Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What could go wrong?

More pictures at Heathrow:

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.
Are the undertakers part of his security team or just there to bury yet another desperate PR stunt?

And that last one looks like he's clenching his arse cheeks in a desperate attempt to make it to the bog in time...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Evangelina

VIP Member
That’s the thing William doesn’t have to do any thing. William will do what William feels is the best for him, his family & the
Monachy. This man does NOT allow the media to run his life. That’s why the media want Hasbeen around because Hasbeen leaks & gives the media drama. William is boring, remember? But William will be a great King for that very reason. Have I said that I friggin love William.
William's position is hereditary , it's not based on merit.
He will do as told, the alternative to this(being told) is that he is often making decisions which aren't the best for him.
Lady Susan.
The Caribbean ''I don't have to be King.''
Bashir
He still has to...tolerate the Rose rumours (didn't sue), he had to do/or enable the walkabout (Queen's death) He still was equal to Harry at the Vigil...He still didn't sue Scobie, he defended the Monarchy (Oprah) but remained silent after the attack on Charles &Kate
He is doing exactly as expected by the media, or maybe worse-Charles.
Robert Hardman also told exactly that, a bit less ''in your face.''
Right now (after here was pointed out that ''away until Easter(now it's after Easter) was a mistake) the Mail is now ''fixing'' the ''timelines blunder.''
So yes,the media is fully controlling him.
Now he even has to go out and apparently ''speak'' about the King and Kate.
It's complicated, really.
The media wants Harry to lift him up now, then drag him down again , just like every Royal , ever since the medieval town crier got drunk and claimed the King joined him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Someone online, may have been Avid Gardener, said the term 'working royals' has no legal meaning and wouldn't stand up in Court
Oh great news!
Something else for Harry to sue over.
There are lawyers beating a path to his for right now

• Haha

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
The thing is if Harry hadn't had flown over people would be saying what an uncaring son etc....do people think he should have visited or not? 🤔

Sukysue

Chatty Member
It's same for all of us with narcs in the family, isn't it? Not all memories are bad and they can occasionally resemble human beings. That's why it is so difficult to cut contact completely. And we desperately want to believe they could change and love us, even when it looks unlikely. It is super hard to accept that it will never happen.
It's heartbreaking and makes us doubt ourselves and feel guilty and miss them like crazy . Even though we know they are monsters and not what we thought they were .

Reactions: 18

vp79

Feltz is a no mark, don't even think about her, she's just a Silly moo.
Yeah you're right, I've just heard her voice too much today and i'm sick of the word rapprochement, find another word Vanessa!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Sami Lee

VIP Member
More pictures at Heathrow:

View attachment 2741832View attachment 2741831View attachment 2741835
View attachment 2741836View attachment 2741837

If he hadn't used his father's illness as PR, noone would have known he was snubbed like this. He could have gotten in and out without anyone knowing any details. But he leaks like a sieve.
Many failure-to-launch people who can't cope with the real world on their own, often end up surrounded by e.g. social workers, psychiatrists, drug counsellors, police officers, prison warders, probation officers ....and an utterly exhausted, broken family who end up needing treatment and support for enduring stress etc.

If you're a right Royal F-T-L, you get the same but in upmarket disguise.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Sukysue

Chatty Member
i mean he is the one being paid to do the online shit as for the payee I have four names i hope Avid can spill the T soon lol
I think l know too , power crazy man . l understand why Avid has to be cautious. I would be afraid if l were her. I am not even sure l would go there tbh .

• Wow

vitanova

VIP Member
@Margot1977 I'm gutted! I thought maybe you were a Palace insider or a senior royal source, and we were in for a rollercoaster High Court battle "Dorant Day V Rex" to provide a bit of diversion from the wretched Stoats.

I got quite excited and I bet our William, Catherine and Tom Bower did at your post - and my Backgrid photos above - if they read on here! Simon could be put in the LoS like an old Flatpack. Why not, it's easy!! He could be a CoS too - why stop there? As the direct son of the King and Queen he'd take precedence over William, being older. I can't wait.
if he 's the real thing, but he's not, he can't be in LOS or COS, because he's illegitimate. poor man, his grandparents realy fucked him up big time.

• Sad