Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite fitting that my olive tree that I bought in France 3 years ago and was doing really well has all of a sudden withered and died… 💀

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hoping William stands firm
What they said about him and Catherine and the children is unforgivable in my opinion
SHE is dangerous She attempted but failed to bring down a 1000 year old Monarchy. How can someone who attempted that be allowed any access to the firm even via Harry.
Praying the snake is on a plane again tomorrow.

The MEDIA are driving me nuts FAWNING over him honestly its nauseating

Go back to LA and maybe go see father in law whos also been very ill

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Many news outlets reporting their meeting lasted for 45 minutes but how do they know for sure? How long was H waiting for K&Q to arrive? Could have been waiting for them for twenty minutes in some side room, then see them for ten to fifteen minutes and the rest of the time is K&Q preparing to go to BP and leaving. You know how long it can take for people to get themselves into a car and actually leave.

I am surprised no-one saw him leave. Is he being held in the CH basement or quietly thrown into a van and driven to some motel or straight to the airport? :ROFLMAO:
Out into a straight jacket and bundled into the boot of KC’s car? Never to be seen again? We can only hope…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It remains to be seen just how long he will be here for. The cynic in me thinks that once he finds how much he would get in the Will and just where this cancer is and the prognosis, he will shoot off back to her with the news. He doesn't care he is just seeing how its all going to affect him and is it sooner or later.
This is the only reason he showed up. He wants to secure his future bag because he isn’t going to get zip from William. The King isn’t stupid. He knows why Harry showed up. Flop sweat and fear of the future. He is failing and flailing badly right now. The idea that The Bank of Dad won’t be there to support him has him in a frenzy.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I bet there’s plates and other objects flying round casa Markle right now because Harry is coming over the uk by himself and the attention has been taken away from her. Then she remember “where there’s a will, there’s a way” and bring out the crocodile tears again like she did with the queen. I hope If the worst does happen that Charles leaves them duck all. She would explode
Hi all 👋.. new here, hope you dont mind..think Smeggy Meggy will look upon all this as a photo opportunity and no doubt has the paps on speed dial so she can stage pics of herself leaving Casa Monteshitshow, dressed in high end designer gear to visit the local market, conniving witch

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Tom Bower on gb news. Says he has already said that he is suspicious of H and his motives. He has said the most dreadful things about his family..for money. Didn't believe there was or would a reconciliation as "the blessed meghan has fine form with that with her own family. Says he doubts very much that Camilla met him, she would have kept well away.

He says he's speculating but doesn't think KC will have chemo as he's against it, preferring homeopathic treatment.
If he chooses homeopathic treatment over traditional ones, he's toast. I hope he's not that silly anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Tom Bower on gb news. Says he has already said that he is suspicious of H and his motives. He has said the most dreadful things about his family..for money. Didn't believe there was or would a reconciliation as "the blessed meghan has fine form with that with her own family. Says he doubts very much that Camilla met him, she would have kept well away.

He says he's speculating but doesn't think KC will have chemo as he's against it, preferring homeopathic treatment.
Well, if he wants to do homeopathic treatment, William will be King sooner than we think.

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Interesting BBC news had of course harrys visit then went on to say the queen, princess anne, DDOE would all be helping with kings duties. Absolutely nothing about prince william. I find the media have been ommitting him out of their reports which i find both strange and annoying.
Sussex squad thoughts
View attachment 2740151
Choose your fighter:

Evil British Press - won’t say a good word about William

Devoted Husband - William has his own duties, his own Duchy and a recovering wife to look after so can’t immediately help

Workshy Wills - couldn’t cope with the amount of work the King has to do and all those appearances

Jealous Charles - can’t bear to see William doing ‘his’ job as King and getting praise for it

story for everyone

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Here's the video of them driving the Stain through a red light on the way from the airport:

View attachment 2739775
One nasty bleeping drug-addled paranoid idiot and his overnight bag (plus secret recording devices)? It takes 2 brand new gvt security vehicles and 2 police cars - all at your and my expense - to get him from Heathrow to central London??
One black cab would have been more than enough - to take him to a mental treatment facility.

This extreme privilege has to stop.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Anyway, we will know soon, probably see paparazzi pictures of him at an airport.
I think perhaps we may not. The optics of that would be so contradictory to the PR they are trying to spin. Namely that Hawwwwwy cares so much about his Pa and the fact that we now don't know where he is can be exploited by them both also in that they want people to perhaps believe that he's gone for a love-in at Sandringham where he can feed KC3 some lucozade and grapes.

Of course the other alternative is that he hops straight back on a plane and releases another book about how much everyone hates him.

I think its really dependent on the agenda and I think the agenda is money because the Harkles are shitting themselves at how poor and irrelevant they are.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’ve just spoken to my nan who said I wonder where Harry is staying tonight.. he can stay at a premier inn and started laughing then said no even that’s too good for him.

She also said it’s good that William has no plans to speak to Harry while he’s here.
Sowhore House or a public shelter. Either way he won’t pay. He is cheap. Grifting a room from Uncle Andy? The Royal Lodge is a big place.

Today, the really in bad taste award goes to Bazaar Magazine. They had a bit on my feed about what Camilla’s title would be if the King passed Really! Yesterday the man announced that he has cancer and they are already making her a widow!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Harry is playing where's Wally to keep the media attention on himself.
All those pics of him leaving montys shithole and arriving in uk and then being driven to see his father...now radio silence.
The fkn clown.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Hi all 👋.. new here, hope you dont mind..think Smeggy Meggy will look upon all this as a photo opportunity and no doubt has the paps on speed dial so she can stage pics of herself leaving Casa Monteshitshow, dressed in high end designer gear to visit the local market, conniving witch
She'll have a job as it's high winds, rain and snow there at the moment! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is ordering an all black wardrobe of clothes that don’t fit and new black outfits for the flat packs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Interesting BBC news had of course harrys visit then went on to say the queen, princess anne, DDOE would all be helping with kings duties. Absolutely nothing about prince william. I find the media have been ommitting him out of their reports which i find both strange and annoying.
Sussex squad thoughts
View attachment 2740151
BBC has been mentioning William along with Camilla as one of those who'll take over Charles's duties, along with his own engagements starting tomorrow.

Just caught part of a segment saying that there were hopes for reconciliation but C&C left after a short meeting and William is unlikely to meet Sparry. A bit about the slimmed-down monarchy/thin on the ground.

Bikes going by without silencers so I keep missing out on bits 🤦

Reactions: 29
I think there will be a surprise who it is. Don't it's B as he's not got lots of money
i mean he is the one being paid to do the online tit as for the payee I have four names i hope Avid can spill the T soon lol

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.