Harry and Meghan #41 turning tricks, see it all on Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have treated the court tattlers to a big meal to say thanks on their hard work in court 🤗xx
I have invited LadyMuck as she wanted to join up for court but sadly couldn't make it by the time I took the photo 🤗 xx
I also welcome Yorkiejules ❤ good to see you back on here ❤ xx

View attachment 237279
I'm loving the dinner after the court case, looks fantastic 💋❤
Let's hope we'll all be celebrating like that after the real court case agsinst the Mail on Sunday. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have treated the court tattlers to a big meal to say thanks on their hard work in court 🤗xx
I have invited LadyMuck as she wanted to join up for court but sadly couldn't make it by the time I took the photo 🤗 xx
I also welcome Yorkiejules ❤ good to see you back on here ❤ xx

View attachment 237279
Thanks Pom! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just imagining the fat bint sneaking in....😂
On a serious note, I can't believe how many people, including this pair of prize cunts, jumped on this particular bandwagon and didn't recognise the danger of what's really behind BLM. Rasism is an awful thing, but the way BLM operates and what ot stands for will not help eradicate it...
Did you not see that? An elderly couple were dining and some woman actually did that, part of a “peaceful protest”. So ugly!!!

From the New Idea, but you never know.

Meghan’s ex-friend Jess fears: She’s out to get me!
I’m sure she has enough dirt on Smeg not to have to worry about that. Just fry the witch if she tries to throw you under the bus. Jessica has absolutely nothing to lose, her reputation is already tit. I’d be spilling all kinds of tea at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Loving your work, @Pom Bear ! Looking at the Mad Hatter’s tea party pic of you all I think there is scope to make a bizarre children’s programme with all of you as characters. Kind of Magic Roundabout stylee?
We could pitch it to Netflix...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone got a subscription for this?

Exclusive: Harry and Meghan demand total control over who introduces their lucrative US speeches
Form issued by 'the world’s leading speakers bureau' outlines the lengths bookers must go to if they want to secure a talk
By Camilla Tominey, Associate Editor8 September 2020 • 9:00pm
Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex

Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex Credit: AFP
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be able to dictate who moderates any discussion with them according to a leaked document outlining the conditions for booking the couple as "virtual" speakers.
Event organisers will also be required to specify in advance the exact fee being offered and give full details of any sponsors, including “what they are receiving in return for their sponsorship” before even issuing an invitation to Harry, 35, and Meghan, 39.
The four-page ‘Virtual Event Request Form’ issued by The Harry Walker Agency (HWA), seen by The Telegraph, shows the lengths bookers will have to go to to secure an online audience with the Royals.
One of the conditions specified in the form is that it is up to the speakers to decide who introduces them and moderates any discussion with them.
“The choice of Introducer and Moderator will be at the final discretion of the Speaker,” it reads. “The Fee will need to be paid directly from the contracting organization’s account,” it adds.

In June, it was reported that the Sussexes had signed up with the New York-based agency, which represents A-listers including Barack and Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey.
It has been suggested they could charge $1 million per speech with the agency, which describes itself as “the world’s leading speakers’ bureau”.
The couple last week signed a rumoured $150 million deal to produce programmes for Netflix after stepping down as senior Royals in March to seek “financial independence”. They have agreed that they will not engage in any commercial activities that could cause the Queen embarrassment.
As well as requesting all the basic details for the booking, the HWA form demands advance knowledge of all sponsors associated with the event, including “corporations, individuals, members of the organisation and government entities or organisations”.
Stressing that details must be given of sponsors even if they are not directly involved with the speaker’s presentation, the form asks: “If you were to lose one or more of the above sponsors, would your organisation still be able to move forward with this event?”
In order to spare Harry and Meghan’s blushes in the event of a technological failure, the form demands to know what “connection format” will be used for the event (ie. satellite, video conference, or other), how the speaker will access the platform and what the booker’s “contingency plan” is in the event of “connectivity issues”.
The form asks: “What will the audience see on screen? Will you incorporate any branding? What will the Speaker see on screen immediately prior to and during their presentation?”
Bookers are also asked to specify whether "any live or pre-recorded programme elements will run concurrently with the Speaker’s presentation" and to list the names of any additional speakers who have been invited.
The anticipated number of attendees also needs to be specified in advance along with a description of “who they are”.
“Is the event accessible to the public or is access restricted?” the form asks. “How will access to your event be determined and monitored? (ie registration and unique log in). Will there be a cost associated with participation either through ticket sales or registration fees?”
The form also asks if the event will be publicly advertised, and where - and requests details of any past speakers who have participated.
It also demands advance details of whether the speaker’s attire will need to be “business or casual”.
In February, Harry and Meghan attended a JP Morgan event in Miami where the Duke is thought to have been paid a six-figure sum after giving a speech about being in therapy for seven years following the death of his mother

• Angry
Reactions: 20
This is dynamite IMHO, someone of Levin's standing expressing these opinions.

