Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
It's actually hillarious...they've just said on the news that Harry spent 45 minutes with Charles, and now Charles and Camilla have gone to Sandringham....45 minutes 😂 And then it was confirmed that William hasn't got plans to see Harry. Well, I guess he's washing his hair....
Excellent.
ETA: The Telegraph says it was actually around 30 minutes 😂
Hi Pa, I need money, sorry I mean … how are you?
Pa : darling boy fuck orf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
Hoping William stands firm
What they said about him and Catherine and the children is unforgivable in my opinion
SHE is dangerous She attempted but failed to bring down a 1000 year old Monarchy. How can someone who attempted that be allowed any access to the firm even via Harry.
Praying the snake is on a plane again tomorrow.

The MEDIA are driving me nuts FAWNING over him honestly its nauseating

Go back to LA and maybe go see father in law whos also been very ill

• Angry
  • Heart

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
It remains to be seen just how long he will be here for. The cynic in me thinks that once he finds how much he would get in the Will and just where this cancer is and the prognosis, he will shoot off back to her with the news. He doesn't care he is just seeing how its all going to affect him and is it sooner or later.
All KC needs to say to the traitor son is...
"Yes, I have cancer, I am unable to divulge more than that. I'm having the best treatment and my prognosis is good. When is your flight back HOME? Goodbye!"

• Heart
  • Haha

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Charles is probably asking the same thing.

He appears to have run away to Norfolk after a "brief" meeting.

View attachment 2739665

Now what? Back to LA? More PR? What a fool.
KC, looking out the window …. “Is that him arriving already? Get mi coat, I’m off to Sandringham.”

Looks like he could have been told not to rush over, but he has done anyway! He thinks it will make him look like the loving son or perhaps he has a guilty conscience after refusing to visit the Queen when she was ill and then never got to see her again.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Grr gb news saying W has said he does not want to see his brother. Thats not true, he is caring for his sick wife and his kids ffs. Painting W yet again in a bad light
Painting big Will in a good light , by my book anyway, who’d want to see that weaselly little cunt after the shitstorm he’s created?

• Heart

planetmirth

VIP Member
Interesting !!

A briefing paper has been presented to House of Commons on Regency situation if Monarch too young to assume all functions 2 days ago
6 February 2024 …

• Wow
  • Heart
BBC is pretending Harry could be with them going to Sandringham.

I think not
I was just about to post that lol

Six key things to know about today
From Prince Harry's arrival in the UK to the King's helicopter leaving Buckingham Palace, there's been quite a bit of movement in the last few hours. Here's where things currently stand:
  • The King was seen in public earlier for the first time since his cancer diagnosis was announced last night - he and Queen Camilla were pictured leaving their London home, Clarence House, and heading for Buckingham Palace
  • A short while later, the King's helicopter took off from the Palace, with the King understood to be travelling to his Sandringham estate
  • Since then, a helicopter has been spotted landing at the royal residence in Norfolk, but we've had no official word yet that the monarch's there
  • While the King was still in London, a photograph emerged of Prince Harry - who said yesterday he was flying back from California to London - arriving at Clarence House. It's not yet clear how long their meeting lasted and if Harry went on to travel with his father
  • All this happened after the Palace announced last night that the King had been diagnosed with a "form of cancer" while receiving treatment for an enlarged prostate - we don't know what type of cancer he has but we do know it's not of the prostate
  • Prince William, Queen Camilla and Princess Anne, the King's sister, are expected to cover some of the King’s public duties in the coming weeks

It's an interesting point... Although if he'd travelled with them he would've been IN THE CAR with them to BP. so doubtful I feel.

Where is Harry? It's like when you know the cat has shat somewhere in the room but you cant find it ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
So it seems like he was taken to Buckingham Palace. But only after the King and Queen had left.

Is that where he will be staying?

View attachment 2740420View attachment 2740421

View attachment 2740427

Yes, the timing was crucial to this very public snub.

For the moment, at least in my opinion, this puts to rest the idea that KC is longing for the return of his prodigal son. Even if the cancer was caught early, such a diagnosis usually realigns one’s priorities. If there is a loved one that you long to have in your life again, this becomes high priority….because you may be in the closing chapters of your life.

Would anything be more important than this opportunity when ‘darling boy’flies 12 hours to finally fulfill your dream of reconciliation?

Would you give him 30 minutes and then say…”well, we are off.” IMO, every minute/ hour together would be precious with this loved one…especially after a frightening diagnosis. If H truly mattered to KC…what is up in Norfolk that was more important than him?

They arranged for him to arrive very publicly…they arranged for KC to depart very publicly. This book-ending of the timing was unnecessary…unless it suited a purpose..

No, we have seen Harry behind a plume…down the aisle from Bea…and now…the 12 hr flight snub. There is no paternal longung for Harry anymore…no access, no inside info, no respect.

• Heart
  • Sad

Debra_Whinger

Can you imagine... flying 10.5 hours to London, dropping the bags to the airport hotel, then driving to see dad for less than half an hour, then spending the next 20 hours parked in the airport hotel, then another 10.5 hours back to LA. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't even matter if he flew business or if the hotel is luxury, it was still a totally sucky trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

goldshoes

Chatty Member
I advise that you don't look at the DM online as they are now pushing H & M to return.
It really beggars belief.

• Angry
  • Sick
I advise that you don't look at the DM online as they are now pushing H & M to return.
It really beggars belief.
It's insane - Maureen Callaghan has completely changed her tune and is writing basically a love letter to poor Harry... 🤮

Have we entered an alternate universe? Or the Twilight Zone??????

• Angry
  • Sick