly disgusting. Briefing the papers against your own brother for your own ends and then suing newspapers for printing stuff you don't like. The man is rotten to his duplicitous fucking core. Fuck off back to the USA already.

• Heart
  • Angry

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C

Ramifications of KC's illness? TRF have to be careful it doesn't lower its guard if the Harkles try to reconcile. Good that Haz is seeing his Pa (if genuine concern) and even better that Smeg is staying in Montecito. As long as Smeg and Haz are still together there will be no rapproachment but now they have a good excuse to come back to the UK.

The Harkles' desperate finances? Haz is trying to organise a polo match in Santa Barbara, participants are being asked to pay 10k dollars apiece to Archewell for the privilege. Many have turned down the offer. Smeg has approached a jewellery designer for a collab.

Legal concept of privacy? Will Haz be entitled to further protection of his privacy as he has violated his own privacy.

Why didn't Smeg use Doria for Lidl's name? Doria is not an aristocrat or member of TRF. As a proud woman of colour Smeg opted instead for TLQ's pet name and the late Diana's first name.

• Heart
  • Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
Hazza's assumed flight has been postponed some more... Now estimated departure time 17.00. Glove stuck in his keister or not pleased with his seat...?
He's stropping because they won't let him fly the plane despite him showing them his a Lego Of Aviation medal 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
The thing is if Harry hadn't had flown over people would be saying what an uncaring son etc....do people think he should have visited or not? 🤔
If he genuinely cared for his father they would have communicated by Facetime, arranged a mutually agreeable time in the future when his Dad may be up to a visit and then conducted it privately without any media fuss.

EDIT: And not denigrated and shat on his family for dollars either

• Heart

Debra_Whinger

"Prince William to 'speak about King's cancer diagnosis and what his family have been through' as he returns to Royal duties this morning for the first time since Charles's treatment and Kate's abdominal surgery"

"But... but... I was supposed to do THAT!"

1707310280626.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The more I hear about it the more I become sure it was a field trip hastily organised by Meg and their agents, the sick bastards. Harry’s getting more column inches than they’ve had in months, she’ll be creaming over it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Debra_Whinger

The shade, bet the old Montishitewhore is having a fit with her leg up. 100% support from Pa and he loves Catherine and his Grandchildren.

Bet the Royal circle are having a good laugh the Media bastards cannot find out what was wrong with Catherine all kept under wraps, they must be screwing.

They are having Whore cocktails this afternoon, Sophie is giving them the finger, Mike is doing the wanker sign while William is trying to be stately but laughing hysterically while he throws darts at the ginger wedding pics meanwhile Zara is throwing horseshit at their photo.

Edward is tittering quietly and poor Camilla pissed herself laughing and farted.

Poor Johnny was trying to keep control with one hand on his dirk as Sophie and Zara chased him around the room.

Anne just called them the cunts from hell and to fuck orf to Paris for a sightseeing trip via the Alma tunnel.

The conga line afterwards was hilarious.!
This is definitely why H is leaving right now! He could've left yesterday after the failed meeting but TW was twisting his arm about something. Now William announcing he will talk about his father's diagnosis and their family ordeal is taking the wind out of H's sails completely. If he starts making statements now, it will feel desperate. If he waits after tonight, he is already too late after William's speech. And TW doesn't want him to make statements in the UK, she was hoping to have a big interview or talk show visit when he returns. Now it's just not going to work. Well played, BRF, well played...

• Heart

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Maybe they're annoyed that Hazza's sudden dash across the Atlantic has made HMTK's condition appear more serious than it is.
They probably had a full day planned of appointments etc and he has come and expected them to drop everything. 45 mins was probably all they could give him. Hopefully they spent that 45 mins saying that he's not trustworthy and no we won't tell you what is up with Kate, and no, you can't have money, and securridddddy etc etc

• Heart

sueh21

So they tracked his every move from California to Clarence House but now they don’t know where he has gone or where he is staying😂 The King looked in good spirits anyway so hopefully the meeting wasn’t too stressful.

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
So they've driven the scumbag through red lights. I can't link the video as I'm blocked by the person who uploaded it and The Telegraph have nicked it 😂

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 15.37.29.png

• Angry
  • Wow

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I would love if KC3 and the grey suits set up Harry being met with security and rushed to Clarence House...for a five minute meeting. Ta ta...I'm off to Sandringham, hope you had something else that brought you here.

Literally cuts the legs out of Hawwy's claim that he is not given proper security in the UK and that KC3 is aching for a reconciliation.

Even better would be if KC3 summoned him just to present him with papers voluntarily removing himself and his kids from the LoS. I don't care about the titles, I just don't want him near the throne.

• Heart
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
so much for saving the planet eh Harry? two transatlantic flights within 36 hours just for a 30 minute meeting?

even the question of private jet vs commercial flight doesn't come into it when you're that crap at being eco, either mode is needlessly planet-killing.

what an absolute arse. hurry up and get back to your kardboard kids and your plastic faced wife.

• Heart