Well done to her, it's about time that Smeggys con on the royal family was brought out in to the open and main stream media. More people need to be made aware of her scams and how treacherous harry has treated his own family

The sugars will be furious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exclusive: Harry and Meghan demand total control over who introduces their lucrative US speeches
Form issued by 'the world’s leading speakers bureau' outlines the lengths bookers must go to if they want to secure a talk

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be able to dictate who moderates any discussion with them according to a leaked document outlining the conditions for booking the couple as "virtual" speakers.
Event organisers will also be required to specify in advance the exact fee being offered and give full details of any sponsors, including “what they are receiving in return for their sponsorship” before even issuing an invitation to Harry, 35, and Meghan, 39.
The four-page ‘Virtual Event Request Form’ issued by The Harry Walker Agency (HWA), seen by The Telegraph, shows the lengths bookers will have to go to to secure an online audience with the Royals.
One of the conditions specified in the form is that it is up to the speakers to decide who introduces them and moderates any discussion with them.
“The choice of Introducer and Moderator will be at the final discretion of the Speaker,” it reads. “The Fee will need to be paid directly from the contracting organization’s account,” it adds.

In June, it was reported that the Sussexes had signed up with the New York-based agency, which represents A-listers including Barack and Michelle Obama, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey.
It has been suggested they could charge $1 million per speech with the agency, which describes itself as “the world’s leading speakers’ bureau”.
The couple last week signed a rumoured $150 million deal to produce programmes for Netflix after stepping down as senior Royals in March to seek “financial independence”. They have agreed that they will not engage in any commercial activities that could cause the Queen embarrassment.
As well as requesting all the basic details for the booking, the HWA form demands advance knowledge of all sponsors associated with the event, including “corporations, individuals, members of the organisation and government entities or organisations”.
Stressing that details must be given of sponsors even if they are not directly involved with the speaker’s presentation, the form asks: “If you were to lose one or more of the above sponsors, would your organisation still be able to move forward with this event?”
In order to spare Harry and Meghan’s blushes in the event of a technological failure, the form demands to know what “connection format” will be used for the event (ie. satellite, video conference, or other), how the speaker will access the platform and what the booker’s “contingency plan” is in the event of “connectivity issues”.
The form asks: “What will the audience see on screen? Will you incorporate any branding? What will the Speaker see on screen immediately prior to and during their presentation?”
Bookers are also asked to specify whether "any live or pre-recorded programme elements will run concurrently with the Speaker’s presentation" and to list the names of any additional speakers who have been invited.
The anticipated number of attendees also needs to be specified in advance along with a description of “who they are”.
“Is the event accessible to the public or is access restricted?” the form asks. “How will access to your event be determined and monitored? (ie registration and unique log in). Will there be a cost associated with participation either through ticket sales or registration fees?”
The form also asks if the event will be publicly advertised, and where - and requests details of any past speakers who have participated.
It also demands advance details of whether the speaker’s attire will need to be “business or casual”.
In February, Harry and Meghan attended a JP Morgan event in Miami where the Duke is thought to have been paid a six-figure sum after giving a speech about being in therapy for seven years following the death of his mother
Thank you Norbs. x

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I struggle to understand why these two are being courted or given the time of day, I just don't get it ...

Reactions: 19

The Palace are well-known to get stuff out there via the Telegraph. I think the Harry Walker contract details came from a BP leak.

What this contract shows is that there is no way H&M can take a booking from 'Mr Dodgy's Kazakhstan Arms Dealing Conference' and claim later they were shocked and stunned to find out that they had accidentally posed with a new-model Kalashnikov with all the latest features... 🥴

ETA I mean it's the greedy grifting Duchess, so she'll take the fee anyway, but she can't claim later she 'didn't know' that she was going to be introduced on stage by Dear Respected Kim Jong-Un

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't wait for them to crash and burn re Netflix
I have my popcorn ready for that blissful moment. Omoid is filming 'something' at Netflix today and is back using his Instagram.

My current Harkles conspiracy theory was triggered by them revealing that Spun Gold (sister company is Royalty TV) had been hired back in 2019 to produce the Hollywood Bowl concert. And that deal with Spun Gold got cancelled just before the Netflix deal. Then we have PR from the Harkles saying H&M don't have an exclusive and are free to work with anyone on other projects.

So... what if this is a rinse and repeat of Meghan's Mirror and Finding Freedom? Plausible deniability but lots of Harklefingers in the pies behind the scenes.

There could be two deals with Netflix. One is with the Harkles for their snooze-fest Wokumentaries about saving the gender-neutral elephants. The palace get to look at that contract. The other is with a different and 'completely independent' production company (that looks a lot like Royalty TV), involving our favourite spokesballoon Scobie? Let's call it Finding Freedom TV. FFTV gets to make the Diana docs, The Harkles 100 days in America, Meghan Finds Her Voice, Baby Archie: An American Prince, Diana's 60th Birthday Anniversary Concert at the Hollywood Bowl, Why Kate is Evil and Meghan is Perfect: A balanced assessment. Oh and the Nanny show (thanks Tattlers).

And Harry and Meghan are free to 'contribute', as they don't have an exclusivity clause.

I'll take off my tin-hat now.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
What's this guff all about, claiming that Archiedoll puts in appearances in their private zoom calls. Has Scooby Balloonface been tasked with putting it out there that Archiedoll is definitely with them in the Californian megamansion.

If that's the messasge they want to communicate why not just get their staff photographer to take a pic of them all together in the garden of the megamansion.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just found this... well I thought it was funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.