Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C told the story of the Queen having lunch with an old and long-established friend of hers and the gruesome twosome must have come up along with the word marriage, I believe the Queen allegedly said, "I hope I'm dead before those two get married"!

Based on that I think you could be onto something. I'd actually thought it myself. If The Queen did say that it makes you wonder what the hell must have been going on for her to have come out with something like that. I can't remember if it was in one of her blogs or the book.

I think something bad must be going on in the background currently because Lady C has been vitriolic towards those two in the last two blogs. Really cutting.

She's mentioned a couple of times of Harry being addicted to Meghan like Heroin so I'm reading something into that, we've speculated here many times about whether or not he's partaking again ... Time will tell ...
Yes I've noticed that too. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Obviously the firm thought that Smeggy was a bad choice. They were probably hoping he would marry someone like Kate or a girl from the aristocracy like Diana. More to the point someone who would follow the rules and keep quiet in the background.

I believe that they did investigate Smeggy's background but probably missed the bit about Dorito being a an ex-con. I wonder if she would've been invited to the palace if they'd known about that.🤔

It seems that Smeggy has been making sure that anyone who works for her signs a NDA which is why few have spoken out against her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Yes I've noticed that too. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Obviously the firm thought that Smeggy was a bad choice. They were probably hoping he would marry someone like Kate or a girl from the aristocracy like Diana. More to the point someone who would follow the rules and keep quiet in the background.

I believe that they did investigate Smeggy's background but probably missed the bit about Dorito being a an ex-con. I wonder if she would've been invited to the palace if they'd known about that.🤔

It seems that Smeggy has been making sure that anyone who works for her signs a NDA which is why few have spoken out against her.
I would refuse to sign a NDA if I worked with little miss suck and duck, I'd spill the tea on that witch we'd all be drowning in it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this is going to get me annihilated on here but hear me out. I really think the above choice of phrase monkey business was poor. Have been a lurker on this thread for a year and really love it (I am NOT a sugar!) because I have found a bunch of likeminded souls who see through the utter BS that is Meghan & Harry. And yes, in all likelihood - Doria. However you’re clearly a super bright woman Freda so I don’t believe that phrase was used accidentally. And it lets the thread down for me , because then it allows the people who shout racism (as opposed to spot on bullshit detection) to have fuel.
I knew it. There's always at least one.
Monkey business is a common phrase. If assholes choose to use the word monkey in a derogatory way then that's on them and I'm not playing their cancel culture fucked up games.
Are we not allowed to use the expression any more? Shall we cancel the word monkey? Even if we did that someone would be mortally offended by it's replacement because we "tried to hide our real racist intentions".
I stand by using the expression and if it makes me enemies then that's life, I don't expect everyone to like me, there is an ignore function for swerving anyone you find offensive and I'm perfectly fine with being on some people's ignore list.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Vetting when done properly by 'the boys' is immensely thorough. The RF would have a) vetted and (after trying to talk Haz into seeing reason) b) sent the cleaners in, followed by c) our legal friends. Most things were cleaned up, shut down and bought off. Doria is pretty much untouchable and that's why Megz likes sending out all those PR pieces about 'HM loves Doria' as it's her way of having a giggle at the stupid Brits.

(Monkey business was first seen in print in 19th Century American Literature W. Peck's Bad Boy: "There must be no monkey business going on." to describe the antics of a small and very naughty (and white) little boy.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
my go-to is "Metropolitan police fraud squad, how may I direct your call? "

Or I ask what they're wearing.

View attachment 247183
Yes, there was a comment under the article from someone saying they were contacting the FAA (? .... I presume some flying authority) about the articles details. He sounded really cross about what was really quite an inoffensive article so I took it that he had insider info that it was shite and it was a PR puff piece.

Reactions: 9
gossip2.jpg

I found this interesting snippet on Tumblr. It seems Smeggy was a mean girl at college and was involved in an incident that has been pretty much covered up.
Who could have guessed Smeggy could be so mean 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Agreed.

We've just been talking about this at home. I think something big is coming down the pike but I don't know which way it's going to go.

If it's true that the RF family knew nothing of the Netflix deal which from what I can make of it consists of Harry selling his Mother down the river for money, they've had their eyes open to the levels of deception Harry is capable of. What must that feel like to them? They must just about detest him now, William in particular. He works so hard to fulfil his remit.

This thing is wide open and God only knows where it all goes from here but we've used the words constitutional crisis a few times.

