Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Apparently Barbados are ditching Brenda because of Smegatron’s treatment. The sugars are a whole new level of stupid 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Norbs

VIP Member
_____
How adorable. Kate was stuck in traffic on Battersea bridge, so got out with Louis so they could see the boats.
I just love the fact that they got out, no one bothered them. ( she’s obviously got her hair in a bun so that no one recognises her swishy hair!

Gorgeous photos. Louis is such a sweetie.

Clock the cyclist checking out Kate’s behind in this one:

1600243715941.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Anfield Annie

oh lovely thank you 🙏...
I bought a special biscuit dispenser which sits on my outdoor terrace, automatic thing, cost €60 ,meant to keep all and sundry out...and the world and his bloody wife have worked out how to trigger the lid to open! Speaking of 🦔 I’ve seen one who also hovers out the front - wouldn’t surprise me if the little tinker has also been have a munch 😁
Bonsoir one and all....I know this is not on topic but I just had to tell my tattle friends...I just popped outside and guess what I saw with it’s little face buried in the cat biscuit bowl....only the bloody hedgehog 🦔!! Sat there casual as you like having his dinner. He’s managed to work out that the lid is opened automatically by standing in a certain position ...no wonder im spending a fortune each month! 🤓
oh and I tried to nip inside to get my phone to take a picture but by the time I’d gone back outside he’d gone under the BBQ to hide

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Baguette

VIP Member
Surely this has to be acknowledged by all who have signed creative contracts with Netflix. If they don’t condemn this film and Netflix for allowing this to be on the platform, then they lose any little credibility that they had. This can’t be worse timing for the Markles, of course they won’t say a thing because they got the money they so desperately craved.
I wonder if HM will be notified of this though?
No surprises to see the Harkles and particularly 'feminist' Meghan shown up as complete hypocrites over the Netflix / Cuties scandal. Not. A. Word.

Now is the time for her to 'use her voice' that the evil RF silenced for so many long years for about 18 months with the support of an expensive press team and US PR from the Sunshiners. Would be good to see the vile Sussexbots sent out to tweet energetically about 'p3do NetFlix' or can they only do that when they are smearing the RF?

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
gossip2.jpg

I found this interesting snippet on Tumblr. It seems Smeggy was a mean girl at college and was involved in an incident that has been pretty much covered up.
Who could have guessed Smeggy could be so mean 😆

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member

yup, this one! I shortened the video up. I cannot stand her face in this. How can Haz not see her true color? If my significant other is emotional, my face would not have a smug or a smile.
The face on the man next to hazza. He's like "Oh you turned up for this one then? Big fucken whoopy-doo ya cunt"

• Haha
  • Heart

Murakami's Cat

Meghan cares about rank more than anything, her problem with hierarchy is that she wasn't at the top, that is it. She's a jealous narcissist. I remember her cutting through the chairs like a brat, thinking if she could not be in front of the Cambridges she would be in front of Wessexes. It stings that Catherine will be Queen someday.

Can you imagine it? " But Harry, I WANT TO BE QUEEN! And if I can't be queen I'm outta here!" *throws Archie's toys out of the pram*

Last edited:
  • Haha

kev1974

VIP Member
These presidential dreams that she supposedly has comes up regularly. It's never going to happen, firstly she has no track record in politics *at all*, secondly you need an absolute ton of money to get there. Waaaaaay more money than even her and Haznoballs have managed to scrounge and steal.

I think we're fairly safe from that one.

Anyway she is tainted by her support for BLM now. At the point she jumped on that bandwagon it was still standing for Black Lives Matter. She's too stupid and out of touch to realise that things have moved on in US cities where it now seems to stand for Burn Loot Murder. The more switched on celebs and zelebs are rapidly disassociating themselves from it since so much violence and vandalism grew out of it.

• Heart

PennyCrayon

VIP Member
Oh look it’s that time again. It’s only a new fucking thread!

Many thanks to @Scotch Mist for the fantastic new thread title ❤

Where to begin?

Smoke has been seen in the air over Montecito. It’s not a forest burning though it’s just a dumpster fire at chaz Harkle......again!
Despite claiming a monster deal with truckloads of cash with Netflix, everyone (except the sugars) knows it’s bollocks!
They cancelled the Invictus concert then blamed Rona when clearly they fucked up again. You can’t fool us Tattlers you pair of cunts!
The traitor then got his panties in a twist and threatened The Times of London with legal action. Good luck with that matey!

