Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VC10

VIP Member
Supposed to be now a 5:15 departure.
3hr delay , or something ? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

....no one wants to operate that shift/flight . The crew must have gone sick on-shift deliberately once they read the passenger manifest ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

Had to bring someone in on a rest day ? Lols

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Debra_Whinger

I hope all this infomation is being sent to The Taliban. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Thank god they're so thick they need information sent to them... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Anyway, it's not too difficult to put pieces together on what flight he might be on but I think they are pretty well prepared to guarantee the safety of passengers.

And it's always possible he's not on that flight at all but instead climbed onto a private plane at some point.

• Heart

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
So what's the betting that Hazno and/or Megain had already pitched/sold a story to Page 6/People/TMZ - possibly via Scooby - to dish the juicy details of Charles' and Catherine's Royal illnesses. But the RF refused to play ball and Hazno got a quick courtesy meet-and-greet with KC and sent on his way ... and no reaction at all from PPoW.

I would not be at all surprised if he was fed one or two titbits of deliberate misinformation to see if they leak out. Nobody trusts the treacherous weasel.

Funny how he avoided being papped for 24 hours after Clarence house but suddenly re-surfaces again to grab a headline.

So much for eco-credentials - 24 hours of flying for 30 mins with his dad.
Ala Rooney vs Vardy Now that would be juicy

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
A car my bleeding arse and fat,dimpled thighs would make him move.

I can take your doggie since you said he hates everyone, he can rip the bastards llittle,withered chipolatoe off for his dinner!
Take mine ๐Ÿพ too. He's been especially snappy with me lately, can go and get it all out of his system. Bit my typing arm today. Thank God it's still cold here so I was wearing a thick jersey ๐Ÿ™

He'll have Smegs wearing ski outfits in summers. Oh wait .... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
It must be the most difficult thing in the world every parents worst nightmare. No chance of any reconciliation until Smeg announces divorce then he will have to grovel for years Utterly horrendous I feel for the RF. I hope smeg dumps Harry before KC dies it's the only chance for any hope of them being on good terms.
It must be awful for them because they still love Harry and have memories and history with him growing up . It's just not how it is meant to be bless them , no amount of money can make up for this happening in full view of the public and 'for human view displayed' . Very sad for them .

Reactions: 19

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
The look of him he'd never think of changing his undies more than 2 time a week - inside and out and back to front :sick:
Bet he chucks them at the bedroom wall along with Smeggyโ€™s,,,if they stick theyโ€™ll get a washโ€ฆ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha

da1sycha1n

VIP Member

Debra_Whinger

Maybe he's been reading The Scarlet Pimpernel? They see him here, they see him there... No, that's silly, he can't read. Wonder if there's a Primark or TK Maxx near Heathrow, he could have popped out this morning!
He didn't have to. Although not completely sure the shopper is willing to pop out to Primark.

Here you will meet your very own personal butler who will ensure you donโ€™t have to lift a finger during your stay.

You also get your own private shopper, who can take you through the delights of the Heathrow terminals.

• Haha

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I think they are trying to appear impartial or even-handed. I don't think for a minute they believe what they are writing. Or genuinely care. It is fodder around the King Charles story which is kinda gross but hey ho.
A quick dash across Twitter and many appear to have a similar annoyance and wondering about wtf was that all about. I live in SW London not far from Wimbledon and the Hurlingham club and we might get a couple motorcycles around the RR when it is Kate and /or the kids. But not Met popo. Ever.

• Wow