Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
If this is true, why haven't we ever seen her on a horse? You'd have thought she'd have wanted to impress HMTQ?
In fact, the one photo of them near stables, she doesn't seem to want to touch the horses and stayed far away from them (I think in Morocco)

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Lady_H

VIP Member
I’m convinced he came to sign a legal document that needed to be done in person, in the King’s presence. As someone previously said, I don’t think he gives a ‘flaming firetruck’ about his UK based family.
Totally, this has business transaction written all over it.

veevee04

VIP Member
If , as it looks , Charles has had no truck with Harry , then l am so proud & pleased with him . It must have been so difficult for him to stick to grey rocking 'The darling boy ' .
It must be the most difficult thing in the world every parents worst nightmare. No chance of any reconciliation until Smeg announces divorce then he will have to grovel for years Utterly horrendous I feel for the RF. I hope smeg dumps Harry before KC dies it's the only chance for any hope of them being on good terms.

Sami Lee

VIP Member

If I may, I'd like to reassure UK (and EU) citizens that we DO HAVE strong laws protecting our freedom of expression

The full list of UK HUMAN RIGHTS (which is very closely aligned to the EU's HUMAN RIGHTS ) is here:

The most pertinent are these:
HRA #8
HRA #9
HRA #10
HRA #11

The European Court of Human Rights defined the importance of our freedom of expression in this case:

Handyside v United Kingdom
(5493/72) was a case decided by the European Court of Human Rights in 1976. Its conclusion contains the famous phrase that:

Freedom of expression ... is applicable not only to 'information' or 'ideas' that are favourably received or regarded as inoffensive or as a matter of indifference, but also to those that offend, shock or disturb the State or any sector of the population.

Miller v The College of Policing [2021] EWCA Civ 1926 ] heard in the UK's Royal Courts of Justice in 2021
At appeal in the Court of Appeal, the judges reiterated and emphatically upheld the importance of the definition in Handyside and quoted that definition in full in their judgment:

“Freedom of expression constitutes one of the essential foundations of a ["democratic society"], one of the basic conditions for its progress and for the development of every man. Subject to paragraph 2 of Article 10 [HRA]…it is applicable not only to "information" or "ideas" that are favourably received or regarded as inoffensive or as a matter of indifference, but also to those that offend, shock or disturb the State or any sector of the population. Such are the demands of that pluralism, tolerance and broadmindedness without which there is no "democratic society".
[That also means that no one has the right to not be offended, subject to HRA10.]

------------------
We do have strong laws that protect our freedoms.
Unfortunately, they're not made easy to find or learn about.
And we've been fortunate that we've not had to think about these laws until the last few years and bad actors like Hazno and his wife (and governments) who are intent on censoring us.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

VC10

VIP Member
meghan , foaming at the mouth, rocking to-and-fro.......

Screeching 😅😅😅😆

The flat packs, flat

h been given the bums rush & ' do not pass go , do not collect £200 '

Hahahahaaaaa 😅 😅
Screenshot_20231218-213155_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240206-195445_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240206-195503_Gallery.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Hmmmm , I think I will have that other pastry now, I seem to have worked up quite the appetite 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
The Canadian Games start on 6 February 2025, not today. Does anyone know the date of when the pre-event in Canada is supposed to take place?

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will head north from Feb. 14 to Feb. 16 for the Invictus Games Vancouver Whistler 2025's One Year to Go celebrations. Over their three-day visit, the couple will join members of the participating nations' Winter Training Camp, which provides an opportunity for members of the International Invictus Community, including team managers, coaches and competitors, to experience winter adaptive sports ahead of the Games next year.

• Sick
  • Angry

Xales

VIP Member
He doesn't look very upset. I wonder if he got told how much KC was going to leave him in his will.

• Haha
  • Wow

flower1959

I’m convinced he came to sign a legal document that needed to be done in person, in the King’s presence. As someone previously said, I don’t think he gives a ‘flaming firetruck’ about his UK based family.

I'm beginning to think this way too....... just not sure what it could be for...........anyone any ideas??

• Wow

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
BBC (Sarah Campbell) says Charles has met with both of his sons, Sparry spent ? minutes with him (all the way from California was repeated a lot). Sparry left, then Charles and Camilla went to BP, were smiling, took off in helicopter.

ETA: first Charles-Sparry meeting since coronation. Some details about Anne etc taking on duties, Charles still doing duties.

Xales

VIP Member
He looks like he has had a massive amount of hair removed (in a not very straight line) from the back of his head to try and get it transplanted!

• Haha
  • Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
People, people!!! You have to understand that Ginge is here to make sure Chuck has "the right people around him" 🤣🤣🤣

And let's hope that Chuck's health crisis softens the attitude towards Cringe's own dad. But I doubt that will happen, cos he'll put his foot in it, telling Ginge the absolute truth about Megzy and her upbringing!!!
Oh he has when he’s not on the scene lol.

• Haha
  • Heart