So! Who wants to call them a pair of cunts first? :devilish: Oops too late!😂
Thank you Palp for the new thread. Well done @ScotchMist. Great thread title.

Anyone got a subscription for this?

Bloody narcissistic control freaks.

@Yorkiejules so lovely to see you back. 😘

Just need @Momof5intheStates and we’re a full house. ❤

• Heart
  • Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Good article from CCN:
  • We’ve almost reached that point where the royal titles have done their job and secured the millions of dollars they promised.
  • What happens then? Is it a happily-ever-after story? Or more of the same for Meghan Markle?
  • Prince Harry is in danger of becoming surplus to requirements.
Apparently they were seen arguing at a restaurant 😘

• Heart

Facehugger

VIP Member
Don't kid yourself. BLM will take any crumbs they can from wherever they can and will use and befriend anyone stupid enough to glorify their cause (whatever the fuck it is).

I love the fact that in the Wills video with Rhiannon none of the balcony scenes show cunty Mc Cuntface markle (unless I missed something) and when Will talks about the family he only mentions hazza, not smeggy.
Isn't Rhiannon the girl that hazza snapped at during his africa gig just because she asked a basic question? Grumpy cunt.
He cut her off in that video because she asked a question he couldn't answer. He didn't know why the hell he was there and doesn't know his arse from his elbow unless he's got a pre-prepared speech to trot out. He didn't have one, so had no clue what to say.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm shocked they didn't put a birthday photo up overnight. Meagain and Archie to the fore and Harry in the background off to the side slightly out of focus ...
Merchie isn't allowed to be photographed. He's being trained to be triggered by camera clicks and to fly into a toddler rage just like daddy 😁

• Haha

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Yes! My phone has nearly been ruined on many occasion due to spat out drink all over it laughing! 🤣 Fannies, fanny packs and pants, I think it's all been on here at some point. Along with merkin's magic minge that trapped Hazno's crown jewels like a Venus flytrap, that's got to be the funniest (Freda denies she said it, but she SO did)! 🤣
The other day my mother n law told my daughter "I'm gonna whip your fanny if you don't knock it off"......oh man did I laugh......and had a "omg I think I peed" moment. Mother n law was looking at me all crazy and I just told her, "please don't ever say that again.....it doesn't mean what you think it does....at least now that I know the alternative!" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Colin Firth has to be the hottest 60yr old on the planet... I do have rather a crush on him (except when he's singing in Mamma Mia, I have an extreme hatred of that film :ROFLMAO: ). Apparently Hugh Grant was 60yr old yesterday too... :unsure::m
YESSSSSSS 🤤:love::m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Silbee

VIP Member
Yes I've noticed that too. Maybe something is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about.

Obviously the firm thought that Smeggy was a bad choice. They were probably hoping he would marry someone like Kate or a girl from the aristocracy like Diana. More to the point someone who would follow the rules and keep quiet in the background.

I believe that they did investigate Smeggy's background but probably missed the bit about Dorito being a an ex-con. I wonder if she would've been invited to the palace if they'd known about that.🤔

It seems that Smeggy has been making sure that anyone who works for her signs a NDA which is why few have spoken out against her.
Agreed.

We've just been talking about this at home. I think something big is coming down the pike but I don't know which way it's going to go.

If it's true that the RF family knew nothing of the Netflix deal which from what I can make of it consists of Harry selling his Mother down the river for money, they've had their eyes open to the levels of deception Harry is capable of. What must that feel like to them? They must just about detest him now, William in particular. He works so hard to fulfil his remit.

This thing is wide open and God only knows where it all goes from here but we've used the words constitutional crisis a few times.

