Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you little tinker you. (tinker is NOT racist or tinkerist so back off !!!:mad:)
We the dirty minded naughty persons in here were all expecting pure filth.

Gosh he looks quite in touch with his feminine side there Pom. Put him in a pair of 'duck-me' stilettos and give him a Farrah Fawcett Major wig and he'll look stunning. Pretty please.😘
Loooool 😄 🤭❤🤗 xx
I couldn't wait to put my innocent pic up after my last post 😄
He does look quite feminine 😄 great idea I will make that now 😄 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks..... welcome to the thread.
We're such big fans of Haznoballs and Smeggy on here 😜😉 😁
We get almost daily entertainment from them.

In fact we were thinking of having a whip round so that we could invite them to the Tattlers Xmas lunch to give us all an inspiring speech which will 'unlock action'. If we all stick in a a few pennies we might be able to afford them as the price should have plummeted by then

I warn you though when the Harkles 'unlock action' for us there'll be a big queue for the bathroom 😃😁 Are you in?
Can we get a clause written in that Freda gets to be speech moderator? :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh you little tinker you. (tinker is NOT racist or tinkerist so back off !!!:mad:)

Gosh he looks quite in touch with his feminine side there Pom. Put him in a pair of 'duck-me' stilettos and give him a Farrah Fawcett Major wig and he'll look stunning. Pretty please.😘

Here you are lol 🤭 xx

Resizer_16005556644000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Most likely, it involves equity release. In the US this typicality means putting your assets in a trust or perhaps a reverse mortgage, but usually an “irrevocable” trust.

PS Not Irish sadly but well known to binge watch Derry Girls❤
A nice wee wall muriel, just for you.
Roughly translates as "That's us now, all sorted. Okey dokey (y) "

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Oh now you’ve gone and done it Freda. You are officially racist. If I’m not mistaken a Tinker is a derogatory term for a Gypsy. Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are legally recognised as ethnic groups, and protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act (1976, amended 2000) and the Human Rights Act (1998). RACIST!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
tinker
/ˈtɪŋkə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
(especially in former times) a person who makes a living by travelling from place to place mending pans and other metal utensils.
INFORMAL•BRITISH
a mischievous child.
"little tinkers, we were"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh now you’ve gone and done it Freda. You are officially racist. If I’m not mistaken a Tinker is a derogatory term for a Gypsy. Romany Gypsies and Irish Travellers are legally recognised as ethnic groups, and protected from discrimination by the Race Relations Act (1976, amended 2000) and the Human Rights Act (1998). RACIST!!!!! 😂

don't care 🤪. My fella has been drinking with them for years and they don't give a shiny tit what you call them unless there's a compo claim in the air, then they get all offended and call in the lawyers.
When we buried my brother in law 4 years ago (obviously he was dead:rolleyes:) there was a tinker grave beside his and it was astonishing! The guy wasn't even a high up tinker(my fella asked) but the grave was like the Taj Mahal. Seriously taller than the mourners and with horses carved on it. Beautiful but well OTT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. The term ‘monkey business’ is commonly used, something I often say to my grandson when I know he’s up to no good. It’s not racist. Stop looking for things that aren’t there.
Likewise - 'monkey business' from my perspective, references the mischievous nature of monkeys. Absolutely NOTHING to do with racism, and I can't even see where the original poster could have even gotten that idea???

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A nice wee wall muriel, just for you.
Roughly translates as "That's us now, all sorted. Okey dokey (y) "

Well now that’s just...beautiful. 😘

Likewise - 'monkey business' from my perspective, references the mischievous nature of monkeys. Absolutely NOTHING to do with racism, and I can't even see where the original poster could have even gotten that idea???

There was a toy store in my city named Monkey Business back in the day that carried all sorts of toys from the UK. Anyone remember Maisy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
i read that as Harry's Chopped balls 🤣 🤣 🤣 🙈🙈🙈
Painful Loooool 😄 xx

Don't give Meghan ideas..she be serving his chopped balls up for his lunch 😱🤭

Resizer_16005503644480.jpg

Ps... No balls were harmed in the making of this picture 😄 (it's made of icing).

My Mum still calls me her little monkey and asks me what monkey business I've been up to whenever I see her 🤣 it's a commonly used phrase and should not be labelled ray cist by the woke brigades of today, it's not at all. My son's favourite film when he was little was titled 'Monkey Business' so do all these things have to stop now just because someone MIGHT take offence to it? I don't think so.

Unless we replace it with Simian Stupidity, but I'm sure even then some monkey lovers would start moaning 🤣

@Pom Bear - your poo pic had me belly laughing earlier when I finally got caught up (internet sodding about all day) thank you lovely ❤
Thank you ❤🤗 xx
You're welcome 😄.
Sorry to hear on your internet.. hopefully it's fine again now 💕 x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
#Gonna be broke like old Mother Hubbard, Harry and Archie are still in the cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No clue either but attached is the original post in which we were only discussing Doria’s latest scam/business venture.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Minge and cringe?
Comments and answers to comments are very interesting.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.