Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Despicableme

Chatty Member
πŸ˜†
From the article

This bit stands out. H scared of lising his mother a second time. Evil eitch.

β€œWith the unfortunate Harry, who is truly a broken person, Markle fills in the gaps of his broken personality, imitating his mother, and it is this fear of losing his β€˜mother’ for a second time that is keeping him imprisoned under this controlling woman’s claws. One thing controlling narcissistic personalities do to their marks is remove them from their own families and environments, because this way they have more control over their prey.
Can you imagine how W must be feeling? I think if I was W, I’d want to shake H till his teeth rattled! & I know H is not innocent in all this.

She’ll never be Diana

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

kev1974

VIP Member
Hazza's Birthday πŸŽ‚:

Haz is unlocked from the basement by Dorito at 6am and dressed in his grey uniform and hat disguise.

Dorito takes him for his daily exercise regime, a brisk walk round the estate to check for wildfiresπŸ”₯ drones and paps hiding in bushes.

Haz is ordered by Dorito to eject any lurkers by pretending to be the gardener and starts swearing under his breath 😑😑😑. As a special treat he is allowed to attend Doritos yoga session to pick up some tantric tips that will please Princess Sparkle in the bedroom.😘

Haz sits down for his breakfast of Advocdo on toast πŸ₯‘ (wishing it was bacon and eggs) and swearing about it 🀬🀬🀬

Haz switches on his computer and attends a Zoom meeting. After 5 minutes he starts to get irritated because he's got no idea what's going on☹😠. He checks his mobile for birthday messages and remembers that he's ghosted all his friends πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘» πŸ˜–πŸ˜ 

Hazza starts to feel really pissed off that nobody has called to say 'Happy Birthday' or given him a present🎁. He retaliates by kicking some furniture 🀬 and swearing a lot.🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

Hazza checks social media and starts screaming with rage and pulling his hair out when he discovers Tattle πŸ€¬πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ΉπŸ˜‘

To calm him down Dorito takes him to πŸ‘‘ Princess Sparkles presence whereupon she showers him some gifts that were made for the Sussex Royal shop🎁🎁🎁🎁. Haz cries when he sees his face on a mug faintly remembering the old days.

Princess Sparkle then presents him with an amazing poster sized photo of her high smeggyness. It's one of the old sexy poses on a yacht πŸ˜œβ›΅

Haz is overwhelmed with joy πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° when he sees that Princess Sparkle has even signed it with her beautiful calligraphy 🌞

Hazza forgets to be annoyed for a few minutes when he's allowed to put some new batteries in Archiedoll.

Unfortunately he breaks Archiedoll (number 357) after a few minutes and has a major meltdown 😑😑😑🀯🀬πŸ’₯ then swears for hours and hours and hours before bed🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬πŸ’₯🀬🀬🀬πŸ’₯

A Masterpiece :ROFLMAO:

I hope he gets his avocado toast cooked for him so that it's not all floppy doppy.

But surely at some point in the day he gets a birthday phone call from his Dad (James Charles) during which time he asks for more ransom money birthday money? Or does Charles just send him a Β£1million Amazon gift card these days.

And two Colin The Caterpillar cakes positioned back to back so that the staff can fit 36 candles on it. He won't get to eat them of course, instead they will call up the photographer and go and donate the two Colin The Caterpillars to a local homeless family at the nearest woke foodbank.

Smeghan will tell him she tried to get him a birthday card, but she got confused between moonpig.com and moonbump.com, so he ends up with a bag of velcro expansion straps and buttons.

Last thing before Doris puts him back in his cell for the night, has to be Smeghan gyrating 36 times round the stripper pole for him, but no happy endings this time. Although Smeghan isn't great with counting birthday years properly, so she might miss a few turns by accident.

I do hope Buckingham Palace releases another of their masterful troll pictures, with Haznoballs in 1/4 of the picture and a smiling Queen in the other 3/4, taking up more of the frame than him in order to remind him who's boss. That was so funny when they did that for Smeghan's birthday.

• Heart
  • Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Jeez Fergie is looking well rough these days 😬
Her skin is very wrinkled for her age.
Andrew has worn her outπŸ˜†
Fair play to her, she has a perfect face for radio but still she ploughs on in her mad as a box of frogs way.
Pirate bananas :m:m:m:m:m

I about spit my coffee out when I saw this one πŸ˜‚ Smeggles and Haz too?
It's actually not a bad idea. There are probably more Mexicans living in California than in Mexico anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wightgirl

VIP Member
Loving the shade from Kensington Royal (the β€˜fab 3’ no Smeg) and the Royal family (hazza and Brenda, no Smeg ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

Oh and Clarence House! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Isn't it H's birthday tomorrow? Wonder if M will let him out for the day
If he's really well behaved and gets all his chores done by lunch time, she might that sexy corset out for him again (the one that she was said to be wearing under the green goblin outfit). And if he's really really really good, maybe she'll give him a special kiss ...

• Haha
  • Sick

Silbee

VIP Member
Someone recently (was it Harry Markle?) saw the arrangements for Henry van Straubenzee's Carol Service this December (or a report from Henry van Straubenzee's memorial charity - I can't quite remember). They listed William and Harry separately together with all their titles and gongs. William had the ADC(P) but Harry did not. So... it's either been quietly removed already (likely) or the Straubenzee's made a mistake. There was a bit of too-ing and fro-ing over whether

I keep thinking about their house in Montecito. Now that we know the Harkles have an 'unnamed production company' already, are we going to find out that this company is the owner of the house?

