Harry and Meghan #414 Get Well Soon King Charles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just spoken to my nan who said I wonder where Harry is staying tonight.. he can stay at a premier inn and started laughing then said no even that’s too good for him.

She also said it’s good that William has no plans to speak to Harry while he’s here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
All the olive trees everywhere have had a meeting and decided not to yield any more branches. They say that the warring parties don't even look at the branches, but the media and 'fans' keep shoving them up everyone's asses. What an insult.

#justiceforolivebranches

A few months ago I was rewatching an old cringe but fun tv show. The hero was this stern businessman with a heart of gold (very MB 😂 but the actor is super-cute ❤), whose reaction to everything the heroine said or did was "What the ...!" (wasn't allowed to say 'duck' because it was a prime time show on a supposedly family viewing channel).

I can't find the compilation someone had made with allll the 'what the's', but I have a feeling that William would have related 😂😂
Smeg new grift:
Trans Olive Lives Matter 🫒
reface-2024-02-06-10-52-20.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe he expects Charles to pay his air fare although in fact he was coming over anyway to speak to the lawyers about all his ongoing cases.

can anyone recomend a decent brand that really works as think I need to start looking after my gut because of the gastric stuff
---

The Hazza affect
I like to use those by Optibac, they have a few different options

To keep it on topic….. found this photo on FB

Oh and loving all the anti-harkle comments in the DM 😈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So they tracked his every move from California to Clarence House but now they don’t know where he has gone or where he is staying😂 The King looked in good spirits anyway so hopefully the meeting wasn’t too stressful.
prob has rooms at Clarence House Charles at one point offered it to Hazza and Smeg as thier London Home
---
BBC is pretending Harry could be with them going to Sandringham.

I think not

Thing is We just don't know

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Valentine's Week has begun here ugh. It's Smegsy's favourite day today though 😂 Well, one of her favourites. There are no days dedicated to yachting 🤷

Happy Rose Day, my lovely Tattlers! ❤

IMG_20220325_063912~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I was just about to post that lol

Six key things to know about today
From Prince Harry's arrival in the UK to the King's helicopter leaving Buckingham Palace, there's been quite a bit of movement in the last few hours. Here's where things currently stand:
  • The King was seen in public earlier for the first time since his cancer diagnosis was announced last night - he and Queen Camilla were pictured leaving their London home, Clarence House, and heading for Buckingham Palace
  • A short while later, the King's helicopter took off from the Palace, with the King understood to be travelling to his Sandringham estate
  • Since then, a helicopter has been spotted landing at the royal residence in Norfolk, but we've had no official word yet that the monarch's there
  • While the King was still in London, a photograph emerged of Prince Harry - who said yesterday he was flying back from California to London - arriving at Clarence House. It's not yet clear how long their meeting lasted and if Harry went on to travel with his father
  • All this happened after the Palace announced last night that the King had been diagnosed with a "form of cancer" while receiving treatment for an enlarged prostate - we don't know what type of cancer he has but we do know it's not of the prostate
  • Prince William, Queen Camilla and Princess Anne, the King's sister, are expected to cover some of the King’s public duties in the coming weeks

It's an interesting point... Although if he'd travelled with them he would've been IN THE CAR with them to BP. so doubtful I feel.

Where is Harry? It's like when you know the cat has shat somewhere in the room but you cant find it ;)

According to the BBC Harry arrived at Clarence House around 1621. At 1649 they were reporting that the King and Queen were leaving Clarence House on their way to Buckingham Palace. That's not even 30 minutes and this is live reporting so give or take 5 minutes. The meeting probably was less than 20 minutes.

1707245791882.png
1707245823089.png

By 1711, the King's helicopter was seen taking off from Buckingham Palace on its way to Sandringham.

If Harry was tagging along to Sandringham, why meet at Clarence House? Why not just go straight there? Or straight to Buckingham Palace?

