Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oma and my late Mother were similarly obsessed, too. Here am I so that's the three of us.

Please pass on my good wishes to your mother and fellow gruesome twosome fan ...
I will, thank you!!

Reactions: 9
I think this whole thing is much bigger and more venal than we first thought. Megan and her associates plan to hook Harry so they can monetise the BRF. Millions of dollars are involved. Harry is so corrupted by his jealousy of William he is prepared to throw the whole monarchy away for the sake of this money. The Queen needs to act quickly to stop this con from contaminating the monarchy for ever.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Considering the disruption of late in the USA, it seems only fair that skank twit and ginge pubehead go back home. If everyone might just settle down, apologize profusely to the unfairly maligned couple, give them the crown they so clearly desire and obviously deserve (spit), perhaps the ugly brouhaha can be put behind us. Not smirking...not smirking at all. Also. Most of us Americans appreciate how ridiculous this stupid twit is as well. You can have her, we don’t want her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Considering the disruption of late in the USA, it seems only fair that skank twit and ginge pubehead go back home. If everyone might just settle down, apologize profusely to the unfairly maligned couple, give them the crown they so clearly desire and obviously deserve (spit), perhaps the ugly brouhaha can be put behind us. Not smirking...not smirking at all. Also. Most of us Americans appreciate how ridiculous this stupid twit is as well. You can have her, we don’t want her.
She’s already home. And I hope she stays there and never darkens the Commonwealth’s metaphorical doorstep again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I was wondering anyway why everyone is so upset about this set of rules. It is for the good of the monarchy if they don't accept anything with shady financing or advertising or some such. I do like them rules. But then I am German, we are big on rules anyway :giggle:
The contract disclosures are a good thing and might protect Haz from signing up with anyone sleazy/embarrassing by mistake.
Doesn't stop him doing it on purpose though.

I'd expect something like this due diligence from Harry Walker as they work with many big names; it's how they justify their commission.

Reactions: 18
Found one that is not behind a paywall about the duo demanding total control of everything in their word salad speeches.

Jesus Christ! Talk about picky! :eek:Who the duck do they think they are? Imagine jumping through all those hoops just to hear him whine on about his dead mummy or to hear her recycle her "The ash was falling like snow " shite.
Was gonna book them as the commedy act for our Tattle Christmas dinner 'do' but I can't be arsed now.
duck off cunts, you just lost the most lucrative gig of your exile.

I bet Brenda didn't demand all those riders when she jumped out of a helicopter/plane with 007 for charity. Apparently the only thing she asked for was that she got to speak briefly, so she said "Good evening Mr Bond " or some such thing and was happy as a lark.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It is with a combination of excitement, anticipation, foreboding, and bravado that we mark this the most tumultuous end, one formerly known as Ms. Markle, D-list and unknown actress, currently known as Duchess Dyson of Sucksex..... The Duke and Duchess of Sussex (aka Prince Harry And Megan Markle). Shall henceforth flee the filthy colonies back to the beloved kingdom of Her Majesty, the Queen. Never to set foot in the land of the Kardashian filth again! Now will you take them back?! They are EVERYWHERE in the grocery store magazines 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
from someone in the US.
went to Washington, DC today, our nation’s capital.
I used to go about every 2 months. But, have not been in about 9 months due to the coronavirus.
it has changed so much, not for the better.
I was in what had been a very nice area, not any more.
the dangerous unrest/ rioting is not near me as I live in the country.
But, if is very sad and seriously frightening in some of our cities.
even my son, who usually does not notice things, said our highways, our city look like a third world country.
thank you for your thoughts.
Momof5 has family in law enforcement, as you know, and that must be very hard.
Our country is in trouble.

That is what makes it so hard to deal with Meghan and Harry. We have real problems. They just grift along with no thought to duty or country. They want money at any cost. That is just such a bad attitude/ display when things are rough for our country and for so many people.
even the Kardashians are somewhat toned down (for them).

They are just so out of sync with the reality of many people.
🎼 Every little thing they do
the timing is off,
they just turn me off 🎼
My heart goes out to you. I know the fear of living in an area where you had to have drop bars on the doors and a fire extinguisher on the landing "just in case". Thankfully those days are in my past but the news from the USA unnerves me so much knowing innocent inoffensive people are going through that shite ... and this is not off topic because it absolutely infuriated me in a way I couldn't even begin to express that Mr and Mrs Cuntface were cheerleading for street protests and encouraging the youth to take to the streets in one of their zooms😡. Those with agendas hijack protests and turn them into riots and burning and people being slaughtered. I'd love those two cunts to be forced to live in one of those troubled areas for a week and see how cool and right-on they think it is to encourage this shite.

