Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now they've resorted to giving away Charles' money for attention. This was in the sidebar on the Mail, in my opinion, they don't even deserve that much attention.

Handy tax dodge for them.

And also, when they make sure to tell the world about it, not really any different from the PR they pay Sunshine Sucks and other agencies for. It's similarly just paid PR.

I also wouldn't put it past these two to make it a payment in lieu of future private jet flights that they'll reclaim from the charity for future visits to them. We already know that Smegs expects charities to pay for their flights.

Reactions: 14
I just accidentally got immersed in reading some of Scobie's recent tweets - he certainly likes to light the touchpaper and run doesn't he? Back in the day we would call someone like him a "wooden spoon" - we'll probably have to call him a silicone spatula though!
He’s just a very bad tabloid hack really. When you get ridiculed by Dan Wootton for being a tit journo then you must be a bottom feeder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well this is an interesting article ....

Particularly struck by the contradictory nature, if this paragraph stating that she couldn’t gel with the hierarchy of the monarchy as she believes everyone is equal. Next sentence she’s pissed off because she’s second fiddle and not top dog. Which is it eh?

EED68783-B8E8-4838-BC4B-1BDD758E83E0.jpeg

Dumb bleep!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

She will never have enough, she will just threaten to do it again and again. H should be ashamed of himself, the bl00dy worm
Funny you say that but it really hit home with me in recent days that THAT is exactly her problem. Nothing is ever enough for her. She had reached the pinnacle of her dreams and married a totally malleable prince, was set for life, but it wasn't enough. Even while planning the wedding she was setting up the next step up the ladder by establishing a global merching enterprise. Thank duck Brenda was on the ball with that at least.
It must surely be a psychological blip to be like that. When I think of the excitement in my home when we acquire something new (even the new used car,lol) I wonder does smeggy ever feel that satisfaction and contentment or is everything just " yeah whatever, meh :rolleyes:, what can I get next?"

Reactions: 29

Particularly struck by the contradictory nature, if this paragraph stating that she couldn’t gel with the hierarchy of the monarchy as she believes everyone is equal. Next sentence she’s pissed off because she’s second fiddle and not top dog. Which is it eh?

View attachment 244292
Dumb bleep!

Smeg's core value is MONEY and FAME. the article failed to mention that. she already got her fame by marrying the easily-influenced-always-second-fiddle Prince. She wanted to rub shoulders with the world leaders, while wearing tiara of her choosing, and dine with them at a state banquet. BUT she didn't get ANY of that (THANK GOD for that). She didn't get to tell the public she is BFF with ___(insert world leader's name) after meeting them at ONE banquet. Instead she was stuck smiling, hugging, and waving to the poor folks (which I'm sure she got bored of after a while). So instead she threw a tantrum and left, thinking the RF would beg for her to come back. Without that hierarchy, her second-fiddle-prince will just be harry-without-life-goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

View attachment 244292
Dumb bleep!
It's hard to believe that Haznoballs didn't explain the hierarchy and that rank is nothing to do popularity. It's like joining a company and thinking that you can outrank the boss and rveryone else in 5 minutes.
As you say she's a dumb bleep.🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 244292
Dumb bleep!
I think the implication is that ‘second fiddle’ is not ‘equal’.

Reactions: 16
Funny you say that but it really hit home with me in recent days that THAT is exactly her problem. Nothing is ever enough for her. She had reached the pinnacle of her dreams and married a totally malleable prince, was set for life, but it wasn't enough. Even while planning the wedding she was setting up the next step up the ladder by establishing a global merching enterprise. Thank duck Brenda was on the ball with that at least.
It must surely be a psychological blip to be like that. When I think of the excitement in my home when we acquire something new (even the new used car,lol) I wonder does smeggy ever feel that satisfaction and contentment or is everything just " yeah whatever, meh :rolleyes:, what can I get next?"
Freda you are totally right. Smeggy will never be satisfied with anything and nothing will ever be good enough for her. She has no humility, just a grandiose sense of self importance and entitlement.

