Harry and Meghan #411 No woman no cry except one tear left eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Catherine. All minimised and ignored

Yeh remember all the " get a grip, it's only morning sickness" comments.

I think her current surgery is a sort of after effect of her HG.
---
And don't forget stress. It can have a massive physical effect on the body especially after long periods of it. First the Queen dying and then these two clowns constantly throwing tit at them all.
Her being named as the racist was probably the final straw.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If heaven forbid Catherine is seriously ill or has developed some sort of long-term chronic illness I think William should pack it all in and just retire to a private life in the country. I know that would result in an unprecedented constitutional crisis, but that's how I feel about it. For me, when The Queen died the notion of a monarchy in a modern age died. Charles doesn't help matters either, I personally think he's dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It just occurred to me that perhaps there is a correlation between the one tear, left eye, and the ILBW’s wayward left eye? Perhaps making the effort to control it generates watery eyes? Sorry but the thought came to me in the wee sma’ hours🙄

Forklift truck adverts are back. If I had the money I’d be getting tempted😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It just occurred to me that perhaps there is a correlation between the one tear, left eye, and the ILBW’s wayward left eye? Perhaps making the effort to control it generates watery eyes? Sorry but the thought came to me in the wee sma’ hours🙄
I think The Claw has a part to play in all of this also. I think The Claw may be trying to control the left eye in some way. We must maintain a careful watch over these developments.

G6Ms.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If heaven forbid Catherine is seriously ill or has developed some sort of long-term chronic illness I think William should pack it all in and just retire to a private life in the country. I know that would result in an unprecedented constitutional crisis, but that's how I feel about it. For me, when The Queen died the notion of a monarchy in a modern age died. Charles doesn't help matters either, I personally think he's dreadful.
The ginger twit would love that wouldn’t he. He would be next in line until George is old enough? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Name me a bigger PR disaster area (of our times) than Meghan Markle.
Harry Windor is a close second, but can you think of ANYONE who has caused so much trouble for a whole nation, race relations, and culturally than her.

I can’t.
Agreed she is a disaster but remember she's nothing without him. I'd never heard of her before she hooked up with Harry and if she hadn't married him she wouldn't have the platform she has now. She would just be another struggling actress still hankering to extend her 5 minutes of very modest fame.

Harold's fall from grace is much bigger and more spectacular than hers. He was a Prince and generally admired before all of this happened (even though that was a false image).

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Just reading conversation between you and @Cinnamon Girl and hope it's OK to offer a couple of thoughts? With the caveat that it's clearer, certainly to me, that the RF do seem to fudge or even hide a lot of what they are up to.

As far as I knew, Chuck was acting more or less as regent since sometime before his father's death - I seem to recall newspapers talking about him preparing to take over from his mother. I would have thought he'd have had enough time to settle in?

It's true, William's such a devoted family which should stand him in good stead for being the nation's 'father'!

But he hasn't been able to protect his family, he has allowed his wife and children to be harassed and bullied.
He doesn't appear to have had any say in how that offending could be stopped. Mainly because, (we have to say 'alledgedly') it's coming from the Sussex supporters. And his father won't do anything publicly to stop the Sussexes.

Anyway, it all makes Chuck seem weak and dithery and it looks like a lot of other people agree. (54% popularity is very low!) Not trying to change your mind, but just pointing up why others may not want him to continue.
I used to think he'd be a solid, good enough king but, having seen him in role for a year now, I think he's tired and weak. I don't think he's making the right decisions either for his family or the nation. Now he's poorly, which is a great pity for him and I hope he recovers well. But who knows what might happen...?
Good post. I do enjoy reading everyone's thoughts, and sometimes I change my mind about things.

I agree that it's now becoming more evident that there's many cover ups by the royal family, and IMO it's unacceptable. As I've previously mentioned, there are very important issues that need addressing urgently along with explanations for certain events being allowed to happen.

Some people say Charles is weak, whilst others say he's arrogant and wants his own way. He is making changes to gradually modernise the monarchy, and I hope he's involving William with his plans to ensure a smooth transition when the time arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Bearing in mind the rumours about Harold and sex workers in Afghanistan, maybe he won't/can't comment because he's involved.

It would explain his love of Africa - lots of big animals to kill and lots of women who can be paid off with the equivalent of pocket change for him.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Lol, still lots of stuff floating around about the Ho & handbag ..
Screenshot_20240129-104331.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Without Harry, Meghan Markle is just another Lizzie Cundy.
She will have to keep that claw firmly attached to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
He’s thick as tit, good lord can you imagine if he was next in line bleeping hell. A 6 year old could probably write something better than what he did. I’d love to see his txt messages I bet they’re worse
Apparently he sent her the ghost emoji 👻 and she thought he was sooo cute? Or was it the other way round? 🤔

I would really like to know what you all really think of that because my flirting abilities have always been in the negative 😂 my friend showed me her and her ex's messages and I judged her so hard for falling for him. Potential husbands/bfs used to send me messages but I always found them super-boring or cringe (many talked like ol' Bristle-Head). Maybe 4-5 I've actually ever liked talking to.

I'm watching the Beating the Retreat right now as I rush to finish a document that has to be submitted within half an hour. Our National Anthem always makes me cry ❤

Tattle on! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lol, still lots of stuff floating around about the Ho & handbag ..
View attachment 2721849
Don’t know how much of this is true but after the joint photo shoot of the four of them on the red carpet vids show Brian Robbins dragging his wife away by the hand from the Harkles as Peg tries to start up a conversation with his wife.

If they had travelled to Jamaica on the same plane as them no doubt Peg had been chewing his ear off the whole time until he couldn’t stand it any longer. Don’t blame him if he didn’t want to travel back with her.

Regarding sticking them in the ‘cheap seats’, JMO but I suspect this was the PM‘s idea. He had little respect for Wills and Catherine when they were in Jamaica on an official visit so he wouldn’t have much respect for the trumped up spare and his Ho. He probably thought it was highly amusing to stick so called royalty in the middle of the riffraf ……. as we all did ……. I still have a good chuckle each time I see their faces when they realise where they have to sit 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
It doesn't help when there are contradictory institutes saying weed is good or bad for MH.

I haven’t seen anything on the news since the late 90s or early 2000s saying it was bad.

I read (actually listened to an audio book) called Tell Your Children by Alex Berenson. He was a New York Times Science writer and his wife is a child psychiatrist (if I remember correctly.) He goes through its use throughout history and how it’s become more mainstream and how young peopke are affected. It’s fascinating and well researched.

I think H’s excessive use of mind altering substances at a young age has had many long term effects. His revelations in Spare and his interview with Dr Gabor showed how he needed these substances to “clean his windscreen.” He thinks he can’t see reality without these substances.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I still can't get over how they thought they would get a space on Air Force 1 😂🫣
That came into my head, randomly, last week and I laughed all over again. 😁

I'm way behind so only caught up yesterday on the cheap seats they got, for the premiere, and her dressed up like a dog's dinner. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.