FUCKERS!😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
I just had the most horrible shopping experience on Amenzone! Must be because I had searched for Finding Freebies, they showed me an item I might like according to them.

I guess it might look like Haz' dried up Mushroom Willy...😂

It is a dog chewing toy. Figures! I wonder if the dog named Pula has one of these 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found one that is not behind a paywall about the duo demanding total control of everything in their word salad speeches.

why are they even asked to speak anyways? Who wants to listen to them talk? What skills do they have other than being professional word-salad tosser?

So all those old articles on how Smeg asked to be included at their events are half truths... does that mean she forced them to pay her? i was under the impression that she did them for free just to be relevant... :cautious::unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ! Talk about picky! :eek:Who the duck do they think they are? Imagine jumping through all those hoops just to hear him whine on about his dead mummy or to hear her recycle her "The ash was falling like snow " shite.
Was gonna book them as the commedy act for our Tattle Christmas dinner 'do' but I can't be arsed now.

I bet Brenda didn't demand all those riders when she jumped out of a helicopter/plane with 007 for charity. Apparently the only thing she asked for was that she got to speak briefly, so she said "Good evening Mr Bond " or some such thing and was happy as a lark.
Gordon Bennett.....if you'd booked those two, I'd definitely have had to bring a couple of facehugger eggs cleverly disguised as Christmas tree baubles for the 'whores douvres' 👽🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think this whole thing is much bigger and more venal than we first thought. Megan and her associates plan to hook Harry so they can monetise the BRF. Millions of dollars are involved. Harry is so corrupted by his jealousy of William he is prepared to throw the whole monarchy away for the sake of this money. The Queen needs to act quickly to stop this con from contaminating the monarchy for ever.
100% - the Queen needs to put a stop to this and soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for linking this-love that she says MM is unkind as a human ......
Plus I think it's the first time anyone had the balls (and of course it's a woman) to say that the snarkles had been planning this from the early days, "even before the wedding". It has bugged me that no one has dared say that when the edidence is there in black and white re trademarking and setting things up with american based companies fronting for them. So if that shite was being put in motion just after the wedding then clearly it was being discussed and planned even earlier in the partnership.

I bet those fucken giraffes and heffalumps could tell a tale or two.
🎼 If we could talk to the animals 🎼

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I suppose we could have a whip round to see if we can rustle up enough cash to book them as the comedy turn for our Tattle xmas bash. I'll put in 50p 😁 which I know is incredibly generous of me.😊😉
By xmas they might be desperate for a gig you never know 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Let's say you are CEO of Global FidgetSpinners and you've been told it's good press to add 45 minutes of Woking-Off to your next management conference. You would jump through all those vetting hoops for President Clinton (definitely) Michelle Obama (probably) but the Duchess of Cable TV? Not a chance.

They've got the Presidential triple-plated paperwork for the hustling Harkles and it won't fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose we could have a whip round to see if we can rustle up enough cash to book them as the comedy turn for our Tattle xmas bash. I'll put in 50p 😁 which I know is incredibly generous of me.😊😉
By xmas they might be desperate for a gig you never know 🤣
Very generous of you. The only thing I’m offering is the steam off my tit:poop::m

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah....they’ve gone on so much about secrecy privacy, they really would be making even more twats of themselves if they went down this route :m
You read my mind.
Even though the K's are heavily scripted there is still a lot of personal stuff in there. Smeggy wouldn't want THAT light shone in her murky corners.

Next thread title right there!!! 😂😂😂
I think we had that one ages ago. Tho I might be wrong.

Reactions: 11
Let's say you are CEO of Global FidgetSpinners and you've been told it's good press to add 45 minutes of Woking-Off to your next management conference. You would jump through all those vetting hoops for President Clinton (definitely) Michelle Obama (probably) but the Duchess of Cable TV? Not a chance.

They've got the Presidential triple-plated paperwork for the hustling Harkles and it won't fly.
Even fidget bloody spinners are well out of fashion/demand these days 🤣 so no go there Meghanzoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.