Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalofHal

(The tune is based on the pretty title song of the super-popular romantic Hindi film 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' from my school days. The line he sings in Hindi translates to "What should I do, I feel sad")
Haha reminded me of Harry Hill in 2009. Watch to the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Debra_Whinger

This is getting more weird now... The status on Flightradar has changed from 'Estimated departure 17:15' to 'unknown'...

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 17.33.54.png

Does this work on the mobile app? I still cannot track it on my laptop.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

RubyRowallan

Just the term 'VIP' tells you how proposterous these rich ego-maniacs are. People aren't 'more important' based on how much money they have in their bank account. I know it's only a small thing, but things like that wind me up. And no, I'm not a raving communist. :ROFLMAO:
TBH I feel the same about HRH. Regardless of my support of the monarchy “highness” always annoys me

Evangelina

VIP Member
The media will always be a problem.

What we are saying is William doesn't let them control his life. These nicknames they give them don't work because William remains steadfast. Workshy, Kannot, Willnot... Whatever it is,... It's 2024 and his MO has not changed. No matter how much they howl.

He may make mistakes, yes. Humanity. But he will call them out appropriately when necessary, work with them in a professional manner (the press still covers royal work) but keep them at bay and not let them dictate his life.

For one, William will not collaborate with a journalist on a book on the down low and pretend he didn't. Something that all of his family members except the late Queen and Prince Phillip have done.

I know people around here think his Lady Susan statement was a bad move, but I can tell you everyone I know appreciated that statement. Including me. Especially since almost every article that was written about her started out with "Prince William's Godmother..."

Responding to the media is not the same as being controlled by them. Clearly, the media wants to control him, but they are having difficulty doing it. Let's see where this goes.

As for parliament. The Queen changed things in her day. If she could lobby Churchill... Of all fucking people... Then I am sure William can lobby Sunak.
You evaded the ''failed parenting'' part -if it happens .
It's not failed , but that would be the claim.
He may become King tomorrow what then?
Also things are changed, example if he speaks tonight about Kate and Charles .
Public pressure , that isn't his style, he didn't do it before so it's ...forced change.

Confused about the book part, only Harry and Charles directly did books.
William had Jamie Lowther Pinkerton, Miguel Head, Paddy Harrverson etc for that, similar to Harry.
Or they had shadows like Harry had Dampier.
Don't understand why ''book cooperation '' is negative unless it intentionally batters somebody or the Monarchy .
Philip cooperated with Boothroyd.
Reacting vs responding is my point. Lobbying isn't what it was for the Queen , Sunak is now it may change to somebody less fond of..gongs.
Again ..long term planning is a bit.. slow. Yes the media will always be a problem , so..take away their oxygen.

• Heart