Oh and Megz is bothering her charities for more publicity again. Smartworks this time..
I can't even stand the sound of her voice. As for her face, she's come to the stage with all the enhancements that's Charles' is paying for where she barely resembles herself anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
How come Mouthpiece Scobie failed to mention Harry's birthday yesterday. Plain to see which one of the gruesome twosome he is invested in.

• Haha

Campagne

VIP Member
hmmm it's really suspicious that she had the records sealed, most likely using RF power to seal it. But why would anyone try to seal it, unless she got something to hide....What's wrong with being 44? Even if she is 44, then THANK GOD. no more babies!! I don't want to see any more offsprings from her. Even if she does use surrogate, it makes whichever argument she is trying to make in the future weaker.
it appears everything about her is a lie...
There’s a photo of Smeg as a child with her friend ninaki priddy, also Born in 1981. They look the same age; ie 9yo.
However it must drive her nuts that people believe she does look In her40s.
She’ll havΓ© the plastic face she deserves by the time she 50.

Also, I don’t think there will be another Dolly on thΓ© cards. Merchie secured Hazbo thΓ© Hostage, but is not bringing in any Cash, so she won’t be stumping up for a surrogate.

I wonder if Kate was photographed with Louis to coax a photo of Archie out?
Β« Proof of Life Β»?

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I’ve started stockpiling popcorn for when H&M realise they have no talent or experience to be commanding big money. Once they fail to deliver, they will start their fall down the slippery slope. Businesses will give you money only if you will give them more. Can’t see this happening here, because these two do not have a committed work ethic bone in their bodies.
The sad thing is the pair don't need to have talent, expertise, experience, life history etc.....they just need to stay relevant. To do that you need to stay in the public eye, drip feeding stories every day, with the occasional skirmish in court or pseudo controversy.
There will be no divorce, no come uppance for Meg, no rehabilitation for Hazno.....as long as they stay relevant and their presence or opinion or title matters.
There may well be a brief flirtation between Hazno and a nanny/personal trainer but he will be back with his tail between his legs, begging Meg's forgiveness, hitting the headlines. She will attend Diana's memorial, give a speech, brazen it out, take over the front pages.
If they stop bring relevant,then they are in trouble.

• Sick
  • Sad

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
If you feel strongly enough/are feeling bored and mischievous you can 'boycott' Netflix without even being a subscriber! (Sorry if this has already been posted)

Link: https://help.netflix.com/en/contactus/

View attachment 238407
There’s something even more disturbing about the Harkles aligning with a media company putting out this shite. I’m not sure they should be associating themselves. Is this the message of positivity and hope she’s banging on about ....
30579397-827C-4CE4-8A72-F0F17E10E0B4.jpeg
945CE38E-34B1-4C88-BF97-18C0C300C357.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

Murakami's Cat

Interesting tea on the end of Harry's relationship with Cressida Bonas, to do with the wedding of his old mucker Guy Pelly.

Stinginess is such a deeply unattractive quality particularly in those who aren't short of a bob or two.

View attachment 240386
The most beautiful irony is that he has ended up with the biggest gold-digger of all.
If anyone will make him open his wallet it is her.

• Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Another great article from Harry Markle about the Harkles all round appalling behaviour.
'As a wedding gift someone should have given them a moral compass, but even so, their arrogance would have probably ignored it.'

• Haha
  • Heart

Wu Tien

And if he's really really good she'll let him stay up after his normal bedtime.

Bless.

• Haha

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Cancel Netflix is trending on twitter. Harry and Meghan have made a huge mistake signing a deal with Netflix. Also Netflix for their lack of judgement over Harry and Meghan and Cuties. They've got it really wrong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
it appears it’s not going too well! :ROFLMAO:

Their greed will be their undoing. After all they're not experts at anything (other than lying and grifting) 😁

• Heart

Margot1977

VIP Member
Shit indeed going down in the US of A. I certainly wouldn’t be going out for al fresco dining that’s for bloody sure. Some fat bint sneaks in and try drink my beer, she’d be seeing stars. Fuck BLM and Antifa. Fascist bastards. M&H are cunts, just to keep it on thread 😈
Just imagining the fat bint sneaking in....πŸ˜‚
On a serious note, I can't believe how many people, including this pair of prize cunts, jumped on this particular bandwagon and didn't recognise the danger of what's really behind BLM. Rasism is an awful thing, but the way BLM operates and what ot stands for will not help eradicate it...

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Hi, everyone, I was contacted via messenger by a face book friend who offered me a federal grant? If I allowed it Iwould receive 50,000 dollars. I said I am in UK , therefore not entitled. A couple of months later there she is again telling me she knows an attorney who can access me a federal grant this time a whooping 150,000 dollars.you don’t have to pay it back......????YEA I ignored it. I wonder if this is linked to the above companies people being paid to access gullible folk, then refer them on. Very suss. Love all your posts, keeps me smiling and laughing. 😘
Thanks..... welcome to the thread.
We're such big fans of Haznoballs and Smeggy on here πŸ˜œπŸ˜‰ 😁
We get almost daily entertainment from them.

In fact we were thinking of having a whip round so that we could invite them to the Tattlers Xmas lunch to give us all an inspiring speech which will 'unlock action'. If we all stick in a a few pennies we might be able to afford them as the price should have plummeted by then

I warn you though when the Harkles 'unlock action' for us there'll be a big queue for the bathroom πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ Are you in?

• Haha
  • Heart