Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Margot1977

VIP Member
Is this the Big Spring Reveal that Lady C's been teasing us with? Love Child Simon Dorante-Day confirmed as an elderly Flatpack? :coronation: Bring it on, that's all we need!!
View attachment 2742376View attachment 2742377
---
That would be hillarious, and would put a spanner in the works somewhat ๐Ÿ˜‚ - but don't think it's actually true.

Just realised that my post earlier about Harry's dubious parentage might be a bit confusing ๐Ÿ˜‰ I meant Harry being Charles' offspring (not Simon!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

JAR21

VIP Member
could have been done in a handful of whatsapp texts tbh
I suppose the only this is that SHE can monitor the FaceTime and WhatsApp, but it's a bit more difficult to monitor what's said when she'd not there - as long as he's frisked first!

Reactions: 16

Debra_Whinger

My headache lifted approx 3.10pm uk time.
There was a Delta flight that departed 2.40pm. The BA flight was supposed to depart 3.05pm but only left now. :unsure: Maybe he was sneakily taken through Heathrow and to a private airfield...? Or then that was the time Harold checked out in the VIP lounge surrounded by tiny bottles and was carried to the BA plane over two hours later...

• Haha
Reactions: 15

VC10

VIP Member
Oh I'm sure he knows that his mother was his mother and his wife is his wife ๐Ÿ˜‚

Imagine though if Sparry is wandering around and finds Diana's original tub of EA cream. Gleefully he rubs it on his little blue todger, forgetting that one rule for many edible items, medicines and cosmetics - check for the expiry date and throw the item away if it's over. His little thing starts oscillating so hard that he finally actually becomes a Legend of Aviation ๐Ÿš

Hahahahaaaaa ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart

Debra_Whinger

No doubt Meghan will call Backgrid to get pictures of the Range Rover leaving LAX.
Maybe she's going to be there to welcome him home in a theatrical fashion complete with wide brim hats and sunglasses... But I know she's too lazy to be there.

• Haha

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
I wonder if his โ€˜bit on the sideโ€™ was waiting in the hotel room for him? Although we havenโ€™t seen or heard of her for a while โ€ฆ.. the one who was hanging around him in Singapore (?) when him and Nacho arranged that Polo match.
Waiting with a bong hit and Nando's?

Maybe he called his sweetheart Nacho and they broke the visit down over a fry-up?
He might have chickens in Cali but *nothing* beats a Full English. ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Meanwhile in Montecito
TW is getting ready for her next grift:
Tantric Fish Yoga via Only Fans ๐Ÿง˜
Allegedly it was this or bunion fetish.
Madam has *some* standards!

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Exactly - he could have also stayed in LA and invented long Zoom chats with him, Aldi and Lidl and told stories of the kids singing "incy wincy spider to Grandpa" - the tabloids would have lapped this up. But he has blown in and it is clear to everyone that he is really far outside the RF. So Netflix etc know that he has no meaningful inside access anymore.

Nobody trusts the treacherous weasel.

(The tune is based on the pretty title song of the super-popular romantic Hindi film 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai' from my school days. The line he sings in Hindi translates to "What should I do, I feel sad")

• Haha

Debra_Whinger

He went about 10 minutes to the side of mine. Thank God!
Wait, it hasn't left yet? I thought we were talking about the BA flight, not the Virgin one. Maybe I've got the wrong flight here.

Edit: Yes it has... I don't know why Departures was lagging on my screen and Flightradar showed it as taxing.
And now for some strange reason, Flightradar won't let me track it!

All I'm getting is this... Maybe that means he's on that flight.

Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 17.29.20.png

Last edited:

Evangelina

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that Prince William has shown that he will do what he wants to do.

If he wants to call out his godmother for inappropriate behaviour, he will do it. If he tells the Queen he won't attend something (Garter day, I think?) if Andrew does, he means it. If he wants to modernise communications, he will. If he wants to have a CEO instead of the usual men in grey, he will. If he doesn't want to be the Head of the Commonwealth, my guess is, he won't be.

The media has been trying to get him and Kate to do 500 engagements a year since they got married. They don't. The media goads him to react to Harry. He remains silent. They wanted him to sue after Scobie, but he remained silent. They wanted him to respond to Scobie, he didn't.

That doesn't mean he is completely stubborn though, sometimes he listens. For example, taking Andrew to church. But even the Queen sometimes relented.

The media is losing this fight and they know it. This is why they are begging for Harry to return. A reconciliation. But if the media is pushing it, my guess is, it won't happen. Ever.
That would be the optimists spin.
Which may occasionally work.
When consequences don't happen .
After consequences happen however, it was just a temporary ''good will'' action from the media that gives a ''ego kibble'' of a good article .
The secret is ''hidden in a box.'' IIRC Harry mentioned this somewhere without explanation .(which is good)
Lady Susan (example)... will bite him in the ass at least another 4-5 times during his reign.
Same as everything else.
The complexity of this isn't visible in the ''now'' the current information is played around the instant validation for the targeted audience. The audience changes.
William however (as the actual human behind this, screw the King part, the privileeedge part, the power part) has to deal with this on psychological levels , as a person, husband , father.
Also his motives and a different perspective :
Yeah, ''modernising communication '' with Harry breathing in his neck, and potentially Parliament .
Snubbing Andrew , yeah a bit of image polish, did you miss the Bliar incident ?
Lady Susan called out on ''inappropriate behavior '' then looking like tantrum Willy after Harry's reaction , and their reconciliation .
They are still ''workshy Willy and do not Kate.''
If one of their children ever in any form gets photographed (like Louis) once older in any way other then perfect, the media will have fun, lots of fun.
It's the box. Always .

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Debra_Whinger

Looks like there were several LA flights today. Could be any of them.
We'd have to know what time those photos were released. I found six flights and the one I tried to track was the one he would've logically been able to make.

Evangelina

VIP Member
The cover being African Parks scandal?
No, not the African Parks scandal.
But about that, it shouldn't be possible to use Harry (even if it is appealing here) as a way to batter the Monarchy via association .
It happened before, it just ''minimizes '' the Royal impact the ''shining a light'' effect or association with charitable works.
This (the ''manufactured outrage'' against Harry) will be used against (choose Royal ) to undermine the charitable relevance of Royals .
William screwed up by giving a statement about Tusk (example). From there ''lessons '' which are showing that it's hard ''doing it right'' in the public eye. (Harry not issuing a statement )
The other ''board directors '' didn't have to suck up to the media, to resign, to grovel , it was seen (for others) just like a military intervention on foreign soil, the ''locals'' make decisions within the ''cultural context'' of the associated societies , and that is a slow process and inevitably incidents will happen.
But the cover up is something else, oddly enough the basic search for ''African Parks'' under the ''news'' tab, still batters Harry, so I guess all is right.

• Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Wait, it hasn't left yet? I thought we were talking about the BA flight, not the Virgin one. Maybe I've got the wrong flight here.

Edit: Yes it has... I don't know why Departures was lagging on my screen and Flightradar showed it as taxing.
And now for some strange reason, Flightradar won't let me track it!

All I'm getting is this... Maybe that means he's on that flight.

View attachment 2742118
Looks like there were several LA flights today. Could be any of them.

Reactions: 13

Evangelina

VIP Member
Peg is fine with horses, Kate isn't .
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Looks comfortable , but possibly ridding ''western '' or similar, it then would create problems for the Queens horses, it's a different type/skill of ridding , depending on what the animal is used to.
Maybe there's some, but never seen a ''non English '' Royal horse. (Ridding style related) and to long to explain.

Attachments

Reactions: 13