This is worse than anything Diana delivered and she shook them to the core ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes, there was a comment under the article from someone saying they were contacting the FAA (? .... I presume some flying authority) about the articles details. He sounded really cross about what was really quite an inoffensive article so I took it that he had insider info that it was shite and it was a PR puff piece.
If you want a laugh Freda - watch H attempt to explain what all the controls in his helicopter do.... it's actually hilarious, he blusters more about the stickers on his helmet, how hard it is to get in and out & needing to pee :LOL::LOL::m

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you want a laugh Freda - watch H attempt to explain what all the controls in his helicopter do.... it's actually hilarious, he blusters more about the stickers on his helmet, how hard it is to get in and out & needing to pee :LOL::LOL::m

He obviously presses the wrong buttons quite a lot, too. Dipstick ...

• Haha
Reactions: 19

and there's this comment on the article too

liverman9 said: He has never passed the test while in the Army !!! He failed it 4 times. And cos Gan Gan is the boss of the Armed Forces he was given his wings but only to fly in the Gunners seat . He can’t fly to save himself.

• Haha
  • Wow

Oh God, can you imagine having to work with him in that confined space:eek:. He's so hyper and juvenile and really struggles trying to explain things, it's embarrassing. The pilots he was paired with deserve medals for bravery above and beyond.
I laughed at his American Wings badge given to him by an instructor and that he's been "allowed" to wear on his helmet . Always with the perks of being a Prince. I bet none of the other guys are permitted vanity badges on their helmets other than those they've earned. He's such a doofus.

• Haha
i'm excited for this new "juicy" stuff that will come out. that means this thread will be active again!!! :love: I am sick and tired of reading their PR puff pieces. Why do they even need to include themselves in the news every day? What was the point of the helicopter puff piece? To paint him a picture as "loving dad"? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21

liverman9 said: He has never passed the test while in the Army !!! He failed it 4 times. And cos Gan Gan is the boss of the Armed Forces he was given his wings but only to fly in the Gunners seat . He can’t fly to save himself.
My word, the stuff that's coming out.

I'm imagining the email that was passed from office to office to office the day he went.

TOP SECRET. The threat has been neutralized!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Oh, dear. Without his background and connections to help him, Harry would not be as fortunate as he is now. That's what you call privilege, Meghan Markle and you are benefitting from it. Which is I get so annoyed when they start lecturing us about privilege. Being married to a woman of colour suddenly does not make him immune from the lifestyle he has led and continues to lead and it certainly does not make her immune either - we all know daddy paid for everything, no matter what she says. This gets bypassed by all the fans, for some reason, just like his racist past.

• Heart
Seemed odd that they chose a day for the christening on a day the Queen couldn't attend

It is the day that the Queen and Philip met him .if I remember rightly Meghan said she had just passed them in a corridor
So it was another day 😄 I was confused for a minute there 🤪
So Queenie and Phil the Greek got a small glimpse of Archiedoll as they passed them in a corridor! Wow lucky them. Wonder if they spotted it was a dolly 😆
I can imagine Brenda quickly rearranging her diary so she didn't have to attend the christening 😆😁
Yes I'm sure I remember her saying she had just seen Philip on the corridor ,how long they got to spend with the poor lad I don't know

Reactions: 13
I knew it. There's always at least one.
Monkey business is a common phrase. If assholes choose to use the word monkey in a derogatory way then that's on them and I'm not playing their cancel culture fucked up games.
Are we not allowed to use the expression any more? Shall we cancel the word monkey? Even if we did that someone would be mortally offended by it's replacement because we "tried to hide our real racist intentions".
I stand by using the expression and if it makes me enemies then that's life, I don't expect everyone to like me, there is an ignore function for swerving anyone you find offensive and I'm perfectly fine with being on some people's ignore list.
❤ I’m a “red mix” so I know I don’t matter in the new political climate, but does that mean no more of our fav?! There really needs to be a manual on these things! Perhaps S&M could put it on their todo list?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was just buying something on Amazon and got the blurb afterwards saying, "people who bought (what I'd bought) also purchased this."

Couldn't resist having a looksee and well waddyaknow, it says "

• Endorsed by Prince Henry of Wales, KCVO

Amazon product

Probably finds them very useful in the basement!

Edited to add, I bought a map you durty minded Tattlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think Thomas Markle will become one of their clients?
Thomas has served his purpose, he paid for her education, looked after her when the jailbird dropped her he also got her on the ladder in cheap Tv shows ,he's well and truly been dumped now !

Another great article from Aubrey Hansen.
I think she's gutted to have failed miserably as a member of the RF, she had it in her sites to be the new Diana, but that was never to be,Diana ,like Kate was a natural person her love of the sick and children shone out ,Meghan was cold and you could see the falseness oozing out of every pore with her ,in other words it was an act from day one, even with Harry in the engagement video and the puppy dog eyes, you could see there was nothing there, the eyes are the mirror to the soul, and her eyes were empty

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.