Perhaps we should feel a bit sorry for people like that, as they will never be happy in life and will probably end up alone and unsatisfied.
But as its Smeggy - duck that 😁

• Haha
I’m getting adverts from Emma Bridgewater for a Harry & Meghan mug. 60% off. They can duck off.

Ooh. Is there anyone I dislike enough to buy one for Xmas 🤔
Hope you are feeling better Penny X you can buy me one if you like - I find a bit of China lined up on my back fence makes for good target practice. I love the smashing noise when I get a direct hit, it's very therapeutic 🤣

Freda you are totally right. Smeggy will never be satisfied with anything and nothing will ever be good enough for her. She has no humility, just a grandiose sense of self importance and entitlement.

Perhaps we should feel a bit sorry for people like that, as they will never be happy in life and will probably end up alone and unsatisfied.
But as its Smeggy - duck that 😁
It all goes back to the typical narc doesn't it - they expect everyone around them to enable their wishes and wants immediately as nothing else matters, it's all about them. She was never going to play second fiddle to anyone & I don't even think she sees anyone else as her equal - she thinks she's above everybody.

Last edited:
  • Haha
It's hard to believe that Haznoballs didn't explain the hierarchy and that rank is nothing to do popularity. It's like joining a company and thinking that you can outrank the boss and rveryone else in 5 minutes.
As you say she's a dumb bleep.🙄
That's exactly what I thought. Also, she had to fall in line, take orders/direction etc when she started on Suits. She wasnt top dog then. She wouldn't have dared started her nonsense at that time, demanding the same salary as the producer, demand to be equal to the bosses.

Reactions: 19
Meghan cares about rank more than anything, her problem with hierarchy is that she wasn't at the top, that is it. She's a jealous narcissist. I remember her cutting through the chairs like a brat, thinking if she could not be in front of the Cambridges she would be in front of Wessexes. It stings that Catherine will be Queen someday.

Can you imagine it? " But Harry, I WANT TO BE QUEEN! And if I can't be queen I'm outta here!" *throws Archie's toys out of the pram*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Lady Anne Glenconner and Lady C both said exactly the same thing about her. That Megsy thought by marrying into the British Royal family life would be all glass coaches, glamorous clothes and jewellery but then discovered pretty smartish that it was nothing like that. Ninety percent of it was visiting boring places on cold wet days which was a shock to her system.
I personally think that somehow she got it into her head that she would become the star of the show and that adoring crowds would love her the way they did Princess Diana. She actually thought for real that she was Di mark two.
At least for all her faults Diana came across as if she truly cared but Megsy could never pull that off. She always,always seemed fake. For an actress she wasn’t very good at putting on an act. Most people could pretty much see through her. It was at the engagement that I first thought there was something off about her. Before that I had no feelings one way or another but I knew then that she wasn’t a genuine person. And nothing since then has changed my opinion. Only reinforced it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow just saw this one, poor woman, being accused of looking like Smeghan Sparkle

I think she'll be OK though so long as she doesn't superglue a load of horse hair to her head like Smegs has

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Meghan cares about rank more than anything, her problem with hierarchy is that she wasn't at the top, that is it. She's a jealous narcissist. I remember her cutting through the chairs like a brat, thinking if she could not be in front of the Cambridges she would be in front of Wessexes. It stings that Catherine will be Queen someday.

Can you imagine it? " But Harry, I WANT TO BE QUEEN! And if I can't be queen I'm outta here!" *throws Archie's toys out of the pram*

I love that...... I'm going to save it for when our resident family narc starts, brilliant! 🤣

Not sure how to do a link, but there's a story on the Sun about 3 help for heroes centres having to close due to lack of funds, Hazno pictured. 😥

Last edited:
  • Sad
I just watched DanjaZones latest video; what /who is the woman in the brown dress? I think it might be from before I joined here and followed this thread. Is she some dodgy shadowy woman?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.