Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine... flying 10.5 hours to London, dropping the bags to the airport hotel, then driving to see dad for less than half an hour, then spending the next 20 hours parked in the airport hotel, then another 10.5 hours back to LA. :ROFLMAO: It doesn't even matter if he flew business or if the hotel is luxury, it was still a totally sucky trip!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
WTF that could have just been done on Zoom 😆
TBF the optics would be better, what fools! I'm dying to know if the BRF has EVER seen a child of theirs, Zoom or otherwise.
Can you hear them in the background during phone calls??? Didn't think so.
They got caught setting up fake stuff for Netflix. Why stop now?

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Why does he have those many bags? Can't be other people's luggage - he wouldn't let the plebs come that close.

And no loose hangers this time? Doesn't he want to be even more world famous on Tattle?

Why are his head and face bristles matching the other guy's shoes? Are they indicating their secret love? Is it a sweet nod?

Why is he wearing shoes of that colour with that outfit? Are both he and his Ho colour-blind?
I'm convinced both of them are colour blind and have said so before. Neither have a clue about matching shades/colours and look at their choice in decor, white and beige 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Haaaaa the fucker has fucked orrrf.

All those bags? He must have intended to stay longer but got the buns rush from his family.

I wonder if he actually did meet the king? Perhaps he turned up and was told to fook orrrfff darling boy? So off he stomped back to Heathrow…

I can’t stop laughing at the marking he’s had from his family 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s quite sad really.
A few years ago it would have been a family dinner, a kick around with his niece and nephews and cousins kids, then a few drinks somewhere with Will, Mike and a few mates.
Now, a lonely hotel room.

Serves him right!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe he's been reading The Scarlet Pimpernel? They see him here, they see him there... No, that's silly, he can't read. Wonder if there's a Primark or TK Maxx near Heathrow, he could have popped out this morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You know...

I know we hate on him but we all do need to be grateful to H for fitting his visit into just one tattle thread.

really thoughtful of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Right. What the actual F is going on with the media at the moment?

Every single thing I've seen since that ginger prick arrived yesterday has been spinning this like it's a long overdue family reunion, the media are seriously downplaying every single thing this traitor and his harpy have been saying for the past 4 years, bloody Vanessa Feltz trying to show off her fancy ass vocab by spitting out the word rapprochement every 5 seconds......and criticising William for not seeing his brother, have the media actually gone mad??

I've not forgotten how he's trashed our royal family at every possible opportunity!

Arrgh this is making my blood boil 😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hazza's assumed flight has been postponed some more... Now estimated departure time 17.00. Glove stuck in his keister or not pleased with his seat...?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
At least he won't have to wait at the luggage carousel when he hits LA. He could probably have managed with a pair of pants in his pocket, a clean T-shirt, and a toothbrush. No need for a hairbrush.
BIB

Given the state of him these days I doubt any of those are priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
From the Sun article …….

His security guards were seen pulling bags out of the car ahead of the Royal's anticipated 10-and-a-half-hour BA flight to Los Angeles.

It is believed Harry stayed in a hotel last night rather than a royal palace following a brief reunion with King Charles.

How many ‘bags’ does one man need for 24 hour trip to London? I hope the hotel has done a full recce of his room after he departed to see what he has sneaked away in these ‘bags’ …… kettle, bathrobe, towels, smellies (present for Peg), toilet brush, bedding, pictures, bedside lamps, tv …… and send him an invoice for these items.

A small consolation for ‘what he could have had’ ……… had he been allowed to stay in a royal palace on his own. Peg ain’t going to be pleased with his haul! 😡
He filled the suitcase with cheesy poufs, Twiglets, Marmite, and Curly Whirlies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hazza's assumed flight has been postponed some more... Now estimated departure time 17.00. Glove stuck in his keister or not pleased with his seat...?

Other passengers are probably kicking off and wanting to de-board because no one wants to sit next to him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe he's been reading The Scarlet Pimpernel? They see him here, they see him there... No, that's silly, he can't read. Wonder if there's a Primark or TK Maxx near Heathrow, he could have popped out this morning!
He didn't have to. Although not completely sure the shopper is willing to pop out to Primark.

Here you will meet your very own personal butler who will ensure you don’t have to lift a finger during your stay.

You also get your own private shopper, who can take you through the delights of the Heathrow terminals.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's stropping because they won't let him fly the plane despite him showing them his a Lego Of Aviation medal 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.