Anyway, we will know soon, probably see paparazzi pictures of him at an airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The people on Reddit are almost as witty as you lovely Tattlers

Harry & Meghan #415: KC3 says "Not today Satan"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wondered about the nostradanus stuff and am not sure what to make about it. I don't post often but my feeling is that he said that someone with no mark of the king would replace him

There was a story a few weeks ago that said That William would not not want to align to the church. What if that means that William chooses not go through that moment in a coronation where the monarch gets annointed with the cross etc with holy oils aligned with the church?

• Wow
  • Heart
All this "oh I hope some good can come from a bad situation and they are reconciled "..........well I'm sorry I don't. I hope William grabs the little fucker by the collar and boots him up the arse and chucks him out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
BBC (who are always a bit more reserved AKA late with breaking news) have only just put up that he's arrived at Clarence house

Interesting BBC news had of course harrys visit then went on to say the queen, princess anne, DDOE would all be helping with kings duties. Absolutely nothing about prince william. I find the media have been ommitting him out of their reports which i find both strange and annoying.
Sussex squad thoughts
Screenshot_20240206-181220_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I was just about to post that lol

Six key things to know about today
From Prince Harry's arrival in the UK to the King's helicopter leaving Buckingham Palace, there's been quite a bit of movement in the last few hours. Here's where things currently stand:
  • The King was seen in public earlier for the first time since his cancer diagnosis was announced last night - he and Queen Camilla were pictured leaving their London home, Clarence House, and heading for Buckingham Palace
  • A short while later, the King's helicopter took off from the Palace, with the King understood to be travelling to his Sandringham estate
  • Since then, a helicopter has been spotted landing at the royal residence in Norfolk, but we've had no official word yet that the monarch's there
  • While the King was still in London, a photograph emerged of Prince Harry - who said yesterday he was flying back from California to London - arriving at Clarence House. It's not yet clear how long their meeting lasted and if Harry went on to travel with his father
  • All this happened after the Palace announced last night that the King had been diagnosed with a "form of cancer" while receiving treatment for an enlarged prostate - we don't know what type of cancer he has but we do know it's not of the prostate
  • Prince William, Queen Camilla and Princess Anne, the King's sister, are expected to cover some of the King’s public duties in the coming weeks

It's an interesting point... Although if he'd travelled with them he would've been IN THE CAR with them to BP. so doubtful I feel.

Where is Harry? It's like when you know the cat has shat somewhere in the room but you cant find it ;)
Many news outlets reporting their meeting lasted for 45 minutes but how do they know for sure? How long was H waiting for K&Q to arrive? Could have been waiting for them for twenty minutes in some side room, then see them for ten to fifteen minutes and the rest of the time is K&Q preparing to go to BP and leaving. You know how long it can take for people to get themselves into a car and actually leave.

I am surprised no-one saw him leave. Is he being held in the CH basement or quietly thrown into a van and driven to some motel or straight to the airport? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Tom Bower on gb news. Says he has already said that he is suspicious of H and his motives. He has said the most dreadful things about his family..for money. Didn't believe there was or would a reconciliation as "the blessed meghan has fine form with that with her own family. Says he doubts very much that Camilla met him, she would have kept well away.

He says he's speculating but doesn't think KC will have chemo as he's against it, preferring homeopathic treatment.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Gahhh, this woman really is a dimwit!
IMG_8757.jpeg

Poor Charlie can’t even have cancer in peace without the simpering sycophants like Liz wanting a quick recovery, because having a King Wills is ‘off script’. It’s not The bleeping Crown telly show, Liz!

And this article is behind a paywall!! Feck off!

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Gahhh, this woman really is a dimwit!
View attachment 2740148
Poor Charlie can’t even have cancer in peace without the simpering sycophants like Liz wanting a quick recovery, because having a King Wills is ‘off script’. It’s not The bleeping Crown telly show, Liz!

And this article is behind a paywall!! Feck off!
Liz Jones is smegz 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.