This is worse than anything Diana delivered and she shook them to the core ...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

freda19

VIP Member
I've nicked this from Tumblr. It might be total lies or perhaps there's some truth in it 🤔
View attachment 245741

And here's some proof of Scobie shit stirring 😡 as usual the slimy little cunt. Look at the ridiculous reply;
View attachment 245743
So this idiot thinks that we have people in slavery in Barbados when it's been independent for over 50 years. The sugar nuts are deranged morons.
Hey-ho, who cares if Barbados do their own thing. When that happens it often ends in tears. They'll end up squabbling over who should replace Brenda and nominations and elections will be a shit storm of contoversy vote rigging, accusations, madness ... and they'll end up with a dictator in the mould of Idi Amin or Papa Doc so leave them to it and the resulting chaos/rebellion/civil strife will not be our problem. There are numerous examples of 'leavers' failure to organise themselves when no longer receiving the aid and good will of Brenda.
Barbados can have smeggy as their own black kween and good luck with that. Best hide any jewellery and trinkets in the national vault and prepare for bankruptcy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Murakami's Cat

and there's this comment on the article too

liverman9 said: He has never passed the test while in the Army !!! He failed it 4 times. And cos Gan Gan is the boss of the Armed Forces he was given his wings but only to fly in the Gunners seat . He can’t fly to save himself.
Oh, dear. Without his background and connections to help him, Harry would not be as fortunate as he is now. That's what you call privilege, Meghan Markle and you are benefitting from it. Which is I get so annoyed when they start lecturing us about privilege. Being married to a woman of colour suddenly does not make him immune from the lifestyle he has led and continues to lead and it certainly does not make her immune either - we all know daddy paid for everything, no matter what she says. This gets bypassed by all the fans, for some reason, just like his racist past.

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
The people on this thread are probably the hardened, dedicated few who have endured all of the Harkle Zoomfails.

Can you imagine being asked to stump up $770k (or whatever today's rumour is) to watch Harry scratch his ear, look bored, stick in prayer hands and mumble 'You guys are amazing, so amazing. Remember in the words of Confucius, bring solutions, not problems, be the lightbulb, not the off-switch, put a record on and see who dances and never ask PomBear to do your PowerPoint OMG WHAT IS THAT PICTURE :m ...
Ridiculous amount of money anyway for any appearance, but in this case even more so...particularly considering previous performance 😂😂😂 he is useless at anything that hasn't been orchestrated by the Palace PR machine (they somehow managed to make him sound not daft and quite coherent), and she is eye-rollingly annoying. She says an awful lot, but you could sum it up in about 2 sentences, and the dramatic pauses and arm crossing makes her look like a bad actress in a cheap play...not to mention that any 'golden thoughts' from her speeches had already been heard before. How on Earth they think they could demand even half of this sort of money is beyond me...

Facehugger

VIP Member
There are questions about how Andrew got his wealth, so it could be suggested that he already has profited from his HRH status.
Now neither the Sussexes or Andrew carry out and duties and although the Sussexes have left and acted in an childish way since, they have been seen in communication with a known pedophile like Andrew (remember the photos in a park in New York I think it was). Even if you disregard the allegations against him, during the interview with BBC he showed no empathy for the victims of Epstein because he benefited from the relationship. This behaviour from him is (in my opinion at least) more destructive to the reputation of the Royal Family and that’s the whole reason people want to Sussexes to have their titles stripped.
Andrew is not a known pedophile. As I said, he has not been charged with anything, or found guilty of anything. If & when that happens, his titles can be looked at.

• Heart

Flipping Hell !

Chatty Member
Do you think Thomas Markle will become one of their clients?
Thomas has served his purpose, he paid for her education, looked after her when the jailbird dropped her he also got her on the ladder in cheap Tv shows ,he's well and truly been dumped now !

Another great article from Aubrey Hansen.
I think she's gutted to have failed miserably as a member of the RF, she had it in her sites to be the new Diana, but that was never to be,Diana ,like Kate was a natural person her love of the sick and children shone out ,Meghan was cold and you could see the falseness oozing out of every pore with her ,in other words it was an act from day one, even with Harry in the engagement video and the puppy dog eyes, you could see there was nothing there, the eyes are the mirror to the soul, and her eyes were empty

Last edited:
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Yes definitely (but also adding Pom to the picture) 🤣 you left yourself out @Pom Bear
Loool 😄❤ xx

Firstly thanks for the lovely comments on my pic ❤ thank you..they all lovely to read 🤗 xx

I was acting as guard dog lol 🤭 so was outside in the corridor just outside the court room...a good job really as one time before the case I stopped Harry and Meghan trying to do a runner...I managed to stop them with the help of the pile of cardboard nearby and they then got took in to court where you all saw the scene 🤭 xx
Resizer_15996024631010~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha